BY ESSENCE #91 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Eyes on. The “shape & shadows“ palette is a combination of trendy eye make-up styles and wow-brows. The eye contouring palette brings the contouring trend to the eyes and offers eyeshadow, eyebrow powder, highlighter as well as brow wax, which can be used as a basis for eyebrow powder or for keeping the desired shape in place. The palette contains an applicator for applying powder or combing the brows.

Shade I

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Mica, Paraffin, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Kaolin, Talc, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Nylon-12, Glycol Montanate, Silica, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade Ii

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Shade Iii

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade Iv

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade V

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade Vi

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Shade Vii

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Essence Shape & Shadows Eye Contouring Palette by Mary
  • "This is one of my favorite plaits ever! I apply it every day and it's just so amazing. My eye color is brown and it really makes my eyes pop. This product is easy to apply and yes I recommend it to everyone. You have to try it . " in 22 reviews
Svetlana S.
the pallet I use every day!:) I like it madly!!!! two shades of brow powder, loved how the blonde ( a light shade) or brunette( dark shade) also wax eyebrows!) beautiful shadows, with which you can create a beautiful makeup and of course pearl highlighter !!! this budget palette won me over
P. s I apologize for the appearance pallette) take a long time!)
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Lana O.
I much prefer the powder type of brow enhancer ...it gives your brows a soft natural look as opposed to the harsh stark line of the pencils..and Essence Brand is a good quality inexpensive makeup line ..proving you dont have to spend a fortune to look great
S H A N N O N B.
Provo, UT
Great if you want a good brow palette. Has three shades for light, medium, or dark brows. A perfect palette to get that Instagram ombré brows. The powder is super pigmented and easy to control. Not a lot of fall out.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this color love all the nude colors like simple soft natural looking makeup nothing dark at all goes with everything too and it’s great price famous designer too highly recommend this quality nothing like it out there
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
It's not that pigmented but it still does the job .. the price it's really good and I like that . I get my brush alittle wet and that's the best way to work with this one's
audrey a.
Norman, OK
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I have found the shadows to have a lovely texture and provide a good coverage despite the low-end price tag. With the primer they last all day, have no fall off and wear well. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
Ana C.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO -GREAT PRODUCT!
La presentación de esta paleta es super cute. y dentro de ella puedes encontrar 4 tonos para cejas,2 iluminadores , 1 wax y 1 brocha pequeña para cejas . Todos los tonos son bien pigmentados dejando tus cejas on point. Lametablemente es un producto de edición limitada.
member-0072c2919
Jefferson City, TN
Does this wear for a long time?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madison G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alexandria
I'm always looking for make up products that don't test on animals. Is this cruelty free?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?