BY ESSENCE #86 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Lana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I much prefer the powder type of brow enhancer ...it gives your brows a soft natural look as opposed to the harsh stark line of the pencils..and Essence Brand is a good quality inexpensive makeup line ..proving you dont have to spend a fortune to look great
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
kamilla a.
San Diego
Favorite eyebrow palette I've found by far. I think the company discontinued this product because you can't purchase it off the website anymore.. it's an absolutely flawless and easy way to do your eyebrows if you have a steady hand. Definitely recommend.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST ESSENCE COLAB. have everything that you need to go.
Brow products like wax and 3 matts brow prowder, and also u can use like normal eyeshadow, plus 2 shimmer eyeshadow that can use like highlight too! !!
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why I have read so many negative reviews. I loved this. I thought it was perfect. Everyone has different tastes but everything you need for an eye look is right there. Quality was as expected. Was it the best ever? No. But it was darn good.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I have found the shadows to have a lovely texture and provide a good coverage despite the low-end price tag. With the primer they last all day, have no fall off and wear well. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
Ana C.
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO -GREAT PRODUCT!
La presentación de esta paleta es super cute. y dentro de ella puedes encontrar 4 tonos para cejas,2 iluminadores , 1 wax y 1 brocha pequeña para cejas . Todos los tonos son bien pigmentados dejando tus cejas on point. Lametablemente es un producto de edición limitada.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma, who is in her mid seventies, loves her shap and shadows brow Kit by essence cosmetics. It has everything she needs, and she says she uses it on a daily basis. She definitely recommends this kit.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
The reason why I first bought this product was because of the beautiful packaging and the cheap pricing. The colors are so pigmented and long lasting. The quality compares to the high end, expensive products.
Lilly S.
Newtown Sq, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this pallet everyday for my eyebrows, my color is a pretty middle brunette so I use the medium shade and it blends right in looks completely natural. Even when my brows are in done this pallet pulls them together I love it
Does this wear for a long time?
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?