Add a Photo

Photos (4)
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE

I have found the shadows to have a lovely texture and provide a good coverage despite the low-end price tag. With the primer they last all day, have no fall off and wear well. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
Madison
Madison

This is a product I REALLY enjoy. I got this as a gift and didn't expect it to be as pigmented as it was, considering it was a drug store brand. I'm very happy with the outcome and i love that the eyebrow wax doubles as a primer, considering i have dark brows and wouldn't have used it otherwise. I would buy this again if I were to run out.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Barrie, ON

A good, cohesive mix of shades perfect to use for eyes or brows! I love that it's multi-use and all contained in one cute palette. But the palette is a tad bulky in my personal opinion. It houses great products and the mini double ended brush that comes inside is great!!
Lily Kate B.
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV

These eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful. It is a bit pricey, however they last forever and are very pigmented. This was the first time I've gotten a product from this brand and I would most definitely buy more products based on my satisfaction with these eyeshadows.
Virginia Z.
Virginia Z.

Me gustan mucho los tonos que ofrece esta marca. Se fijan perfecto a mi maquillaje y se mantienen durante muchas horas lo que me permite despreocuparme hasta la hora que regreso a casa y veo que están tal y como cuando recién me maquillé. Una excelente experiencia.
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit

I really koved this kit. But my light shades is all used up now and I can't find it again. So I am unsure if it maybe has been discontinued or whatever. But if you can find one you should go ahead and buy it. It is super cheap and the quality ia amazing.
Mells A.
Mells A.

Este producto es increíble Me gustaría
seguir para comprar esto y lo recomendaría a todos mis amigos y familia. Es recomendable usar las sombras de cejas y untarlo con una gotica de alcohol y 2 de agua. Te dura aun más la sombra en mi pais yo lo uso asi
Natalie B.
Natalie B.

BEST ESSENCE COLAB. have everything that you need to go.
Brow products like wax and 3 matts brow prowder, and also u can use like normal eyeshadow, plus 2 shimmer eyeshadow that can use like highlight too! !!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

My grandma, who is in her mid seventies, loves her shap and shadows brow Kit by essence cosmetics. It has everything she needs, and she says she uses it on a daily basis. She definitely recommends this kit.
Neja
Neja

it is a really good palette and you get four colors for eyebrows a higliter whitc is really good and shiyney and i think its a gel for brows too there and a brush to aply everything and brush your eyebrows
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX

Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Louisville , Ky

I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.

Join Now