Add a Photo

მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I have found the shadows to have a lovely texture and provide a good coverage despite the low-end price tag. With the primer they last all day, have no fall off and wear well. I also love the large mirror in the palette, it is so handy! The outcome of the essence cosmetics shape & shadows eye contouring palette are 3 matte shades which can be used as a matte eyeshadow on your lids but can double up as eyebrow shadows.
Lily Kate B.
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Nov. 17, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
These eyeshadows are absolutely beautiful. It is a bit pricey, however they last forever and are very pigmented. This was the first time I've gotten a product from this brand and I would most definitely buy more products based on my satisfaction with these eyeshadows.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
BEST ESSENCE COLAB. have everything that you need to go.
Brow products like wax and 3 matts brow prowder, and also u can use like normal eyeshadow, plus 2 shimmer eyeshadow that can use like highlight too! !!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
My grandma, who is in her mid seventies, loves her shap and shadows brow Kit by essence cosmetics. It has everything she needs, and she says she uses it on a daily basis. She definitely recommends this kit.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Nov. 15, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Amazing product for such a great price I bought this pallet at ulta! I just can't get over it the packaging is so cute and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family this is a must buy
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Very awesome product love the different shades! The pigment reflects off the skin beautifully add a little shimmer and its perfect!
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
I really would love to try this product it looks fabulous and I've heard it stays on wonderfully and it's not too pricey either
Idalis S.
Idalis S.
Lubbock, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Great pigmentation for a cheap price! If you want to have a smoky eye to a nice brown natural look this pallets is for you!
Skyen L.
Skyen L.
Mountain Home, ID
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
Very creamy and great pigment for the price!!!!
Bought some for my friends also and they loved it!
In loveeeeeee😍❤️
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: essence Shape & Shadows
This works so good for filling in my eyebrows. It works for any color of eyebrows so my friends can use it too
Does this wear for a long time?
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
Is this a good palette? Are colors chalky? Does it stay all day on your brows? Is it easy to control color?
Madisson G.
Madisson G.
Is it pigmented for all day wear?
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lagrange , Ky
I'm a total eyeshadow dummy ... Maybe it's the brushes I use that prevent me from getting the nice blended look. I purchased this pallet but can't get the right look. Suggestions or tips?
Gemma B.
Gemma B.
I'm looking for nice dark eyeshadows and I was wondering how pigmented these colours were.