BY ESSENCE #16 in Color Correcting

Say YES – to a flawless complexion! The “Say NO to Redness” pencil neutralizes redness. The soft, powdery texture optimally aligns with every skin type and is easy to blend. Thanks to the compact size, this pen is the ideal beauty tool, if you´re on the go.

• Me encantan estos tonos de correctores 😻1 Answers
  • Is it essence a good brand?4 Answers
  • Is this product as good as it seems or how is it please let me know1 Answers
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Review for: Natural Beige 30
First off, I will admit that I have not tried any other color correctors before or since purchasing this, but I haven’t had the need to! This works perfectly for me with very minimal darkness under the inner third of my eye. I’ve seen people say it isn’t creamy enough or doesn’t blend well but I’ve never had any issues. For the price I don’t think you can do much better! 10/10 would buy again and recommend.
Teagan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is inexpensive, it comes in a nice crayon form, and it is bright and does the job well. It is a little annoying that when you get down to the end you have to dig inside the stick to get the rest of it out. It should end on a flat surface when you twist to the end, you don't have to dig around inside it to get every last scrap.
Morgan B.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this color corrector. It was $3 so I picked it up but it wasn’t even worth that in my experience. It didn’t blend well, if anything my blender just picked the product up. I tried fingers and brushes as well but it only seemed to smear the product around and I was unable to get anything covered.
Ola A.
Review for: Pastel Green 10
This was the first color corrector I've tried, and at such an affordable price, it's hard to complain. I have medium-olive skin with slight rosácea in my cheeks and a little goes a long way to cover the redness. I usually just roll it on its side (instead of dragging the tip across) against my skin to lay down a thin, even layer (using too much product makes it slightly difficult to blend). Color (green) isn't visible even under light coverage like tinted moisturizer. Would repurchase for everyday use.
Cristalle V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy and leaves the skin oily. It disturbs your concealer on top rather than help cover up the redness or dark circles from underneath. It's manageable but it's not the same as other better drug store products like maybelline.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really hoping to like these color correcting sticks, but I was disappointed. The formula is really hard to blend into your skin, and I don't find that it even does what it claims to do. The stick form makes it really quick and easy to apply to desired areas, but the overall performance is lacking. If you have the patience to work with this product, you might like it, especially because it's only a few bucks at most!
Amber B.
Review for: Pastel Green 10
I found this for $3 at walmart with low expectations. This actually surprised me! It covers my blemishes and red spots very well and when smoothed out well enough, you can barely tell my skin has imperfections. However, the times that for whatever reason it does not want to blend out well it leaves my skin lumpy. That's probably a personal error but it just gives me a harder time.
Julianne W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Bright Ros? 20
I did not enjoy this product. It was very thick and creamy and didn’t set well under my eyes. I didn’t see much of a difference after putting on my concealer because it left such a weird textured base on top of my already textured under eyes. It would attract dust or something too because there would always be particles in it and now the tip is covered in it.
Brianna S.
Review for: Pastel Green 10
The color is absolutely perfect for color correcting and it blends like a dream. Provides medium coverage. The real downside is that it is so drying. It will cling on to dry patches. If the product was more hydrating I would recommend. Even if you have oily skin it might not be a good match because green is used to correct acne and acne can be dry.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Pastel Green 10
I bought the green corrector bc it got such great reviews BUT I'm not a fan. I find that it is tacky and hard to blend. The product also seems to disappear as soon as I put concealer on top of it, no matter how much I layer on. Maybe I'm not applying correctly? But it seems that others have had the same issues as I'm having.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I head really good comments about this product! I need to try it! Does anybody know where I can find it??
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
How well do these colour correctors work? Are they a creamy texture? Are they easy to blend?
Samantha A.
Toronto, ON
Where can i buy this and is it expensive?
VALENTINA S.
Montréal , QC
Is it essence a good brand?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Is this any good? Is it really good for the canceling of redness? How's the texture (creamy or waxy). How do you personally use it? Let me know everything about it if you've used it!