Blush addicted! This silky-soft, highly pigmented powder Essence Satin Touch Blush instantly provides your cheeks with glowing color and a light pearl effect. Not tested on animals.

Mica, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, octyldodecyl stearate, magnesium stearate, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, peg-8, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide).

Is this a buildable blush or is it highly pigmented?
Are there any shades besides Satin Coral and Satin Love? Really liked the formula of these and would love to explore more.
How much does it cost?
Start your review of Essence Satin Touch Blush!
Product Highlights
“...and lasts for most of the day. i didn’t enjoy the color i was sent (too pink for me) but i would like to try the other colors in the line.” in 22 reviews
Tyler, TX
They need 80 more shades of this, because I would buy them all!! This is one of the few blushes I have repurchased. It is a BEAUTIFUL satin finish, and more pigmented than most prestige blushes I’ve found! Also the packaging is EXTREMELY cheap, the hinge breaks almost immediately. They need to just put it in something you can travel with! Or make giant palettes with 10 colors because I need that in my life! Seriously, if you haven’t tried, GO GET THIS BLUSH!
Bogue Chitto, MS
Review for: 20 Satin Love, 30 Satin Bronze
This Essence Satin Touch blush is so beautiful and has good pigment in it.  It goes on and blends out so easy.  I don't believe they need to improve this product.  You can build the shade up if you'd like or use very little for just a hint of color.  I do like this product and would recommend it to anyone.  It's just a truly beautiful blush.
Worcester, MA
Review for: 20 Satin Love
I love blush. I have quite a few of them. And yet I keep returning to this 3$ product because it's THAT good. This is a neutral shade, which I appreciate in a sea of warm tones. It's smooth, blends easily, pretty long lasting for a blush, affordable and cruelty free. What's not to love?
Troy, Mi
Review for: 10 Satin Coral
This is seriously one of my absolute fave blushes ever!! The powders are really soft to touch, they’re matte and looks really pretty on any skin tone. However I wish they came in more colors and another downside is that it doesn’t really last very long! But other than that, it’s really one of my go to everyday blushes.
NY
Review for: 20 Satin Love
This is a great, natural looking blush on me. It is highly pigmented so be careful not to use too much...build up a little at a time. I am pale, but I could see this working for medium skin tones, as well. This inexpensive blush is as good as higher end blushes IMO.
Randleman, NC
Review for: 10 Satin Coral
I absolutely love this blush. So affordable, compact and gets the job done so nicely. It like a light sheen to it which really looks amazing on the skin. The color is beautiful. I love it! I would definitely buy again.
Croydon, PA
Review for: 20 Satin Love
This blush is so pretty and natural looking for such a great price. I love using this right on the apple of the cheeks and on the very top of the nose and it gives that “cold” look to the skin which I really enjoy.
Essence Satin Touch Blush uploaded by Leah S.
Review for: 10 Satin Coral
i love this blush! it looks so natural and i love the satin finish. i like that it’s pigmented enough for it to actually show up on my cheeks. the price is amazing and that’s why i will continue to buy it!
Review for: 10 Satin Coral
This blush is beautiful. It is so affordable and blends like a dream. My only real issue is that it doesn’t last all day. By the middle of the afternoon it has faded away. I do have oily skin so that might be why. I don’t mind reapplying, though because the color is so nice.
Garrett, KY
Review for: 20 Satin Love
These blushes are so pigmented so pretty for the price. I have the one in Satin love and I love it for a matte blush it just adds a soft touch of color to the cheeks. Essence makes amazing products for a drugstore price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...