BY ESSENCE

Quattro eyeshadow - quattro styles. Different textures ranging from silky shimmering to intensive shine ensure unlimited creativity with your eye make-up. Perfectly aligned shades, excellent color-dispersion and long-lasting results make the quattro eyeshadow an absolute favorite! For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Oh my gosh yes! This is probably my favorite product from Essence. It has lasted me for YEARS and I used to wear it almost everyday and it's still so nice and I love it so much. I got it as a gift and it was the first thing I had ever gotten from Essence and it started there but I love Essence so much! They have yet to fail me and I don't think they ever will. This product goes on smoothly, is very pigmented, and has great nude every day colors and is so great I highly recommend!
Fiorentina C.
Fiorentina C.
This was literally the first eyeshadow I ever bought, I think it's a great product for beginners like me who don't want to spend much and want to keep it simple and just play safe.
It's well pigmented and the colors are pretty and discreet. i even make my friends make up with this palette and they loved
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Have excellent pigmentation, last for quite some time, have a fairly affordable price, it is very convenient to carry in the makeup bag
Elia B.
Elia B.
The best concelar i ever try before! bought this one a few weeks ago and its abosolutely amazing. Is perfect for all the skin tones
Rita B.
Rita B.
It's well pigmented and the colors are pretty and discreet.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is good for drugstore products . I Like It and i think that It is great that It have 4 shades for this price .
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Santiago, chile
I loveee eyeshadows and this one is one of my favourite ones, i will buy it again
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I like this little palette of shadows...  it has nice colors. I have laugh, love, lime. They are super economical... It has good pigmentation although it is not the best I like. It's not my favorite palette, but being small I like it. If I would buy it again but other colors.
Marina G.
Marina G.
Athens, Greece
I got the essence quattro eyeshadow packets in number 05 (to die for) and number 12 (purple day) and honestly they remind me of the star eyeshadow palettes I had as a child. Hardly any pigment in the 'to die for' packet. The 'purple day' packet's colors are still very standard and basic,nothing too overwhelming.Not so good.
natalie h.
natalie h.
durban
As a makeup artist I'm very picky about using brands that I don't usually use on my client, when I first purchased it I didn't think it would be very pigmented or blend well but after using it on not one but multiple clients I'm so happy I made the purchase. Its very pigmented and the little bit of shimmer really makes the eyes pop! I'm in love with this eyeshadow