BY ESSENCE

Quattro eyeshadow – quattro styles. Different textures ranging from silky shimmering to intensive shine ensure unlimited creativity with your eye make-up. Perfectly aligned shades, excellent color-dispersion and long-lasting results make the quattro eyeshadow an absolute favorite!

I/Ii: Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Polypropylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octadecene, Ptfe, Disodium Edta, Triolein, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). Ingredients No

Iii: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Boron Nitride, Polypropylene, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octadecene, Ptfe, Disodium Edta, Triolein, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Iv: Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polypropylene, Nylon-12, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Octadecene, Ptfe, Disodium Edta, Triolein, Hexyl Laurate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Essence Quattro Eyeshadow
  • "Oh my gosh yes! This is probably my favorite product from Essence. It has lasted me for YEARS and I used to wear it almost everyday and it's still so nice and I love it so much. I got it as a gift and it was the first thing I had ever gotten from Essence and it started there but I love Essence so much! They have yet to fail me and I don't think they ever will. This product goes on smoothly, is very pigmented, and has great nude every day colors and is so great I highly recommend! " in 5 reviews
  • "This was literally the first eyeshadow I ever bought, I think it's a great product for beginners like me who don't want to spend much and want to keep it simple and just play safe. It's well pigmented and the colors are pretty and discreet. " in 3 reviews
Fiorentina C.
It's well pigmented and the colors are pretty and discreet. i even make my friends make up with this palette and they loved
Hallie B.
Genesis P.
Miami, Florida
Have excellent pigmentation, last for quite some time, have a fairly affordable price, it is very convenient to carry in the makeup bag
Elia B.
The best concelar i ever try before! bought this one a few weeks ago and its abosolutely amazing. Is perfect for all the skin tones
Destiny C.
Reno
Review for: Other more...
I had this in a different color than what was provided ( I had a black white and purple one) and this mini palette is very pigmented and long lasting. It’s great for beginners and I would absolutely buy again.
Allison T.
whitby, ON
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 05 To Die For more...
This one is called "to die for". I really like this as a quick eyeshadow quad. It's not the longest lasting even with eyeshadow primer but it is very pretty. The The 2 brown shades look very similar. One is more bronze while the other is more of a chestnut brown. The light highlighting shade doesn't highlight very well. Barely noticeable. I still think it's worth buying. When I wanted to buy more they were either discontinued or just not sold in the drugstore that I originally bought this one from.
linn k.
NIJMEGEN
Review for: 19 Greys N' Roses more...
I think these palettes have nice color combinations for great looks. The colors aren't really creamy but they are easy to blend and pretty pigmented especially when you build it up. I do feel like the top left pan is very small when you compare it with the other pans.
Nadja N.
Belgrade
Review for: 05 To Die For, 17 Cremè De La Crème more...
I like them. They are affordable and easy to blend. You have to build the pigment but it's not bad. I find that colors in every quattro can be used for makeup look alone. Nice for the travel!
Zselyke C.
Miercurea Ciuc
Review for: 07 Over The Taupe more...
My love for essence will never end. This little palette is smooth, easy to apply, and very affordable. The pigmentation is not toooo good, but for a beginner, it’s ok.
Marina Y.
Athens, Greece
I got the essence quattro eyeshadow packets in number 05 (to die for) and number 12 (purple day) and honestly they remind me of the star eyeshadow palettes I had as a child. Hardly any pigment in the 'to die for' packet. The 'purple day' packet's colors are still very standard and basic,nothing too overwhelming.Not so good.