BY ESSENCE

Natural nude… the new foundation convinces with its light texture and natural finish. It reliably conceals irregularities of the skin and has a subtle mattifying effect. The liquid formula blends wonderfully with the skin for a gorgeous “no make-up” feeling.

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Nylon-12, Peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Pca, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Copper Gluconate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alumina, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Emee O.
Londonderry
Review for: 10 Pure Beige more...
The product is as it states...'Nude' and 'Lightweight. If you're looking for a foundation that offers full coverage, then this specific product isn't for you. But if you want a nice, subtle coverage that feels clean and light to your face, you must try. I ordered this straight from their site at $3.49. Which is a major steal. What I love about Essence is their packaging and seemingly amazing quality at that.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
This has been my go-to foundation recently. After seeing Kathleenlights review this I NEEDED it. And plus if I didn't work, it was like $3 so I could definitely afford not to like it. This definitely does not look like makeup on your face. It's not really full coverage, but you able to build it up with 2 layers to get full coverage. It's beautiful with a natural finish. I will say that this DOES HAVE A SMELL. It's not an offensive smell and I only notice it when I first pump it out and after that I can't tell. They only have 3 shades so that kinda stinks. I have the lightest shade (10 pure beige) and I am not extremely pale and it matches so if you're pale you may not have a match in this foundation.
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
When I bought this, I was pretty happy the price was right. But that doesn't always mean the foundation itself is gonna be good. I bought the shade I thought would be a good match but after a couple hours later, it oxidized and was too dark for me. The store I bought it from doesn't have a big selection, I don't know if there even is more color options, but they were just too dark for me or too light. Nothing in between. Maybe it'll work for someone else but I don't care for it.
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
I absolutley LOVE this product!!!! it is such good coverage and does not look cakey at at all and literally feels like you have nothing on and its a nice size bottle for the price and amazing go to product i would definatly buy it again! its a target for less than 5 dollars
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
This foundation is an incredible find for such an affordable price. It makes your skin look very natural and the coverage is good. It applies best with a beauty blender. The only problem with this foundation is that they don't have the greatest shade range.
Jessika S.
After using it two or three times I can say it is definitely not sheer. It light, but very well pigmented, not at all oily, and you don't eve feel it on. If you want something light for summer give this a try.
Evelyn T.
This is my go to daily no make up make up foundation. I love how light it feels on my skin and it gives my skin just the pick me up it needs. And the price is amazing.
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
I love this foundation it's really Dewey how i like it and smooth on the face it blends well and it's a drugstore brand makeup
Barbara R.
Iquique
Review for: 10 Pure Beige more...
Compro bastante los productos de Essence, sobre todo porque son low cost y ademas Cruelty Free. Por lo que he probado muchas de sus bases. Desde mi punto de vista, esta es una de las mejores.
Su textura es muy ligera, por lo que su aplicación deja una cobertura ligera, no tapa "imperfecciones" del tipo pecas o lunares, sin embargo, corrige el color de la piel de una forma muy bonita, no marca los poros, ni deja efecto mascara.
Mi piel, se puede decir, que es mixta, hay días en que la zona T del rostro es muy grasa y otros, en los que me aparecen parches de resequedad en toda la cara. En ambos días esta base me ha funcionado super bien. La he aplicado con brocha, esponja y los dedos, y con las tres opciones deja un efecto muy bonito, siendo la brocha el método mas cubriente.
Line W.
Vila Real
The variety of shades is sad (there isn't a shade for me but I used the Catrice cosmetics Prime and Fine Lightening drops and it works out) , the formula isn't great for combination skin or dry skin it's also a liquid foundation that oxidises a bit, the coverage is light, the durability isn't that bad, it has a subtle smell but the packaging isn't really good.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does this foundation provide long term coverage?
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Is this fondation good for oily skin types or because its not a matte dose it slip around a bit to much?
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
Okay Kathleen Lights did a video with this foundation and she likes it but it oxidizes a little. Do you think it's worth it? Pros and cons? Suggestions?
Mei H.
what is the best foundation from Essence?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does this foundation has a good cover? Does is veru liquid?