Essence Pure Nude Make-Up

Natural nude… the new foundation convinces with its light texture and natural finish. It reliably conceals irregularities of the skin and has a subtle mattifying effect. The liquid formula blends wonderfully with the skin for a gorgeous “no make-up” feeling.

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Nylon-12, Peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Pca, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Copper Gluconate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alumina, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is it recommended for an oily skin type?
Does this foundation has a good cover? Does is veru liquid?
Where can you buy this? And is it worth it? Full coverage?
Start your review of Essence Pure Nude Make-Up!
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
I love this foundation it's really Dewey how i like it and smooth on the face it blends well and it's a drugstore brand makeup
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
When I bought this, I was pretty happy the price was right. But that doesn't always mean the foundation itself is gonna be good. I bought the shade I thought would be a good match but after a couple hours later, it oxidized and was too dark for me. The store I bought it from doesn't have a big selection, I don't know if there even is more color options, but they were just too dark for me or too light. Nothing in between. Maybe it'll work for someone else but I don't care for it.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
This foundation is an incredible find for such an affordable price. It makes your skin look very natural and the coverage is good. It applies best with a beauty blender. The only problem with this foundation is that they don't have the greatest shade range.
Briana O.
Melbourne , KY
I absolutley LOVE this product!!!! it is such good coverage and does not look cakey at at all and literally feels like you have nothing on and its a nice size bottle for the price and amazing go to product i would definatly buy it again! its a target for less than 5 dollars
Debs S.
fairfax
Review for: 20 Pure Sand
I loved this foundation! Perfect for every day makeup. It was light and the skin was radiant. Right now you can not buy this anymore.
Emee O.
Londonderry
Review for: 10 Pure Beige
The product is as it states...'Nude' and 'Lightweight. If you're looking for a foundation that offers full coverage, then this specific product isn't for you. But if you want a nice, subtle coverage that feels clean and light to your face, you must try. I ordered this straight from their site at $3.49. Which is a major steal. What I love about Essence is their packaging and seemingly amazing quality at that.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
This has been my go-to foundation recently. After seeing Kathleenlights review this I NEEDED it. And plus if I didn't work, it was like $3 so I could definitely afford not to like it. This definitely does not look like makeup on your face. It's not really full coverage, but you able to build it up with 2 layers to get full coverage. It's beautiful with a natural finish. I will say that this DOES HAVE A SMELL. It's not an offensive smell and I only notice it when I first pump it out and after that I can't tell. They only have 3 shades so that kinda stinks. I have the lightest shade (10 pure beige) and I am not extremely pale and it matches so if you're pale you may not have a match in this foundation.
Jessika S.
After using it two or three times I can say it is definitely not sheer. It light, but very well pigmented, not at all oily, and you don't eve feel it on. If you want something light for summer give this a try.
Evelyn T.
This is my go to daily no make up make up foundation. I love how light it feels on my skin and it gives my skin just the pick me up it needs. And the price is amazing.
Aminlovemakeup F.
Essence Pure Nude Make-Up uploaded by Aminlovemakeup F.
Ce font de teint m'a fait des petits boutons, alors que j'ai la peau sèche et sensible! Après 3 utilisations il m'a fait des boutons donc next!😏 Essence Pure Nude Make-Up
Ask a question to the Influenster community...