Christina R.
Kanata, ON

Is this really visible when you apply it? Or at least will actually give me a nice natural glow? I'm new to highlighting and just bought one by Joe Fresh called Champagne. I don't even see/notice it on my face when I apply it and maybe I'm just not doing it right haha. Ordered the Essence Pure Nude Highlighter on Cyber Monday and I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.

l V.
l V.
Easton, PA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Best. Highlight. Ever
Ash M.
Ash M.
1 year, 4 months ago
Is a beautiful glitter from within highlight but you can build it up to have a strong glow. It's very buttery no glitter chunks or fallout it's very beautiful one of My favorites
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
1 year, 4 months ago
YES!!! You will love it. The more you use it, the better it gets. I have a ton of highlighters, most are high end, but I reach for this one every. single. day. It isn't glittery like some of my higher end highlights, it's just SO glowy. I recommend it to everyone!!