Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

Natural highlights! This Essence Pure Nude Highlighter adds natural luminescence to cheeks, temples, and brow bone for a gorgeous glow. The baked formula applies smoothly while the light texture blends easily for a natural finish. Not tested on animals.

Mica, Octyldodecanol, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

What is your opinion about essence products Essence Pure Nude Highlighter ?
Es realmente cute🥺
do you like this highlighter?
Start your review of Essence Pure Nude Highlighter!
Product Highlights
this is a super pretty subtle highlight. i really think you could get away with putting this lightly all over your face. it's an icy pinky champagne beige colour. goes on like a glow from within but as you build it up it can look very wet. the colour of this highlight stands out nicely from my skin tone and can really make you glow to the gods when used with fix +! a great highlight for spring, and on a budget too! it was my first highlight and has served me very well! love itin reviews
i really love this highlighter, because it is buildable and lightweight for a powder. if you apply it lightly, you have an everyday highlight for work (just a natural glow-from-within effect); and if you build it up then it can be very intense. this is also a powder that seems to become one with the skin, and looks even better after i apply my setting spray.in reviews
i like this highlighter it’s really pretty and it’s a lot of money but i have light skin and it’s a little to dark for my skin.in reviews
...think is a good color for beige skin tones, but notsomuch for light and dark skin tones. in reviews
Cristina  T.
Stanford, CA
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Cristina  T.
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
BOMB 💣 highlighter for the price. You have to use a fluffy brush and heavy hand if you really want it to show up. But it’s the most beautiful 🍾 champagne shade and doesn’t emphasize skin texture. I have many highlighters from more expensive brands but I have been using this everyday.
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Layan A.
I am so amazed with how affordable this highlighter is because it is one of my all time favorite products. It gives your skin such a beautiful yet natural glow and makes you look so luminescent. I would definitely recommend it!
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
This highlighter has become one of my faves and its only 4.99! When i first bought this at CVS i swatched it and it looked powdery. Then i tried it on my face and wow, its stunning. Its more on the natural side of highlighters, its not blinding or anything. But it gives a beautiful subtle glow without being glittery. I prefer my highlighters to be more natural looking while still very visible, and that is exactly what this one does! Also the shade Be My Highlight seems like it could work for a few different skintones. When i bought mine there was one other shade that was darker than the one i got. Im not sure how many shades there are but i hope there are more or they come out with more! #EssenceMakeup #Highlighters #Makeup #Beauty #Selfcare #voxbox #CVS #voxboxsurvey #influenster
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Lance H.
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
I might found my most natural highlighter. This product here is sheer, and gives you just a glow, sometimes i hate pigmented highlighter because it gives you so much like blinding effects. But this is good for natural look. Really affordable.
Julia S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Julia S.
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
Glow from within 💖✨ This highlighter is my absolute go to for my everyday looks. I got this at ulta for $4.99. So first off I would hear so many you tubers always talk about this highlighter and it doesn’t look like much but when they would apply it would give off this beautiful natural glow. Iv had this product for almost and year and it’s been lasting me a long time for the crazy amount I use. Pro Tip: Use a medium sized fluffy brush to apply on the highpoints of you cheeks and nose. For my final thoughts: I recommend this 100%! I feel like this will work on all skin tones except for people with deeper complexions but I do know that they offer highlights for those complexions. I’m curious to know if they also get the same glow from within effect as this one does. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Alyssa R.
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Alyssa R.
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
A lovely highlight if your looking for a glow from within! It isn’t glittery but it is super glowy! It’s one of my favorite affordable products, and I love it! I highly recommend if your looking for something to give you a healthy looking glow without being too intense!
Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Laura G.
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
The price on this is unbeatable! Also, while it isn’t an intense glow and more natural. You can definitely add more and build it to be intense. It’s so pretty. I had to give it 5 stars because it’s just as good as anything I’ve tried 4-5x the price!
Brianna C.
Stickney, IL
Review for: Essence Pure Nude Highlighter #10 Be My Highlight 0.24oz/7g
This has become one of my go to highlights. It just gives you a beautiful sheen and it lasts all day. The picture of me is at the end of the day when my makeup isn’t lookin the hottest but you can still see that glow. Love it! You can get a natural glow from this but it can be built up if you wanted to. Definitely pick this one up, you can’t beat the price!
Hannah E.
Radcliff, KY
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Hannah E.
Shade is “010 Popping Champagne”. I love this highlighter in the summer because is the gold color! Looks amazing but doesn’t work all year. The gold tone is a bit much in the winter time on my skin tone.
Andi M.
Galloway, OH
Essence Pure Nude Highlighter uploaded by Andi M.
Review for: ESSENCE Pure Nude Highlighter
My favorite highlighter by far! I always reach for this first. It gives me a glow without highlighting my texture. It's buildable for just a hint of shimmer or go full out glam. It is so affordable and I reach for this before I reach for any of my higher end brands.

339 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...