Essence Pure Nude Concealer

No dark circles! The concealer in a practical, twistable stick format covers up dark circles under your eyes and irregularities of the skin and is an ideal travel companion thanks to its handy shape. The creamy, slightly powdery texture is easy to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Talc, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is this any good? Full coverage? And does it come in white for my pale skin? XD
Start your review of Essence Pure Nude Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is a great and inexpensive concealer. It's not very full coverage but it worked great for me. It did such a great job when it came to cleaning up my eyebrows. It looks very natural and it isn't too heavy. If you don't want to use it as a regular concealer, you can just use it to clean up your eyebrows.” in reviews
Muy buen producto. Cubre las imperfecciones sin que parezca que lleves mucho maquillaje. Lo recomiendo.
Use more as a highlighter under my eyes kind of patchy looking but not bad for the price of it
durban
Dry and thick. Doesn’t give me the shade I like. I’m not a fan of this concealer.