Essence Pure Nude Concealer

No dark circles! The concealer in a practical, twistable stick format covers up dark circles under your eyes and irregularities of the skin and is an ideal travel companion thanks to its handy shape. The creamy, slightly powdery texture is easy to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Talc, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is this any good? Full coverage? And does it come in white for my pale skin? XD
Start your review of Essence Pure Nude Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is a great and inexpensive concealer. It's not very full coverage but it worked great for me. It did such a great job when it came to cleaning up my eyebrows. It looks very natural and it isn't too heavy. If you don't want to use it as a regular concealer, you can just use it to clean up your eyebrows.” in reviews
Review for: 20 Pure Sand
This concealer does the job which I am really happy about. It does however not have the best coverage. So if your someone who likes full coverage concealer this is not the product for you. Applies nicely as well.
bogota
Review for: 10 Pure Beige
Este corrector es súper genial porque se difumina fácilmente y entonces hace que tú base de maquillaje no se corra cuando lo aplicas!..,me encanta!!
Brampton
When you buy cheap , you get EXTRA cheap with this item. Was very cakey and didn't really easily blend . Don't like this brand at all.
Review for: 30 Pure Honey
Products look okay...though I also havennt tried it..if I were I would need a medium or darker shade again due to my skin tone
Toronto, ON
Review for: 10 Pure Beige
This had a decent amount of coverage, but when I applied it to my under eyes it exaggerated every fine line. Not flattering at all.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: 30 Pure Honey
Perfect for concealing dark spots and acne. I use this all the time. It’s really nice because it’s so quick and easy to apply.
tripoli, north lebanon
this concealer is amazing Essence Pure Nude Concealer so natural ...it hide the dark circle in an amazing way
Ashburn
Its a good colour match for lighter skin tones however it applies and wears a little patchy, probably wouldn't re purchase!
The colour is great. It can be easily applied. The negatives are that it is not really smooth and is that long lasting.
danielasotos
Essence Pure Nude Concealer uploaded by Daniela S.
Essence Pure Nude Concealer uploaded by Daniela S.
Has medium and light coverage idea for day to day. Recomended If you want to look natural. It also has a low cost.