Essence Pure Nude Concealer

No dark circles! The concealer in a practical, twistable stick format covers up dark circles under your eyes and irregularities of the skin and is an ideal travel companion thanks to its handy shape. The creamy, slightly powdery texture is easy to blend.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propylene Carbonate, Bht, Talc, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Is this any good? Full coverage? And does it come in white for my pale skin? XD
Start your review of Essence Pure Nude Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is a great and inexpensive concealer. It's not very full coverage but it worked great for me. It did such a great job when it came to cleaning up my eyebrows. It looks very natural and it isn't too heavy. If you don't want to use it as a regular concealer, you can just use it to clean up your eyebrows.” in reviews
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 10 Pure Beige
This concealer has super good coverage and is only a couple dollars. It’s in a convenient stick making it easy to apply and it blends in well with my foundation. This is the only concealer I buy.
Saint Joseph
Review for: 10 Pure Beige
I will forever buy this product! I put it under my eyes and over blemishes and redness on my face and then donmy liquid foundation then my powder foundation and my face won't look caked on with make up and it looks so natural! This is so amazing and I will buy this product and recomend it to everyone!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: 30 Pure Honey
Essence Pure Nude Concealer I love this product! I use it to carve out my brows and to cover up the bit of darkness under my eye, it never creases and blends in beautifully with the rest of my skin. I believe it has potential to be a great concealer but it has very light coverage. if you're looking for heavy coverage, this isn't the concealer for you.
Toms River, NJ
Essence Pure Nude Concealer uploaded by Amy G.
Review for: 20 Pure Sand
This is a light coverage concealer. Blends in nicely though. It is a stick concealer, so whenever you pull it up, it tends to fall all of the way out of the applicator. I have actually dropped it on the floor when it fell out because of that. Overall, this is an alright concealer. It’s very affordable and I purchased it at target.
Ocoee, FL
Not a fan of this concealer at all. It's chunky and hard to blend. Plus it creases so bad under my eyes, even with setting powder. I tried using this just to brighten under my eyes a bit and it didn't look good at all. Super bummed, but it's a cheap product so you get what you pay for.
Hutchinson , MN
Review for: 20 Pure Sand
Very light coverage and unless you cake it on it doesn't stay covering the dark spots or acne very well.  Good for if youre just trying to brighten areas on the face but not so much to cover anything
Essence Pure Nude Concealer uploaded by Hallie B.
I love this product and I love this brand! This concealer is truly amazing, it goes on my skin smoothly and it does have a bit of a weird texture but it all makes up for it bc it's such a great product! I love the stick format it comes in and it makes it so easy to apply and I just love the brand Essence so much and it's high quality for drugstore makeup and I think this brand is under appreciated
Urbandale, IA
The design of the concealer container is lovely , the twist end is a little weak, however. When applied it comes on thick, when blended with just fingers it blends smoothly but cakey, with a brush it's a little better but I can still feel the product heavy on my skin. For the price yeah it's okay but if you hate that cakey feeling I would not recommend.
Binghamton, NY
I love this concealer. The color is great and it's full coverage. And it's just thick enough to make my under eyes look great. But it's a little hard to blend out, it does take a while. But other than that it's a great product!