Essence Prettifying Lip Oil

Oil you want. enriched with jojoba oil to provide the lips with intensive moisture. the light, non-sticky texture offers a subtle-colour shine.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Octyldodecanol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Isopropyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Bht, Sodium Saccharin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

How good is the oil? Does it moisturize lips well?
Would this help especially during the winter because that's when I have really cracked and dry lips so is there a limit I have to put on do u apply it overnight and when I wake up or just apply it whenever
Start your review of Essence Prettifying Lip Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“In the winter my lips dry out super quickly. After being introduced to this lip oil, I can honestly say my lips haven't turned flaky once! I apply a little bit at night, and by morning my lips are soft and plump again. Even if you're looking for a nice gloss, you should absolutely consider this one. It'll create a subtle shine while it's working to repair your pout! ” in 8 reviews
“I love this lip oil!! It's moisturizing, not sticky, has a nice gloss to it, and a yummy "tutti fruiti" scent to it :) Comparing this to the Clarins lip oil (which is really sticky!!) I much prefer this one, and it is way less expensive. Will definitely be buying again as there are 3 "colours" to collect!” in 4 reviews
“...time and I can see this lasting me at least all summer. It has a subtle tint to it and very shiny. It's actually very lip glossy but it doesn't stay glossy as your lips absorbs it. Can't beat the price ” in 3 reviews
So sad to see this product discontinued. It is a saving grace for dry and cracked lips during the winter. It’s also incredibly affordable. It has no scent and uses a doe foot applicator. I am very impressed.
Saint Albans, WV
I was really disappointed with the consistency of this. I expected it to be very light and moisturizing, but it was the complete opposite! It's very heavy, sticky, and runny on my lips. Probably one of the most uncomfortable lip products I've ever purchased. I'm just glad it didn't cost much and I would not buy it again.
Staff
This was recommended to me by a friend, and I have to say I'm so happy I listened to her. In fact, I actually have two flavors, I liked it so much! I have I Care for You, Honey and First Help Pinky. The consistency of the oil is lighter than other lip oils that I've tried. Rather than being thicker and more viscous, this is light and airy without being runny or tacky. The applicator tip is very soft and applies a nice amount of product on, not too much, not too little. Although I prefer to use my lip oils at night before bed as a treatment, I have actually started to apply over lipstick to give my favorite shade a touch of nourishment and gleam. I honestly can say I'm starting to prefer this to a normal balm for hydration. (It's got jojoba oil in it and smells amazing!) And with such an affordable price tag, this product is totally worth it!
Winston Salem, NC
This lip oil is only 3 dollars and can be found at ULTA. It is amazing for flakes and dry skin patches on the lips. Chopsticks never seem to help, but this lip oil really will help.
New Castle, PA
Essence Prettifying Lip Oil uploaded by Alexis P.
So many rave reviews I had to buy and try!!!! & for $3! What's to lose??!!! Happy to say I Love it! & want the other 2 "flavors"Essence Prettifying Lip Oil
Ellensburg, WA
This is actually the best. I got the pink oil and I was worried it wouldn't counter effect me and dry out my lips but it didn't! It smooths them over. I apply little at a time and I can see this lasting me at least all summer. It has a subtle tint to it and very shiny. It's actually very lip glossy but it doesn't stay glossy as your lips absorbs it. Can't beat the price
Kissimmee
For a low price you can't go wrong with this it kinda remind you if when you were young and everyone had lip gloss I only spent $3.35 and I love it try
Love this! Good moisture and light feeling. Highly recommend the idea of a lip oil even over your lip stick!
Pretty good, even though I consider this more of a lip gloss than a lip oil in my opinion as it is more of a thicker and less oily texture. I have the red tinted one and it gives a really nice and subtle juicy red look to the lips. Not sticky but definitely not slippery as a standard oil would be. Lips look really juicy and glossy, great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kingston, OK
2 years ago
Jessica A. • 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure I found Essence on instragram which will lead you to their site. I'm thinking it may be in drugstores too, but not 100% positive so hopefully other's can help.