BY ESSENCE OF BAMBOO

These Essence of Bamboo 300 Thread Count Natural Latex Plus pillows conform to your body for the perfect level of comfort. In white. Features 2 pack 20" x 28" (each) 300 thread count 35-oz. fill weight Unique blend of Para Pure latex Pressure relieving Conforms to body without being temperature sensitive Construction & Care Polyester, rayon from bamboo Fiber fill Machine wash Imported Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Material: RayonPolyester. see more...

Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
These pillows are so comfy! The only downside is they’re too fluffy for some pillow cases. (The struggle). Other than that I’m glad I happened to stumble upon a sale and tried these because they’re so soft and the keep you cool at night also.
Abby H.
These pillows are great! I have bought so many different pillows trying to find one I like and I finally did with these pillows. I highly recommend them to everyone because they are so comfortable
Ms Sherry W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
These pillows are simply amazing! So comfortable it gently holds your head. Fluffs up easily and keeps its shape! Durable and affordable I tossed out all my old pillows and got 6 of these babies I will never go back to another pillow.