BY ESSENCE

Katelyn E.
This topper did not work. I let my other nails dry for a full 24 hours and then applied it and it made my nail polish look weird and also made it not dry. This was my first try with the topper and I'm not a fan
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I think essence is such an affordable brand in general and I don't notice a difference in the nailpolishes compared to a high end brand. This glittery polish looks pretty pn the nails but does not give me enough glitter. It leaves out some empty-non glittery areas on the nail.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
I love essence nail polish! I actually have it on my toes right now. There is always such a big variety of colors. Essence always has great deals. It dries quickly so you can get your fingers or toes finished a lot quicker than normal!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
I love this polish..when i want a fun...glittery style i achieve that with this nail polish...makes me feel sassy and young!!!
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
This nail topper is good for the price. It was a little clumpy for me but it got the job done. I would say I may recommend
Janita N.
Makes a really nice finish on nail polish as I usually use it on top of a colourful nail polish. It is hard to apply evenly and get lot of glitter on the nail.
Nouha R.
El Kelaa des Sraghnas
If you searching for a product to do a sexy nail art si you have to try this one it stiks so well on your nail and don t disapear that fast
🦄 •.
Amazing product, I love it very much. Amazing product, I love it very much. Amazing product, I love it very much
Jennifer B.
Super cool el efecto que se puede hacer con ellas, me encanta. Es facil de aplicar y duraderas, full recomendadas
Arianna D.
Is good, by the price , I like the shades and the finishes and they have a looot of types, is very good, try them