BY ESSENCE

The five colors of the mosaic powder conjure-up either a gorgeous rosy complexion or a sun-kissed tanned look with their different effects and textures. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Always read instructions. see more...

• Haven't tried this personally, does anyone recommend it? 3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lex T.
Lex T.
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01
I purchased this bronzer ages ago and found it unopened and wish I had used it sooner. I'm very pale skinned and this works great. A light tap in the bronzer goes a long way due to the high pigmentation. It is a bit shimmery, but I don't mind. I recall purchasing this for under $4 at my local ulta, however I'm not sure if this is even sold anymore.
Sariah W.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first opened this I was really scared because it looks really sparkly. it doesn't look like that at all on the skin. There might be a little shine but definitely not overwhelming. It's a nice color but it smells weird and doesn't last all day.
Josette C.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01
It looks very sparkly in the pan which worried me at first but once on the face its fine. I really like the color it gives me. Not orange at all like most bronzers on my skin. If you are as fair as me, this will work. It doesn't give that much color so you need to use quite a bit of product to get some color out of it. I've also noticed the different tones in the pan have started to blend together the more i use it which is a little disappointing because it was pretty
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01
Es un polvo bronceador medio, no pigmenta mucho, si solo quieres algo muy tenue esto te puede servir , asi como a las que tienen la piel blanca les va perfecto, las que tenemos un tono mas amarillo casi ni se nota, lo otro es que al usar una brocha no queda mucho producto en ella y pienso que se pierde mucho producto tratando de obtener un buen tono bronceado o algo de color en las mejillas o cuerpo, pienso que hay otros mejores pero igual no deja de ser un buen producto.
Nathlene E.
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01, Other
I can't find the mosaic blush here, so i'll just put my review here.
I 'm so inlove with their mosaic blush in the shade " all you need is pink" it's really is such an amazing and natural looking blush, it's so pigmented and affordable as well. I use it everyday!! I love it so much, you must try it :))
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Opelika, AL
I use this as a over all powder at the end of putting on my foundation and blush just for setting the makeup. It works great
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
For the price this is pretty good product. Someone who has fair skin this product works as it doesn't give a lot of colour. Very light pigment, a nice natural glow.
Denyka Y.
Denyka Y.
I'm pretty pale, so this worked as an ok bronzer for me. It just didn't blend well.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01
This powder is amazing for a subtle glow. Literallyrics! Gives your face an amazing sun-kissed bronze color with a touch of sparkle. I use this to bring some life to the outside of my face! It really brings me back to life.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Review for: Sunkissed Beauty 01
Great bronzer for very fair skin. Not orange at all and is easy to blend. Good pigmentation. Overall good bronzer for a good price
Keila G.
Keila G.
PERRIS, CA
Haven't tried this personally, does anyone recommend it?