Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder

For a breathtaking mirror effect on the nails: apply the nail powder while the nail polish underneath is still slightly wet and lightly polish into the nails. Create cool effects with dark nail polishes. For an ultimate mirror shine look in silver, use transparent nail polish as the base. Seal with the metal shock sealing top coat.

Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Ci 77820 (Silver)

WOW! Are this work?😮
How messy is this?!
Do I have to use the essence metal shock topcoat specifically made for these powders or will any nail polish topcoat work with these? I already own so many topcoats!
Start your review of Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder!
Harrisburg , IL
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Shauna G.
I've had so much fun using this Essence Nail Powder. It's fun and easy to use. I used it over black nail polish and on its own. I use the essence metal shock nail sealer to seal the powder to my nails. It gave a shinny mirror like effect to my nails. I purchased two different powders and the nail sealer from the essence website. Would highly recommend.
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Kristen J.
Big fan of nail products, so when I found out about these I had to hunt them down. I found them in a cvs in buffalo ( I live in Canada), which should speak to my determination lol. They are messy if you don’t have the right technique (which I don’t) but the results are amazing! I used a disposable eyeshadow applicator to get the powder on my nails, but there are specific brushes you can buy. I think it worked well and would buy more if I could find it lol
santiago
Una entretenida manera de hacerse las uñas, dando diferentes efectos a diferentes colores de esmaltes. Requiere un buen top coat puesto que tiende a salirse muy rápido, y el empaque es un tanto incómodo ya que el polvo tiende a perderse mucho.
Auckland
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Kerry M.
Probably one of my favourite out of the range. As soon as I saw it one day I had to buy it and give it a go. yes, its a bit messy and not something to try in a hurry, but if you're someone who wants a long lasting professional looking manicure in some epic shiny colours, you need this! Easily this lasts up to two weeks on my nails with little chipping which is another reason why I prefer using this rather than regular nail polish.
I really like this product. It gets messy when I have to make my nails but the results are very nice. For its price range it meets my expectations. I prefer using it over black nail polish so that the colours pop out a bit more. I will probably buy it again once I'm out.
I love the shade Me and my unicorn! It’s really pretty when you apply it over black nail polish. The nails have really pretty metallic finish which I haven’t been able to get with regular nail polishes. I think this is quite easy to apply too even though it’s like powdery glitter. Recommended!
Luton, Bedfordshire
This product is good but I feel like you would defo expect more of a bold outcome but it turned to be more of a slight sheen. It’s easy to apply but there isn’t really much product in the little pot which is slightly disappointing.
Croatia
With this product you can get saloon metallic nails at home. It works absolutely perfect and results are amazing. Also, it's very cheap.
It works but it doesn’t spread all over your nail, i still stay with my pount that it works and it is fun to try out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...