Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder

For a breathtaking mirror effect on the nails: apply the nail powder while the nail polish underneath is still slightly wet and lightly polish into the nails. Create cool effects with dark nail polishes. For an ultimate mirror shine look in silver, use transparent nail polish as the base. Seal with the metal shock sealing top coat.

Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Ci 77820 (Silver)

WOW! Are this work?😮
How messy is this?!
Do I have to use the essence metal shock topcoat specifically made for these powders or will any nail polish topcoat work with these? I already own so many topcoats!
Start your review of Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder!
Mariana B.
Fort Worth, TX
Its a really good nail powder, i loved it. Its the best produt that i’ve tried, and the price is not bad.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Shauna G.
I've had so much fun using this Essence Nail Powder. It's fun and easy to use. I used it over black nail polish and on its own. I use the essence metal shock nail sealer to seal the powder to my nails. It gave a shinny mirror like effect to my nails. I purchased two different powders and the nail sealer from the essence website. Would highly recommend.
Malak A.
Liverpool , AR
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Malak A.
I usually use acrylic and you know how bad it is to the nails, I used this product daily and seen a massive difference and notable nail strength.
Victoria N.
Limerick
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Victoria N.
Quite good powder, but the coverage is not super opaque you still can see black peaking through, it's kind of thin see through coverage, if you use it on white it's better, but for that price it's amazing, and there is plenty of it.
Jennifer H.
Kenne ich durch eine Freundin. Ist definitiv mal was anderes. Und echt super Interessant. Tolle Farben dazu.tolle Produkte
Frough  A.
Frankfurt Am Main, HE
It’s a good option for the Beginners to Texans play with it. It a good alternative for high quality brands. I recommend it for an occasion for one night and I hope you enjoys your coloured matching Nails. ❤️
Aisha H.
Luton , Bedfordshire
This product is good but I feel like you would defo expect more of a bold outcome but it turned to be more of a slight sheen. It’s easy to apply but there isn’t really much product in the little pot which is slightly disappointing.
Nena A.
Greece
OK this powders are the most beautiful thing you can decorate your nails! Its a cheap, affordable product with nice pigments. I have tried blue, pink and purple and I'm repurchasing them every time Im running out. I will try and the other 2 shades and I will keep you informed!
Mery Del Valle G.
Panamá, Tocumen s4
Essence Metal Shock Nail Powder uploaded by Mery Del Valle G.
Una muy buena experiencia al momento de querer obtener un acabado diferente y fácil para un modelo de uña diferente, podría obtener un aplicador más comodo
Denise H.
Etten-Leur
It was really messy but the final product looked reallly cute and nice so yh if u like this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...