BY ESSENCE

Get ready to rock with the Essence Metal Shock Lipstick! This dazzling cream lipstick glazes your lips with intense and wild colors, leaving a brilliant metallic finish. The creamy lipstick glides on and lets your lips sparkle without drying them out and let the lips shine in intensive wow-colours with a metallic effect.. The highly pigmented glittery texture is available in a variety of thrilling shades.

Polybutene, diisostearyl malate, mica, tridecyl trimellitate, polyethylene, hydrogenated polydecene, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), calcium aluminum borosilicate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, octyldodecanol, tocopherol, silica, tin oxide, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Buy on ULTA
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
Review for: Venom more...
This is super inexpensive. If you apply it and wait around 30 minutes it will stay through food better. It isn’t super long wearing but I managed to get through an entire day reapplying only once. This has a super pretty metallic finish.
Emily B.
Kent
Review for: Pink Metallica more...
I dislike this product. I personally got the shade Pink Metallica. I rated this 2 stars because I will never wear this again. But it did have a lot of pigment and isn’t drying on my lips. I would not recommend this lipstick.
Valerie G.
Escanaba
Review for: Venom, Ace of Hearts, Stargazer more...
The metallic feel to this lipstick is amazing. Very pigmented, I never need to use more than one coat of this. Essence continuously makes amazing products that are so affordable. Will definitely be buying these again.
Mimi R.
Looks amazing when you swatch it on the hand but not so great when it gets to the lips. It looks patchy and uneven which is a shame considering what a lovely colour and cheap price it is. I really wish this worked but sadly it just doesn't for me. However I think it could work if used as a lip topper over a matte lipstick.
Annique G.
So I'm currently using the Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick in the color 13 and I love it! The color fits perfectly and it will last the whole day. I just can say that the covering is not that good but that is nothing to complain about.
Madi S.
Kelowna
Review for: Venom more...
My favourite lipstick l've ever had. The Metallic glow to it makes the green not feel super crazy and sets a tone of confidence. I first used this when doing costume makeup in a production I was in and lasted strong as ever for a 3.5 hour show. I now wear it within my normal day to day looks and I live for it
Lukrecija K.
vilnius
Review for: Pink Metallica more...
I liked this product but i am not using this anymore. But if you want something new it is really good for you👍🏽