Isononyl isononanoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, silica, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, mica, caprylyl glycol, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, tridecyl trimellitate, tin oxide, hexylene glycol, bht, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), linalool, limonene, geraniol, ci 45410 (red 28 lake), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77891 (titanium dioxide)

", "mpn": "925872", "brand": { "@type": "Thing", "name": "ESSENCE" }, "aggregateRating": { "@type": "AggregateRating", "ratingValue": "4.33", "reviewCount": "12" } }

BY ESSENCE

Paint the town! Essence Metal Shock Lip Paint is a gorgeous metallic lip cream with instant high color coverage. Super lightweight formula that isn't sticky or drying.

Metallic lips are all the rage right now. The fascinating look is easy to achieve with this concentrated lip cream, which feels light on the lips and offers a velvety-matt finish.

Becky S.
1,134 reviews
I was very happy with this under $5 metallic liquid lip colour from #Essencecosmetics . I bought the shade Mercury which is pretty true to the website colour- it's a sparkling taupe with a hint of cool pink undertones.
When browsing this product I was looking at lip toppers which this is not...it has really good pigment and I'd definitely say this is a lip colour on it's own or you could add a layer of something on top of it but these will engulf any lipstick underneath. I like the combination of using Mercury with the lip topper J.Cat Beauty Liptonix Extreme Shimmer Topper - Pebble's Bff
Victoria D.
Essence Metal Shock Lip Paint is a great boost to add to my regular lipstick. I found that if I I add Arsenic-05 to a light pink I end up with the most beautiful rose gold. When I wear it by itself i found that is a little streaky. For $5 this is a great asset to add to your beauty kit.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: 01 Belladonna more...
I saw this beautiful metallic blue lipstick at Ulta so I knew I had to have it. It's super easy to apply, glides on smoothly, & is so pigmented! It does not dry down at all, but I figured it wouldn't due to the name being Lip Paint. The quality is great & the price is super affordable, so I highly recommend this to anybody who wants a beautiful metallic sparkly blue lipstick!
Dora T.
Osijek
Review for: 03 Lilly Of The Valley, 04 Mercury more...
The lip paint is meh. Could be better. Its very oily and stains literaly everything it wipes of very fast. The colors are stunning but the product is too liquid and oily to put over any lipstick. I do not recommend this product!
andjela s.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Essence Metal Shock Lip Paint
This product has a really big aplicator,and it is a easy to apply!! It is not super pigmented.....°~°
I have a purple lip paint....

As❤
Saff L.
I own the pink shade and it completely brings back 90's Barbie vibes. The only downfall in my opinion is that it isn't drying and does stay quite sticky on the lip. However it does have amazing colour pay off.
Beautiful M.
I tried the blue one and I fell in love with it.. The texture is amazing.. Its a high shine lipgloss and I love it.. The only thing is it transfers a lot Essence Metal Shock Lip Paint
Maria M.
Murcia
Muy recomendables para maquillajes fantasía. Mucho brillo y mucho pigmento. Duración no es permanente pero aguanta bien. Olor a dulce muy agradable.
Nina T.
Isère
Really metallic and great shades but doesn't stay on the lips, and isn't transfer proof at all. The smell is not really good as well
Jomakasch G.
Review for: 06 Poison Ivy, 01 Belladonna, 02 Hemlock, 03 Lilly Of The Valley more...
I love them, they don't transfer, they are insanely pigmented, buttery and moisturizing on the lips and also an eye catcher.