Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - Perfect Match 02 uploaded by Heather P.Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - Perfect Match 02 uploaded by Christy A.Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - Perfect Match 02 uploaded by Bianka S.See all 8 photos

BY ESSENCE

Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - These Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipsticks easily glide over the lips with gorgeous, high impact color. The creamy texture gives you a long lasting matte finish without drying out the lips. Not tested on animals. - Matt Matt Matt Lipstick see more...

Photos (8)
Buy on Target
Mariel M.
Mariel M.
Feb. 27, 2017, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
It's a beautiful berry nude shade but I wouldn't really call this formula matte. However, I do have another Matt Matt Matt shade in "Kiss Me If You Can - 06" that has a drier, more matte texture than "perfect match - 02". It's still a beautiful color though and very comfortable on the lips. You'll have to reapply after a couple hours.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
April 7, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
I looooove this lipstick formula and particular shade so very much. It's a beautiful mauve tone that looks great on my skin. I picked mine up at Ulta for $4 and can't believe the quality. It's very lightweight on the lips. It doesn't accentuate any of my dry / cracked lips. I love! The formula in the Natural Kiss shade is a bit different and I feel like the color turned too warm on me. But this is a perfect shade.
Christy A.
Christy A.
May 27, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
These lipsticks are great for an everyday quick makeup routine. I thought these lipsticks were amazing for the price, super easy to apply! I wanted to try out an affordable lipstick, and these blew me away. I'd recommend this! Great price, you can't beat $2.99 a lipstick
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
July 3, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
The formula for this lipstick is amazing! It goes on so smoothly, it is creamy and yet it stays on for a decent amount of time! The color Perfect Match 02 is a gorgeous color. I will certainly be getting more shades of this lipstick and I recommend others to try it also!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
March 26, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
This is my new favorite lipstick. Hands down. This is a nice dupe for the stila matte lipstick and it's $4! It's creamy and hydrating. It does transfer but for the price who cares. It's matte with a slight sheen but not much. And the best part is ulta always has the buy one get one 50% off so you can get two for $6! Seriously try these I bet you'll love it
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
June 2, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
This nude lipstick is cooler and more flattering on my skin tone compared to 01, which is a warm nude, but if you have very fair skin, you might want to consider getting shade 03, because 02 still has more brown in it, and is less rosy than shade 03.
Bianka S.
Bianka S.
várpalota
April 13, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
Omg!!! This lipstick is my favourite, it's long lasting If you don't eat. This colour is AMAZING guys, seriously, If you can, buy It! You can find It in every drugstore I think. ♥
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Baltimore
March 16, 2017, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
I love this lip product because it is so low maintenance. It comes on super sheer when you apply it but I love that. It smells good and I sometimes use it as a blush!
Amany I.
Amany I.
Feb. 14, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
LOVE these lipsticks from Essence I have all of them. They are $3 where I live. The price is insane. They are really comfortable to wear, they aren't extremely drying and the colors they offer are so pretty. If you are sensitive to smells these do have a somewhat strong perfume scent to them, but I don't smell them once they are on.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Feb. 20, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Match 02
These lipsticks are not bad at all. Essence is an affordable makeup brand and they have some of the best makeup in my opinion