BY ESSENCE

Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - These Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipsticks easily glide over the lips with gorgeous, high impact color. The creamy texture gives you a long lasting matte finish without drying out the lips. Not tested on animals. - Matt Matt Matt Lipstick see more...

Buy on Target*
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love love their lipstick! There is no other lipstick that is good quality and. Heap like essence! Let me tell this only come like a once a year their value pack at ulta! Let tell you is $5.99 for 4 lip still plus you can use coupons! I got this for $3 with coupons! Great product and cheap!
Seherzada s.
By far the BEST Matt lipstick from the drugstore! First off this color is the most perfect nude for my skin tone! I absolutely love it! Secondly the lipstick is matte but it is not drying and it doesn't tug at your lips when you're applying it! It's comfortable to wear and it isn't sticky at all. It reminds me a lot of the maybeline matte lipstick but creamier and cheaper. I highly recommend!
Hend A.
Chicago
I love how it drys matte and the color is really beautiful and long wearing enough, it transfer thought. the only down side to me that it has scent to it that I'm not a fan of.
Maggie K.
St. Peters
THIS LIPSTICK IS BEAUTIFUL. The price is amazing and affordable. Even though it's matte, it doesn't suck the life out of your lips. It has nice packaging too. I love it.
Mariel M.
It's a beautiful berry nude shade but I wouldn't really call this formula matte. However, I do have another Matt Matt Matt shade in "Kiss Me If You Can - 06" that has a drier, more matte texture than "perfect match - 02". It's still a beautiful color though and very comfortable on the lips. You'll have to reapply after a couple hours.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I looooove this lipstick formula and particular shade so very much. It's a beautiful mauve tone that looks great on my skin. I picked mine up at Ulta for $4 and can't believe the quality. It's very lightweight on the lips. It doesn't accentuate any of my dry / cracked lips. I love! The formula in the Natural Kiss shade is a bit different and I feel like the color turned too warm on me. But this is a perfect shade.
Christy A.
These lipsticks are great for an everyday quick makeup routine. I thought these lipsticks were amazing for the price, super easy to apply! I wanted to try out an affordable lipstick, and these blew me away. I'd recommend this! Great price, you can't beat $2.99 a lipstick
Heather P.
Madison , CT
The formula for this lipstick is amazing! It goes on so smoothly, it is creamy and yet it stays on for a decent amount of time! The color Perfect Match 02 is a gorgeous color. I will certainly be getting more shades of this lipstick and I recommend others to try it also!
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I just started loving red lipsticks. But I've always been a neutral lips kind of gal! If you see my lipstick collection is all sorts of nudes and mauve. But this lipstick the "MATT MATT MATT 02" is beautiful!!!!! I had red hair and it looked great. I am now a brunette and it looks even better!!!! I'm always getting compliments! ❤❤❤❤️️️️
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is my new favorite lipstick. Hands down. This is a nice dupe for the stila matte lipstick and it's $4! It's creamy and hydrating. It does transfer but for the price who cares. It's matte with a slight sheen but not much. And the best part is ulta always has the buy one get one 50% off so you can get two for $6! Seriously try these I bet you'll love it