Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer

A perfect pair. The creamy, matt texture of the concealer offers high coverage that reliably conceals impurities of the skin and dark circles under your eyes. Simply apply with your fingers and any traces of long party nights or annoying blackheads will disappear! One kit contains two shades in light and medium beige, which can also be mixed together.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Does this product crease easily under the eyes?
Hey guys, so I'm looking for a good concealer for my skin tone, I try different ones and I just haven't found an exact match yet and was wondering if this one was good?
How is the coverage with this and how long does it last throughout the day?
Start your review of Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is such a good concealer for the price ! It's full coverage! And very creamy.” in reviews
“great for covering up blemishes and under eye dark circles. will continue to use this product ” in reviews
Sremska Mitrovica
Really creamy and easy to apply. One of my first concealers. This concealer has great coverage a its long lasting. It's great for covering acne or scars. It's really affordable, very low price for that quality. I would buy it again, and would recommend it!
Edinburgh, EH
Review for: 10 Natural Beige
I had never used concealer up until I bought this so I didn't really know what to expect and the product didn't have much to live up to. However, I did find it to be quite greasy, almost waxy. It was difficult to apply with anything other than your fingers. Looked a bit messy and definitely didn't last long.
Review for: 10 Natural Beige
Love the formula but not the best coverage concealer, would recommend only if your pocket is tight as essence is affordable.The two pack duo works well to layer and pat on rather than full out blending.
Obour city, Al Qalioubia
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I like this concealer so much . I have dark circles so I use the darker shade as a corrector then I put the other one and I like the finish so much It hides my dark circles very well. and I use for hiding my acne scares too . the price is very low and the quality is perfect.
umm al quwain
We get it very easily from any nearby shops also it is affordable. What I like about it? It is creamy Full coverage Stays 24 hours. Also surprisingly waterproof . Affordable. What I don’t like about it? It is a bit patchy. Hard to blend when I apply in top of my foundation could be my mistake too right? Suggest tips and trick to conceal the best way in the comments below!!
Review for: 10 Natural Beige
The formula of this cream concealer is on the thick side, you can tell that this is meant more for covering up stubborn pimples than evening out the tone all over your face. It does cover spots very well, I give it that. Unfortunately it is hard to use both shades, as one is quite a bit darker than the other, and not a very realistic skin shade either.
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I really enjoyed using this concealer, unfortunately they don’t sell it anymore at my local dugstore. But for the price, I would say try it out. The package is simple. The consistency is good, it’s a creamy concealer.
Review for: 10 Natural Beige
Muy graso. No se asienta bien y no entiendo porque vienen dos tonos ya que normalmentr si usas uno de esos 2 el otro o es muy blanco o muy oscuro. No volveré a comprarlo y el que tengo no se si lo gastare o lo tirare
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I wasn't very satisfied with this product. I found it very dry under the eye and the coverage was non-existent. Although, it is still useable to conceal imperfections in other facial parts.
Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer uploaded by Manar G.
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Essence match cover concealer has a creamy texture as stated and is easy to spread on the skin, but you will need to blend like mad just to get it blended with your skin. It does settle in fine lines, but it doesn’t look goopy if you blend it well.  This concealer offers light to medium coverage, but if you try to build up the coverage, it ends up looking like a cakey nightmare. It doesn’t feel oily on the skin. It doesn’t dry out the skin nor does it clog the pores. It feels lightweight on the skin and doesn’t smudge after application. [product:essence-match-2-cover!-cream-concealer]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...