Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer

A perfect pair. The creamy, matt texture of the concealer offers high coverage that reliably conceals impurities of the skin and dark circles under your eyes. Simply apply with your fingers and any traces of long party nights or annoying blackheads will disappear! One kit contains two shades in light and medium beige, which can also be mixed together.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Does this product crease easily under the eyes?
Hey guys, so I'm looking for a good concealer for my skin tone, I try different ones and I just haven't found an exact match yet and was wondering if this one was good?
How is the coverage with this and how long does it last throughout the day?
Start your review of Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is such a good concealer for the price ! It's full coverage! And very creamy.” in reviews
“great for covering up blemishes and under eye dark circles. will continue to use this product ” in reviews
Independence, MO
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
This is the best stuff to use on your face. It actually helps to hydrate it :) I love how it makes your face glow!
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
this product is definitely a go-to. easy to apply and lasts all day long. I definitely recommend this
La Feria, TX
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
For being a drug store product I feel like it's a real good concealer. It has really good coverage.
Charlotte nc
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I love this product good for under eye bags and concealing pimples ... very easy to blend and apply
Wethersfield, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these concealers especially when cleaning up my brows and to hide my under eye dark circles
Guthrie, OK
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Great for covering up blemishes and under eye dark circles. Will continue to use this product
Abilene, TX
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
This concealer works great! The overall coverage works great and does it's job effectively.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I use it on my under eye and to cover my freckles . It's super creamy . Blends easily
Spokane, WA
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
This is a must have product. Goes on smooth and feels light on your skin. Good luck
Boise, ID
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Ask a question to the Influenster community...