Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer

A perfect pair. The creamy, matt texture of the concealer offers high coverage that reliably conceals impurities of the skin and dark circles under your eyes. Simply apply with your fingers and any traces of long party nights or annoying blackheads will disappear! One kit contains two shades in light and medium beige, which can also be mixed together.

Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Does this product crease easily under the eyes?
Hey guys, so I'm looking for a good concealer for my skin tone, I try different ones and I just haven't found an exact match yet and was wondering if this one was good?
How is the coverage with this and how long does it last throughout the day?
Start your review of Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer!
Product Highlights
“This is such a good concealer for the price ! It's full coverage! And very creamy.” in reviews
“great for covering up blemishes and under eye dark circles. will continue to use this product ” in reviews
Livonia, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 10 Natural Beige
Personally, I was not a fan of this concealer. It creased under my eyes no matter what I set it with. It was almost too creamy. It just slid around under my eyes. I couldn’t wait to get it off my skin. Definitely not their best product.
Virginia City, NV
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
The perfect concealer when your skin is changing colors between seasons. If you get a bit of sun you can use the darker color. When your tan starts to fade you can switch to the lighter shade. It also has s great consistency.
East Elmhurst, NY
OH MY WHAT A THROWBACK! This was the first concealor I used and it matched me perfectly and I would hit pannquick i love the price the consistency however wish they made more shades.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this concealer because I heard many good reviews about it. When I first purchased, I liked it. After a few uses, I began to notice that it is very patchy. It is horrendous to try to blend out. It is only a few dollars, however, I would put those few dollars towards another concealer. It is not buildable either, so it stays patchy.
Colton, Ca
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Love this concealer . I can use it for alot if diffrent stuff such as to conceal my dark eyes carve my brows to hightlight my face i love the fact thats buildable to full coverage and the 2 shades are so useful i use the color closest to my skintone to carve the top of my brows and the lights to conceal and brighten my undereye area
Wasco, CA
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Probably the best concealer. It applies easy and also blends good , full coverage. Go to your drugstore and buy it , you don't know what your missing out on. Also very good pries ☺️. For you who don't have it but it. 😘
Roy, UT
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
I love this product to clean out my eyebrows it's easy to apply and leaves my brows looking nice and sharp ! I'm not sure how it works under eyes but it does a great job on cleaning out my brows and leaving them on point after I filled them in
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
This concealer duo is very creamy and blendable. I enjoy applying this on my eyelids to cover any redness or veins in the morning. It works great as an eyeshadow primer as well. However, when it’s worn alone, it tends to crease but it’s still worth it considering how inexpensive it is.
This concealer is perfect as a highlighter even without glitter, has excellent coverage, will not crack, can last all day without problems, it is really economic
Essence Match2Cover! Cream Concealer uploaded by Joy P.
Review for: 20 Soft Beige
Live this concealer. Great deal and formulated for the price. Essence is really killing it lately with there makeup!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...