BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ikram A.
Meknes
This gel brow is a drugstore but he's quality is more then good and the ptice too i use it every singel day and i love it
Rebecca K.
San Antonio
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This does a great job of filling in, darkening, and defining my eyebrows. It's easy to apply, and as compared to more expensive options, it works great! For $3 this little tube is awesome! I'll be buying this again!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this brow gel last night at #Target since I need a new one and I wanted to give #Essence another try. It was also very #cheap at $2.99. I prefer this product over their voluminous mascara. The shade looks #natural on me, however, it #flakes and has #fallout. It also is a bit #messy to apply because the wand is #thick considering I do not have big bushy eyebrows. The application is generally easy though.
Hannah Z.
Oakville
This product is amazing and such an affordable price. I use this everyday after filling in my eyebrows and it hold my brows in place perfectly. I also love using this on days where i'm using little to no makeup, it gives my brows a more finished and put together look which I absolutely love, The colour selection isn't great, I think they only have two colours to choose from, however I think you could make it work depending on how much product you use at a time. When I had blonde hair, and light eyebrows, I used the darker shade to give them more definition and I love the way that it made my eyebrows look. Overall, I'll definitely keep repurchasing this because it's amazing and extremely affordable.
María B.
Make Me Brow by Essence is an excellent gel mascara that keeps your brow in place while giving it a hint of color. It's really easy to apply as the applicator is so tiny. Moreover, it has fibers, so it gives volume to your brows. I just use this gel because I already have bushy brows and I'm not into brow pencils, but it's more than enough. I use it everyday and I totally love it. Totally recommend it!
Meryem E.
Rabat
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
These eyebrows are, in my opinion, the best kind of eyebrows mascara. Give her a very natural color and wonderful to think that show dark or bad love I advise all girls to use it is suitable and the color of the light and dark and mesium are very wonderful.
Dara W.
Carupano, Sucre
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best quality! And the best Brown product that I have! I use so much! I love this ssss! 100% recomend this product!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is by far one of the best eyebrow products I have ever used. It goes on very easily and brushes out the hairs while it is going through. You can build it up to bold brows or just barely fill in them in. The blonde shade works perfectly for me and I am a ginger. It's also very cheap for the amazing work it does. Even someone who is not very skilled at makeup could use this product. The only product I used on my eyebrow in the photo was this one!
Valentina G.
Medellín
Es mi producto favorito de cejas, tengo el tono 2 y me va muy bien porque es un café cenizo sin ningún subtono rojizo, trae fibras y hace que mis cejas se vean más gruesas
Amy Jo O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Essence Make Me Brow is a tinted Eyebrow Gel Mascara. I use it after i have applied my eyebrow powder. It has a brush and it is easily to brush through the brows. I use this product everyday day. I would recommend this product to everyone who has a low budget and want to fix the brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.