BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Katelynn A.
Colorado Springs
Such an affordable dupe for the gimmie brow and it does the exact same thing! Essence is awesome
Charlie R.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I bought this thinking that it would be a dupe to the benefit gimme brow, but unfortunately it is nowhere near as pigmented, it takes a lot to build it up and doesn’t set the browsin place like the gimme brow! I noticed that the gimme brow also makes my brows look a lot fuller and thicker, this one does not unfortunately! I would not recommend
Francheska s.
Allentown, PA
Erin C.
Howland Center
Total dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow. Adds the perfect amount of dimension and keeps my brows in place all day.
Jaiden F.
This eyebrow gel locks in my eyebrow hair while adding a nice tint! Perfect for everyday and someone that doesn't have a lot of time to do makeup. I just brush this through my brows and I'm good to go! Doesn't make my eyebrows feel hard and crunchy which I love. Highly recommend!
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
I love this stuff! I don't have the time with a newborn to get my brows tinted so for an everyday easy natural quick look this is a must and the price is unbeatable
Veronica T.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a great brow filler/gel. I use it most days to set my brows after I’ve filled them with a pencil, but it’s one of my favorite products to just apply and go on my lazy days or my days off! It’s really quick and easy. For the price, it does a great job filling sparse areas and giving my brows a uniform color.
🎶Amber R.
Great gel for your eyebrows! Lasts a long time so it looks great! Great price for what you get
Ava C.
Kassandra D.
London
Awesome briw gel at such an amazing price point! Perfect universal colour that isn't too dark or too light. I always use this even when im not wearing any other make up. Keeps my brows in place all day!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.