BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Aleksandra A.
Trieste
If it hasn't been for the fact that I bought the wrong color, I would really enjoy it. Great dope product,keeps your hairs in place and adds color to make your brows really natural looking!
Ann E.
It works very well for a cheap eyebfow gel. It also adds a hint of colour so that other brow products may not be needed. Eyebrows are definitely kept in place thanks to this product.
Madalina C.
Iasi
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It is so cheap and it is a perfect dupe for Gimme brow by Benefit. Don't waste your money on that and buy this!
Monica S.
Surrey, BC
A good makeup dupe for high-end brands. This bad boy costs under $3 and it lasts all day for me. It blends so well as well that it doesn't make you're brows look like it was just drawn in
Madison P.
Holdingford, MN
I use this to set my brows everyday. It is great to set brows or wear on its own. This is a great brow gel comparable to high end brow gels. Amazing staying power as well!
abbs m.
waterloo
Review for: Browny Brows 02
My roommate has this product and I’ve never used any gel mascara for my brows before but I borrowed hers the other day and it was awesome! The product is very light it has a nice small brush allowing you to not get excess on your face. Holds shape very well too! Price is amazing and great quality would recommend!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I just bought this in the dark brown shade and I love it!! I've tried a couple other tinted brow gels before and they went on chunky and streaky and I didn't like them. But this was $3.99 (canadian) and oh my gosh, I can't believe the quality !! So smooth and perfectly quafs my brows, sculpts them and they stay put all day!! When I'm done applying, with NO other products I find the look to be like your natural brows only better! Which I love! They'd also be perfect after filling in with my Anastasia powder or brow wiz. Can be dressed down or up. But either way this product will be a staple for me!!! And you cannot beat the price!!
Nicolette T.
Vancouver
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Love love love this product! It is a perfect dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow and it is about $3! I picked this up from a shoppers when I was on a trip and forgot my gimme brow and I was blown away. The applicator brush plumps brows perfectly without any clumps and the product lasts all day. It leaves the brows feeling a natural gel rather than hard too! I would recommend this to anyone and every one
Katelyn V.
This is a pretty good brow gel, definitely gives my brows a fuller look and is easy/quick to use. I'd recommend
Cassie R.
Hamilton
This was one of my first eyebrow gels and I loved it it did its job and was very light and didn't seem like my eyebrows were very filled in. Would recommend, very inexpensive
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.