3 colors available

Gintare T.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara is super affordable you can find it in your local Target. I always use color 02 browny brows, makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller. My only con is I wish they would have more colors for example
Darker brown.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this gel máscara its Amazing eyebrow máscara It's very pigmented, a It could easily be confused with expensive products
jessica z.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of the best and most inexpensive products I have ever used for my brows. It sets my brows in place, adds a bit of colour so it is the perfect everyday product. Highly recommend to everyone that can get their hands on Essence products! 🙌🏼❤
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is my holy grail eyebrow product. I have naturally thick brows but they are blind so I like to add just a little color too them. The 1st shade blondy brows 01 is perfect for me, it deposits the right amount of color and doesn't look like makeup. It's comparable to Benefits Gimme Brow and I actually prefer this one because it's under 5 dollars and the color isn't too warm like the Gimme Brow.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is my all time favorite brow gel! It’s pretty much a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow but so much more affordable. The color in this one is also a little better for me so I prefer it for that reason as well.
Kinga B.
Kinga B.
Coventry , West Midlands
Review for: Other
For the price it's a pretty decent product, but i feel like it goes on a little uneven. It's hard to not get it to clump up in certain areas of the brow. I don't currently used them right now, but I have used them on and off for a while. Good for you ' first brow gel ' to try out
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I love this brow gel. I used to get Benefits Gimme Brow, but this works just as well. I do wish the spoolie/bottle had a better means of removing the excess gel, but that's one of my only complaints and it's not even a big deal. My other complaint is that if I use it on top of a pomade it seems to remove some of the pigment, so I have to be sure just to brush it through my natural brows without making contact with my skin .
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This shade match was perfect for me. (In case you're wondering, I have dark brown eyes) I also quite liked the way it applied with the small spoolie. It makes it really simple to brush through my brows. I would say the lasting power isn't a lot but it is great for the price.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I use this product when I’m in a rush to get out the door. I mainly use this for “no make up” make up days.  My brows are really light so I feel naked without any product on. I don’t wear this if I do a full face of makeup since my brows need a little more love. I don’t think this is a bad product by any means, it just isn’t the best fit for me. I think this product would be great for someone with full brows, but my brows need more filling in. Also, this is almost an exact dupe for ! Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel I would definitely check it out! Oh! and its under $5!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.