BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Victoria A.
MANSFIELD
I love this brow gel so much I have used it a few times and I love it it fill in well but I feel it needs more types of color people say it's not really the kind of color for me but I think it's cool
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
found this lil gem in ulta & i’m so happy I found this bc it’s so good! so much better than any other brow gel i’ve tried, it holds my brows in place, it gives them color, can use this with brow product on or stand alone + your brows will always look good as hell!

vv * inserts picture ** no brow product only this bomb brow gel!
Rose M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Yes I love this stuff ! It’s really affordable compared to other brands and I love that it comes with a lot of product in the small container . I always use it everyday I would definitely buy again !!
Beauty o.
Calabasas
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a cruelty free great dupe for Benefit gimme brow. It comes in three shades and I wear the blonde and brown shades since it was so cheap I bought all three shades.
I use it alone for a natural more filled in look and on top of a brow pencil for a more glam look. It’s easy to apply quickly if I’m in a hurry.
I use a q tip to clean up any small areas if I go outside the line of my eyebrows a bit by accident.

I am wearing this in the photo I uploaded and I also used this product in a cruelty free Smokey blue eye makeup tutorial and it came out great.
Thanks for reading my review and have a great day.
Mishelle L.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I am a huge fan. I have used many more expensive brands but this is my favorite new find! Excellent color for me, easy to use. Doesn't clump. Perfect
Bailey P.
gloucester, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I’m not a huge fan of this product. What you pay for is what you get here. I don’t think it’s pigmented enough or stays on long enough.
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This brow gel is a lil wet so it's not very user friendly. You have to wipe excess off. Still looks nice in my brows, I prefer my gimme brow.
Ashley T.
N Tonawanda, NY
Super great eyebrow gel at an amazing affordable price! I use a taupe eyebrow pencil and this tinted gel gives me a perfect finished brow look. Lasted all day didnt smudge or smear in the rain!
Trendy g.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This the best brow mascara ever ,it give the he brows atint beside it has a small fibers thatmakes the brow look more fuller
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Sooooo good! Magic in a bottle to tame my wild eyebrow hairs. It gives the right amount of color to my natural eyebrow look.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.