3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Angelic R.
Angelic R.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow product its so amazing!! The package is so cute love how small the brush is helps with the application. The formula is great and lasts all day. The price is so affordable and works great would definitely recommend.
marissa m.
marissa m.
Columbus
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Love this eyebrow mascara. In my opinion it can be compared to any high end one. It has fibers that help to fill in the brows as well as a tinted gel that helps to evenly distribute color. Keeps my brows in place all day without making them hard. This adds nice highlights to the brow making them look natural even when filled in.  Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Wellington, Somerset
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This eyebrow gel is great at setting my brows whilst tinting them a little bit, it sets my brows so that they don't move around but it doesn't make them crispy and hard. I use this to finish my brows after setting them with the  NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe and the two products work well together. Sometimes if I'm in a rush I even use it alone and it's good enough for that too just for a little bit of definition.
Shauni H.
Shauni H.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this brow gel every single day. You can't beat the price or quality. I buy it at Ulta. The packaging is nice. The spooly is a good size for me, but I have thick brows. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Hajer z.
Hajer z.
love love it so much . my favorite one it last long it is really good im a big fan of essence . such great product everyone should try it
Irene B.
Irene B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good product, also really cheap small travel great product worth the price in my opinion.
Gintare T.
Gintare T.
Atlanta, Georgia
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel mascara is super affordable you can find it in your local Target. I always use color 02 browny brows, makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller. My only con is I wish they would have more colors for example
Darker brown.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I love this gel máscara its Amazing eyebrow máscara It's very pigmented, a It could easily be confused with expensive products
jessica z.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This product is one of the best and most inexpensive products I have ever used for my brows. It sets my brows in place, adds a bit of colour so it is the perfect everyday product. Highly recommend to everyone that can get their hands on Essence products! 🙌🏼❤
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.