BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
I have full brows so i really don't need to full them in much. This is perfect to make sure they look groomed and stay in place.
Marianne Z.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is my first brow gel product (I had seen this everywhere as a great product and dupe for pricier ones). So far so good, it does the job in managing my brow hairs while adding some color/texture. Because my brows are pretty sparse, it doesn't do the full job of filling in so I use it after a pencil or alone on days where I just want a quick/natural look.
Kerri C.
Covington
Highly recommend this product. It helps fill in brows and holds them in place all day long. If you have pretty full brows it's the only product you'll need for a natural make up look.
Kerry D.
Was not a fan. It was hard to work with and sticky and just made my brows look gross. I also didn't like the color. It didn't blend naturally into my eyebrows.
Ashley F.
Naples , FL
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
WOW! I love this, I have never used a brow gel or anything of the sort. I generally use a pencil or pomade. This is great.. I have never used the benefit brow gel because “dats espencive” 😂 but seriously I don’t want to spend over $20 on a brow gel..

This I put in my brows first and the fibers help create the natural full brow look I love. I still have to fill in a little with my pencil but that is because I have thin eye brows so if you have thick beautiful brows this is all you will probably need!

It does make your brows a little stiff which is fine for me because it keeps them in place but I just take my spoolie and brush them out a little.

I recommend this to everyone (unless you have very light brows because they are a little dark)
member-63caa
Review for: Browny Brows 02
It is very good ! It gives a light wash of colour and it holds the brows in place nicely. The packaging is really cute and i think the price is around 3$. I use it alone on my brows on a daily basis. It lasts for around 5-6 hours. I really like it and I would repurchase.
Ashley R.
Windsor
I didnt expect to like this as much as i did. It glides on super easily, lasts the day without smudging and they have a colour to match my shade
Dhifalli S.
I love it because it's make my eyebrow so natural and amazing look so sure i will be like it^^😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This brow gel is really good, especially for the price (2.99 whaaaaat). ThE wand is a nice size and makes my brows look great all day. It is quick and easy to use and an all-around great product. Perfect for beginners or people who have no time to get insta-ready brows in the morning.
Alessia N.
Sparta
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I️ love this brow setting gel. It adds color and shape to the brow. And I️ really enjoy the application of it.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.