BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it because I heard that it was similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too 'drawn on' or fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price (I got mine at $3) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into brow mascaras!
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite dupe of benefits gimme brow.
It makes your eyebrows look sooo natural and it lasts forever. I buy this all the time !
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It`s really good for its price. Firstly it works good, but after few weeks brush takes too big amount of product. For best work you need change it every 2-3 weeks.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I really love this brow gel and I have liked everything I've tried from Essence. I had gimme brow first and decided to pick this up because it was under $3 at Target. Definitely no way I could lose at that price. I have darkish blonde eyebrows and the color looks great. It gives me a fuller look to my brows and locks them into place. I can't stand it when one hair is out of place. This brow gel is also sold at Ulta and on the brands website.
Kayla S.
Chilliwack, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brow tint! Super affordable and works amazing! Recommend it 100%! Also last all day!
Jennifer S.
I used a deluxe sample of Benefit's Gimme Brow for a while, and as it was starting to run low I began a search for a comparable drugstore dupe. I loved the product but $25 is out of my typical price range. I'm occasionally willing to shell out that much for a lip product but for everything else it's drugstore products for me. I came across this Essence brow gel at Target and it appeared to be super similar to the Benefit one, so I purchased it to try out. For the most part it's a decent dupe for Benefit, but not completely the same. I feel like I have to work a little more with this Essence gel and spend more time getting the same result. And the wand with this one is a little scratchy. But it shapes and fills in my brows exactly like the Gimme Brow does, so overall this was a winner. I only wish it came in more than two shades - the brunette was just a tad too dark for my liking but hopefully they'll expand the color range at some point. Otherwise a great bargain for three bucks.
Belle P.
This is a great product. It adds a little bit of tint and really keeps your brows in place.
Victorriia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this stuff matches my eyebrows well and doesn't go on too thick fills them in just the way I like.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.