BY ESSENCE

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...6 Answers
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Alicia W.
Wabasca, AB
I was very surprised at how much I liked this eyebrow gel or brow mascara. This was the first one that I've ever used and I wanted to try it because I heard that it was similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow. It does a great job at tinting your brows without looking too 'drawn on' or fake and it grooms them nicely and keeps them in place all day. Your brows also don't feel really crunchy or stiff but still natural looking and locked in place so the hairs don't look crazy at the end of the day. For the price (I got mine at $3) this is a definite game changer and it is worth it! Highly recommend for those who want to get into brow mascaras!
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all, I normally just get my brows waxed and I'm good to go. But this stuff has been a life saver for me. I use it when I'm in between weeks of getting my brows done, just to fill in some sparse areas and it works like a gem. Although I've never purchased the other products myself, many people even say this is better then theirs Anastasia brow products for more then half the price.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite dupe of benefits gimme brow.
It makes your eyebrows look sooo natural and it lasts forever. I buy this all the time !
Dii L.
Make me brow keeps my unruly brows in place. Provides enough of a tint so that I dont really need to fill in my brows. What I like most about this product is that its super easy to find and super affordable! I would not reccomend this for people that have super sparse eyebrows because than it looks clumpy as the applicator is a little product heavy. Overall 4.5 stars!
Morgan B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is just one of those “steals” where consumers are paying next to nothing for a quality product. I have a tube in my makeup bag right now as it became a staple in my make up routine. I bought the last tube at ULTA.
Chloe-Leigh V.
117 Elmridge, Tanhouse, Skemlersdale
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
Very pigmented. You only need a little and it goes a long way. It is amazing value i think it cost me about £2. It makes my eyes stand out as it isn't too dark and its not too light. If I run out I'll be getting more of this.
Andrea P.
This is very good product for your eyebrow! Cheaper version of this kind of product. It has small brush and its easy to apply.
Mishelle L.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I am a huge fan. I have used many more expensive brands but this is my favorite new find! Excellent color for me, easy to use. Doesn't clump. Perfect
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
This product was a hit and a miss for me. I truly love the formula of this product but I really wish that they offered more colors. The brunette is the closest to my color but it's still a little dark. I just wish they had more shades but for the price what can you say?
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Tammie D.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.