3 colors available

A b.
A b.
ariana
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
its too dark for me , i do not recommend it , the eyebrows will stick together with this product . do not buy it
Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Vidmantė K.
Vidmantė K.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is shit, it made my eyebrows sticky and messy, it's long lasting but sooo messy, colour get's everywhere because brush is bad, ughhh do not recommend
Katarina Š.
Katarina Š.
The worst eyebrow gel ever!It doesn't keep your eyebrows in place at all,it is pretty cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Saskia H.
Saskia H.
Cologne
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good color, but really hardens the brows and doesn't feel nice. Though it's really inexpensive and the color fits well.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
Worthless, the formula is too thin, the brush is too harsh, jus no, no, no. If you need a <$5 option, go for the pencil. If you want gel, I haven't found anything good in this price range :-/
Laura E.
Laura E.
No tiene mucha cobertura. No me gusta el acabado queda demasiado superficial. Se reseca mucho.
NhHoa H.
NhHoa H.
La compre convencida de que era resistente al agua. Pero no me gusta ni la aplicación ni el producto en su
Emily-Catherine M.
Emily-Catherine M.
Torrington, CT
I was told this was an equivalent to Benefit Gimmie brow, only much much cheaper. So, naturally I gave it a try. Sadly, it did not measure up. In fact, it was terrible. The product gooped onto my brow and just made them look wet. I tried to blend with the brush and it did not help. I tried using the gimme brow brush and that didn't help. It is the formula that is the issue. Very watery in my opinion. Was very disappointed. Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I think it was the wrong color. I have brown hair and that was the color of the brow gel but when I put it on it was black! Maybe if I get a lighter color it'll work better for me? Everybody raves about this product so I was kinda disappointed..
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.