BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kristina A.
Santa Paula
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This didn’t do anything for me. I have naturally thick brows so I was looking for something to fill them in a bit but I felt like this did not do anything at all and the color was kinda ashy. At least it wasn’t pricey
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Save your money on this one. It applies messy, makes your brows look greasy and really doesn't give you a natural looking brow at all. You legit look painted and it's gross unless you are into looking fake and gross.
Hope B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This was so cheap but I guess it was too good to be true. It always clumps in my eyebrows and they don't have a good range of colors. For soft brown brown color it's almost a cool color which is not my eyebrow color. Only 3 shades is not enough for people with many shades of eyebrows. I have straight eyebrows that never stay in place but if I have the right tool I can bring them down so they aren't very straight. At first this worked but then it wore off after about 1 hour. It Flakes so much all over my face. I do not recommend this.
A b.
ariana
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
its too dark for me , i do not recommend it , the eyebrows will stick together with this product . do not buy it
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Vidmantė K.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
This is shit, it made my eyebrows sticky and messy, it's long lasting but sooo messy, colour get's everywhere because brush is bad, ughhh do not recommend
Katarina Š.
The worst eyebrow gel ever!It doesn't keep your eyebrows in place at all,it is pretty cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Saskia H.
Cologne
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good color, but really hardens the brows and doesn't feel nice. Though it's really inexpensive and the color fits well.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
Worthless, the formula is too thin, the brush is too harsh, jus no, no, no. If you need a <$5 option, go for the pencil. If you want gel, I haven't found anything good in this price range :-/
Laura E.
No tiene mucha cobertura. No me gusta el acabado queda demasiado superficial. Se reseca mucho.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.