3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this for everyday, put together brows! The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyebrows and I was nervous it wasn't going to look right but the gel formula makes it really workable on so many different shades. I don't notice much of a difference with the fibers but I already have pretty bushy brows. Overall it doesn't feel like cement which is really great, you hardly notice anything is there and for the price it's amazing!
jackie h.
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Lillie K.
Lillie K.
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
You've convinced me to try this! I also have unruly brows with some sparse spots.. I'll let I know the results!
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
my go to product on days I wear "no makeup makeup"! it makes my brows look so much fuller due to the fibers that are in it. the color range isn't the greatest, but the middle shade is very versatile.
Nia K.
Nia K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It's small, convenient, and inexpensive. But I don't think this product holds your brows too well, especially not if you have product already in them.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Easton, PA
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis , IN
This gel goes on somewhat patchy. I noticed that the color is darker in some spots than others. I'm not sure if there is a clear gel in this brand but I think it would be much better. Other than the patchiness this is a good product.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sanford, FL
You get what you pay for, the brush could be a little better but that's okay. The color could also match better. I use it every now and then when I need my brows to stay in place. I wouldn't buy this again.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.