BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Carlsbad , CA
Very small Brush perfect for brows! Light color and dark colors. Sticks brows in place and adds color and definition.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
This product is way better than I expected. For $1.99, it is so worth it, especially if used with the eyebrow pencil. It lasts longer than most brow gels I've tried, which is impressive. I keep this in my makeup bag and use it everyday. LOVE this stuff.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
I have tried multiple eyebrow gels and this is by far my favorite! It's affordable and holds my brows in place all day and they still look natural.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love this to texture my brows. This gives them a full and bold look and I use this on top of my regular brow gel.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Jisoo Y.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This has fibers inside and it lets your brows stay put! This is a great brow product for natural look and if your lazy to do the full brow glam, you can just apply this and be out! Such a good product
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.