BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! Helps my brows stay in place all day no matter how hot or cold it is
Juritzi R.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
LOVED THIS GEL IT IS ONLY ABOUT $3 DOLLARS WORKS GREAT EASILY FOUND AT ULTA!! Must try out
Irene B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good product, also really cheap small travel great product worth the price in my opinion.
Soleil d.
I love this since it is quick and easy. It also feels like nothing it's honestly so good
Amanda S.
I love this product it's affordable and keeps my eyebrows on. What more can you ask for?
Ann r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to try this one, my friend told me its nice to stay and style my eyebrow
Kimberly A.
Lincoln , CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Almost as good as benefits and it’s literally only a few bucks. One of my favorites!!!
Kelsey G.
Very easy to use. Adds color to your brows but doesn't help if you want to shape them.
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
Zoey V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, doesn't feel too thick. Keeps my eyebrows tamed and also a great price.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.