BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
jaclyn j.
This product is a awesome dupe for benefit gimme brow! works so good and makes me bros stay in place all day! this is also extremely affordable and is so good for the price! one of my favorite products from essence!
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
I already have pretty full brows. I bought this because it was thee bucks and I had just that on a gift card. I'm indifferent. It's quite thick so I would guess that it works great for people with sparse brows. It is a bit annoying though because it's not exactly precise.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
I had never used a gel brow mascara before I received this in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. I used to use a brow pencil but I won't ever go back to it after using this. It's awesome.
Emery S.
Lyndhurst, OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
this is a great brow gel. I use it by itself or over the top of my brow powder to lock the hairs in place Great color pigmentation and a really really great price. you can't go wrong with this!
Courtney C.
Caledonia, IL
Good formulation. Just as good as benefit for a fraction of the cost. The brush could be a little smaller but overall great product. I got the lightest color and it was good for my red/blonde hair. Will repurchase.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
I thought this brow gel mascara was pretty good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it appeared a little dark on my blonde eyebrows, so I had to apply the product lightly. I think this would work awesomely on someone who has darker eyebrows! The first picture is of my eyebrow with no product, and the second picture is of my eyebrow with the product. Here is my list of pros and cons:
Pros:
-Creamy Formula
-Easy to Apply
-Makes Your Eyebrows Stay in Place All Day
-Fills in Eyebrows Just Enough to Give a Natural Looking Brow
Cons:
-Darker Color
-Has a "Hard" Effect (the gel makes your eyebrows a little stiff, but it helps them stay in place)
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
Before I started using this eyebrow gel my brows wouldn't make through my mid day nap. Now they last literally all day. I can get ready for class at 8 am and at 10pm my brows will still be in place. I LOVE this stuff. It's an essential makeup item now!
Paola Isabel R.
It compare to high quality products!

This is amaizing, it blends perfect with your brows and let them in the right place for almost all day. I will defineatly with benefit eyebrow gel.
Ashley M.
If you want the Benefit Gimmie Brow but don't want the price. Try this! Pretty identical and the price point makes it unbeatable! Add a little volume and keep those brows in place!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.