Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
3 colors available

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars61%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star1%
4.42 / 5 based on 1,528 Reviews

Product Description

Proud brows! The Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara has a tinted gel formula that contains tiny fibers to fill in gaps to create fuller, more defined eyebrows. The perfectly sized fiber brush shapes and tames to brow perfection. Not tested on animals.

see more...

Top Questions See all 143 Q&A

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Reviews (1528)
Q&A (143)
Media (133)
Buy on Target*
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
117 reviews
I havent tried this but heard alot about it.i would love to try it and i heard its easy to use and it isnt messy. Walmart is where my friends got it
Gates L.
Gates L.
54 reviews
Amazing eyebrow gel perfect for getting that naturally thick eyebrow look. The brush is similar is size to the Benefit Give Me Brow gel; small and easily maneuverable. The gel not only adds color to the brow but also keeps the hair in place once dried. Only downside is it sometimes smudges onto the skin around my brow instead of just staying in the brow area on the hairs.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis , IN
29 reviews
This gel goes on somewhat patchy. I noticed that the color is darker in some spots than others. I'm not sure if there is a clear gel in this brand but I think it would be much better. Other than the patchiness this is a good product.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Sanford, FL
14 reviews
You get what you pay for, the brush could be a little better but that's okay. The color could also match better. I use it every now and then when I need my brows to stay in place. I wouldn't buy this again.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Freehold, NJ
24 reviews
Great affordable product. Adds the right amount of pigmentation to your eyebrows that is still looks natural. Use it everyday. Applies quick and easy.
Tristen H.
Tristen H.
44 reviews
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Lillie K.
Lillie K.
13 reviews
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Debra G.
Debra G.
Canton, GA
38 reviews
You've convinced me to try this! I also have unruly brows with some sparse spots.. I'll let I know the results!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Easton, PA
111 reviews
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Silvia I.
Silvia I.
14 reviews
i like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
87 reviews
Is it worth it to buy this product ? I know that it isn't high end but is it good quality ?
Tammie D.
Tammie D.
Simi Valley, CA
7 reviews
I have very thin brows. How does this product work and will it fill in my brows while looking natural?
Veniza J.
Veniza J.
59 reviews
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
104 reviews
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.
RoseGlow B.
14 reviews
I've got really black brows, if I wan to make them look lighter using makeup what should I do? Should I use the lightest colour in this brow gel and will that work?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us