3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Allison L.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This will save you for a liquid product with a brush if you want to skimp on Brow products.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Selena V.
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Prefect dupe in my opinion for the nyx ones. Color range is good. I love this one specifically because it's not to wet
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.