BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie G.
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow and it only cost $3.00!!!!!
Ashley B.
Indianapolis , IN
This gel goes on somewhat patchy. I noticed that the color is darker in some spots than others. I'm not sure if there is a clear gel in this brand but I think it would be much better. Other than the patchiness this is a good product.
Arianna D.
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Natalie E.
I use this and it is a dupe for gimme brow. Does the exact same thing and is so cheap
Celeste k.
For a very inexpensive brand I absolutely love this to fill my brows in. It does an amazing job. Found it at ulta and fell in love with it. The value is excellent and it's not expensive at all! Once of the most cheapest drug store brands.
Whitney S.
This is very comparable to benefits give me brow! The pigmentation is defiantly there! If you are in a rush, and you just throw this on, brows look polished and clean! I will defiantly repurchase! The price is right too!
Amberly S.
Has a nice little wand to really come through even the thinnest of brows. Like that there are fibers to add some volume to the brows and create dimension. Color is great. Wish it had a little more hold but overall a nice affordable brow product.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Cassidy S.
Too much of an ashy undertone for me. Doesn't keep brows in place for very long and doesn't do a good job of filling them in either. If I had perfect brows I could see myself using this to maintain their shape but since I don't, this product is a no for me.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
A dupe for Benefit's brow product but at a fraction of the cost. I've stocked up so I never run out'
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.