BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
Just picked this up yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It does give a tint to the eyebrows which is great for an everyday eyebrow look.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Me encantó!! Realmente aporta color y mantiene las cejas en su lugar. El envase es pequeño y muy práctico, y el cepillo tiene el tamaño perfecto.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I like this just to set my brows after I put my pomade on. Can use by itself for natural brows as well. For the price, this is a great product.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
My favorite makeup tool there is. It is like a mascara for your eyebrows and it is very natural. I received it in my ipsy bag and its so great.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product. It is so affordable. You can get it at ulta. It's only like three bucks. It's long-lasting. Great for every day. Easy to apply and easy to use. I would totally recommend.
Rebecca P.
I use this stuff on the reg. It's like hair spray for my brows. Keeps them in place all day and adds jus a touch of color. Very natural looking
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.