BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kaitlin P.
Fort Wayne, IN
Makes my brows look gorgeous! Very comparable to Gimme brow from another company. It lasts all day!
Ashia C.
Barstow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brow gel good price it keeps my brows in place all day I would repurchase this product again.
Lorena H.
Garland , TX
I saw this at Ulta and figured I'd try it and I was surprised to see it worked well for the price.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this and it's so cheap. It makes my eyebrows look fuller and they stay in place all day.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
So easy to use and for the price it has great quality!! Great color selections and stays all day.
Shakira A.
Kennewick, WA
I really didn't not enjoy this eyebrow gel, it was very clumpy. I do not recommend this product.
Megan M.
California, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel didn't really do much for me. It kept my brows in place but didn't dispense much color.
tiffany p.
Works good and stays on and has eery shade and matches it right and you can't tell you have it on
Selena V.
This product amazing, it has great pigmentation and keeps your brows in place. Very affordable.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.