3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Macomb , MI
I really like this product! I've never used the Benefit Gimme Brow so I cannot compare the two, but this product makes me never want to try that product! I've been growing out my eyebrows so they're a little crazy right now, but this product keeps them tame. I also like that it is tinted so if I don't want to or have the time to fill in my brows with a pencil, I can use this and my brows look great! I had to give it four stars because it is a little scratchy
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all,
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Allison L.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This will save you for a liquid product with a brush if you want to skimp on Brow products.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.