BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer H.
For the price of this product it works great! I received a full size in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Went to my local target to repurchase and was amazed at the price! Only $3. I almost prefer this over benefits gimme brow.
Morgan H.
This product is amazing. It works just as well as the Benefit version for a fraction of the price. I'm so happy I found it, and this brand. Everything I've gotten from this brand has been a hit as well so I highly recommend anything from Essence!
Tiffany S.
Bonne Terre, MO
This make me brow gel is great! it has little fibers in it to fill your brows with a natural look! the gel seals them in and wahlaa perfect brows in a snap! love this product!
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Meredith V.
Winston Salem, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased this product and idk why i waited so long to buy this. its such a great product for an amazing prize. my eyebrows do not move. i love this product so much.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Cameron M.
Fenton, MO
If you want an almost exact dupe for Benefit's "Give Me Brow" this is it. Its only $3 and you can find it at Ulta and Target. This is one if the best brow products I've used and it was surprising because of how cheap it was.
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I got this from ipsy. Its very easy to apply and lasts all day. I struggled using other eyebrow stuff but this one like i said is so easy to use. I would definitely buy this after my sample runs out and will recommend to friends.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.