BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Really love this brow gel! Just the right amount of pigmentation and makes my brows look awesome and they stay in place! Tiny little wand makes for easy application! Very very affordable! Highly recommend!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Me gusta el color, la brocha es pequeña y mis cejas se ven más llenas con este producto. Lo uso todos los días y es uno de mis favoritos, fácil de conseguir y excelente precio.
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
I'd always heard so much hype about Benefit's Gimme Brow but then I saw a couple of YouTube reviews stating this was an alternative dupe. I've never tried Benefits brow gel, but this one is great. I typically use a pencil to fill in my brows. My brows are quite sparse so I thought I'd give this a go on top of my pencil. I love it!! It makes my brows look more natural and not so "drawn on". It fills in the sparse gaps with fibers do it looks natural. And it's SO affordable!!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I love this stuff and it's only 2$!! It matches perfectly I'm in 01 blondly brows, also the tint is amazing and this is fibers in it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I love that this comes in a cool-toned brown shade. Easy to apply. Adds a good amount of product and color to my brows without weighing them down. Stays in place all day.
Kassady H.
Kassady H.
Mobile, AL
I originally bought this product because I'd heard it was a dupe for benefit's "gimme brow", and it was only $2.99. I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are light brown, but the only shade they had at Ulta was "blondy brows", so I went ahead and got it. Honestly I don't notice that much of a difference in my brows when I wear it, possibly because I have the wrong shade, but I'm not really sure. Overall though, in the right shade, I feel that this is a decent product, especially for the price.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I adore this brow mascara! I have the shade Soft Browny Brows and it's perfect for the "no makeup" days. It keeps my brows in place and lasts all day. I'm on my 2nd tube!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
YES! This is my absolute favorite eyebrow product. I initially started off using Benefit Gimme Brow on lazy days when I don't want to use a pomade or powder to fill in my brows. However, when I discovered this $3 product and realized that it is an exact dupe, I stopped buying the more expensive Benefit product.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I am a redhead but I use the blonde shade. I prefer boy brow but this a decent back up. It's a little dark and the fibers can make things gunky but for the price it's really remarkable and you can totally work with it.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
No complaints here! This stuff is BOMB! This brow gel keeps my eyebrow hairs in place without making them hard or crusty and the little fibers in the gel help my brows to look fuller. I swear by this eyebrow gel and for $3 you just can't beat it. I will definitely repurchase!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.