BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This has fibers inside and it lets your brows stay put! This is a great brow product for natural look and if your lazy to do the full brow glam, you can just apply this and be out! Such a good product
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow literally down to the packaging (before Benefit went chrome)! But instead of paying $35 the Make Me Brow is $2.99 at ulta!
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Nina W.
This brow mascara is probably the most pigmented drugstore product that i've tried. It's perfect to use if you don't fill in your eyebrows with any other product. be careful though because it can cause your eyelashes to clump together
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.