3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Kira H.
Kira H.
I love this! It's so inexpensive. It deposits just enough color to add definition to your eyebrows, and keeps the hair in place all day. Especially compared to higher end brow products, you can't go wrong!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Sorry to say that I wasn't a fan. This didn't really do anything for my brows. It kind of just made them firmer but it didn't hold the hairs in place.
Its a very liquidy formula.
I rather just use elf's version
amanda a.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Love this stuff! Hidden gem! Im so excited i found it. Its only around 3 or 4 bucks. It helps fill it my brows with little tiny fibers. I dont find it flakes or anything. The color is pretty dead on. It comes in a few different colors. I think its amazing and inexpensive
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this product. It matches perfectly with my brow color and doesn't make my brows crispy or hard like some other gels do. Very inexpensive (only 2.99). I will be buying again. I use this product everyday for a simple daily look. It really makes a difference.
jackie h.
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this for everyday, put together brows! The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyebrows and I was nervous it wasn't going to look right but the gel formula makes it really workable on so many different shades. I don't notice much of a difference with the fibers but I already have pretty bushy brows. Overall it doesn't feel like cement which is really great, you hardly notice anything is there and for the price it's amazing!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
This is a great dupe of the Benefit Gimee Brow gel for a fraction of the price! I already have fuller eyebrows so I just use a little bit of this and swipe the product in my brows. It makes them stay in place all day and gives them a little extra definition.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Great eyebrow mascara, it has to be one of my top 5 for sure! It has been compared to higher end brow marcaras, I personally haven't found the need to buy higher end brow mascara because I've found this one does a great job at setting my brows and filling them in and best of all it's at a great price! I would recommend this product to everyone :)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. The packaging is even like the old packaging. It costs a few dollars and works great for taming and filling in brows. The only issue is it only comes in 2 colors.
Liz E.
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I love this! It's a perfect dupe for Benefits gimme brow at a fraction of the price! I use it every day as a part of my routine. The fibers help fill the brow a little while setting it with the gel. I will repurchase this every time I run out.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.