BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
Amanda C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Excellent brow gel, very subtle, easy to use. I wear it alone or over my NIX brow pencil. I will keep buying it, specially because it is so cheap.
Crystal Y.
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel holds my brows in place great! But I don't think I'm that picky when it comes to a brow gel. Most I've tried are great.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Can be a bit messy if you accidently use too much. Overall though because it is a gel it lasts longer and doesn't show off easily. Looks natural also.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This brow gel is so easy to use and pigmented. It holds my brows in place all day and is a lot cheaper than other comparable brands! I love it so much
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love using this to set my eyebrows and keep the hair in the direction that I like. It last all day and doesn't melt. Compliments eyebrow pencil well.
Sophia C.
Freehold, NJ
Great affordable product. Adds the right amount of pigmentation to your eyebrows that is still looks natural. Use it everyday. Applies quick and easy.
Mathea H.
Onawa, IA
I bought the blonde one to help lighten my brows after i fill them in and i love it. The brow gel doesn't clump up and makes my brows look more natural
Ashley S.
This product is easy to use but it sometimes clumps up in my brow. I just comb over it a few times to get them out. Makes my eye brows appear thicker.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
I hate this product. The brush is too small...too slim to cover my entire brow. It's too easy to apply unevenly and get the product all over your face.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I just finished one of these it was pretty good i know a lot of people co pared tgis to the benefot one it didnt fail me at all i would buy this again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.