3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Edna C.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in my ipsy bag and really like it. It's good for the price it's actually great.
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
As others have said, this is a pretty good comparison to the Benefit gimme brow. It goes on somewhat think, so you may need to brush it out some. I was able to find it at ulta for less than $2. Overall, it's a good and cheap alternative to Benefit.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Arron H.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Brittani R.
Brittani R.
Columbus, OH
For the price, I really like this product. It's pretty ashy, but that actually suits my brows really well. I found this to be just as effective as the benefit Gimme Brow, but for a quarter of the price.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.