3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Arron H.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in my ipsy bag and really like it. It's good for the price it's actually great.
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Lina V.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Jen M.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing, I thought it would be difficult and messy. Not at all with a brush quick and easy
Darla H.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
This is comparable to the benifit brow gel. I really enjoy using this for my daily brow game. It has a nice formula. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the roughness of the brush. It feels like it's scraping you as you apply but I've come to get used to it.
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.