BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2015)
Buy on ULTA
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Tracy J.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
The formula for this compares to the more expensive brands. The color range is good and browny brows covers the gray brows that are starting to show.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Amanda C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Excellent brow gel, very subtle, easy to use. I wear it alone or over my NIX brow pencil. I will keep buying it, specially because it is so cheap.
Dee S.
Youngstown, OH
For a drugstore brand, it's ok. It's not a go to product for me but I keep it in my travel bag for when I need something quick and cheap to take with me.
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
I love this product, it makes my eyebrows stay in place all day and adds a little more color to my brows when the shade isn't as dark as I want it to be
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I'm not the best at filling in my brows and this makes it so much easier. I just brush the wand through my brows and it fills them in and lays them down.
Sibel C.
Geeft een natuurlijke look aan je wenkbrauwen en blijft ook nog eens lang zitten! Goed product voor zo een prijs. Ik had dit gekocht voor rond de 3 euro
Paige T.
Lincoln, NE
This is amazing it makes my brows stay in place while adding color and fibers into the brows. I love that it is so inexpensive and can be found at ulta.
Crystal Y.
Essence make me brow eyebrow gel holds my brows in place great! But I don't think I'm that picky when it comes to a brow gel. Most I've tried are great.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.