3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Tori M.
Tori M.
Love this brow gel! Good pigment. Great dupe for the benefit gemme brow! The packaging is nice and it is so easy to apply. The applicator is small and great for any brow shape. This was only like $4 and I would definitely buy this again!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I just started using this eyebrow gel and so far I really like it! It keeps my eyebrows looking natural while still providing a little definition! My only problem with this is that it takes a while to dry, so I often end up smudging it before it sets. Other than that, I love it!
Allison L.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love this product! I have very light eyebrows and it gives me just enough color with out over doing it. It's great for the price and works just as well as something you would pay top dollar for in my opinion.
Edna C.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
I am so excited I found out about this. It is nearly an exact dupe to benefits gimme brow. It has fewer colors and a little less fibers, but it is so cheap!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's a great price and last all day long for me! It doesn't make my brows look clumpy or overloaded or anything!
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
As others have said, this is a pretty good comparison to the Benefit gimme brow. It goes on somewhat think, so you may need to brush it out some. I was able to find it at ulta for less than $2. Overall, it's a good and cheap alternative to Benefit.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
All I have to say is WOW! First off, let me say that I am a big fan of Essence products, I love their eyeshadow primer. But this stuff is definitely holy grail for me. I have really thick brows so I don't usually purchase any brow products at all,
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.