BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Megan G.
Portland , OR
I purchased this as a less expensive version of Gimme Brow. I think it's good ,but not great. It doesn't have the same intensity or lasting power, it's a fraction of the price though so I will continue to purchase for everyday use. I like the wand, color, and it does keep my hairs in place all day.
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Frankie
Raleigh, NC
Great value for the price. Same thing as Benefit. I don't notice very strong hold but it does add some color and thickness.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimmy Brow. I love the brunet color. It has little fibers in it and makes my brows very fluffy. Its also a great price.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This has fibers inside and it lets your brows stay put! This is a great brow product for natural look and if your lazy to do the full brow glam, you can just apply this and be out! Such a good product
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rushūüėä
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.