BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2004)
Buy on ULTA
Xitlaly M.
This eyebrow gel mascara has become my favorite of all time. Super affordable and high quality, I find this being a dupe for the benefit cosmetics brow gel.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
It's really good the color goes perfect, last a very long time and you cannot complain about the price it might look little but still last a very long time
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
This is really good for the price, I use it over my Anastasia dipbrow to kinda set it & make the tip a tad bit darker. I haven't tried it alone yet though.
Sariah W.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was a game changer for me. I've only used brow powders before. I love this product. It makes it so easy to do my brows and makes it fast also.
Destina R.
I am blown away from how great this brow gel works. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time and doesn't get thick and chunky after a few uses. I love it.
Ana R.
Pasco, WA
I love this eyebrow gel it's awesome and the spolie is so tiny so it's perfect for your brows and it's less then $3. It's a dupe for the benefit gimme brow
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Tracy J.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
The formula for this compares to the more expensive brands. The color range is good and browny brows covers the gray brows that are starting to show.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Sibel C.
Geeft een natuurlijke look aan je wenkbrauwen en blijft ook nog eens lang zitten! Goed product voor zo een prijs. Ik had dit gekocht voor rond de 3 euro
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.