3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This makes my brows a little thicker by itself, and lightens them a tad, which I like. But there is no hold at all for my unruly brows. I need something stronger to tame my brows. I'll finish this one but I won't rebuy
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
I havent tried this but heard alot about it.i would love to try it and i heard its easy to use and it isnt messy. Walmart is where my friends got it
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado
Love this! Great price and great quality
You really get a bang for your Buck when you buy this I'd say personally I like it better then the original gimme brow by benefit.
Carli S.
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Beth S.
Beth S.
This is my ride or die brow gel. I will probably never purchased any other brand. For less than five dollars this gets the job done. I purchased mine from Ulta.com. I will re-purchase time and time again
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Always wanted to try eyebrow gel but I felt like they filled in your eyebrows too much making them look unnatural. This product on the other hand fill them in just enough leaving behind a natural filled look . Can't beat the price either. Love it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Aris V.
Aris V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. It really makes your brows pop! It fills them in, tames them and makes them overall look good. I do honestly recommend this product if you are looking for a natural eyebrow look.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.