3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
I'm not the best at filling in my brows and this makes it so much easier. I just brush the wand through my brows and it fills them in and lays them down.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.
BEST. EYEBROW. GEL. EVER. You have zero to loose with this brand, the package is not too big but it lasts like 6 months for every day use.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
this is a great brow gel. I use it by itself or over the top of my brow powder to lock the hairs in place Great color pigmentation and a really really great price. you can't go wrong with this!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I just started using this eyebrow gel and so far I really like it! It keeps my eyebrows looking natural while still providing a little definition! My only problem with this is that it takes a while to dry, so I often end up smudging it before it sets. Other than that, I love it!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Love this brow gel! Good pigment. Great dupe for the benefit gemme brow! The packaging is nice and it is so easy to apply. The applicator is small and great for any brow shape. This was only like $4 and I would definitely buy this again!
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Really love this brow gel! Just the right amount of pigmentation and makes my brows look awesome and they stay in place! Tiny little wand makes for easy application! Very very affordable! Highly recommend!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Me gusta el color, la brocha es pequeña y mis cejas se ven más llenas con este producto. Lo uso todos los días y es uno de mis favoritos, fácil de conseguir y excelente precio.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I love this! It's a perfect dupe for Benefits gimme brow at a fraction of the price! I use it every day as a part of my routine. The fibers help fill the brow a little while setting it with the gel. I will repurchase this every time I run out.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.