3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This product is great. It is 100% a dupe for Benefit's Gimmie Brow. I use it every day, whether I want a natural brow and am just running out the door, or if I want to use it before I use another product, kind of as a "pre" step in my brow routine, just to thicken up the brows and add definition. It is buildable, adds color and fills in any sparse areas. The price of course is incredible.
Cherelynn B.
Cherelynn B.
Golden Valley, AZ
Love the full texture that this product gives to the brow hair! It can hold it in place as well as add volume. I use the dark brown and the blonde. It's a great drugstore brand and product. I use this weekly in my makeup and would deinitely recommend it!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Maple Valley, WA
This is amazing it makes my brows stay in place while adding color and fibers into the brows. I love that it is so inexpensive and can be found at ulta.
Fary S.
Fary S.
Me encanta esta cera y lo bien que se fijan mis cejas con este brow gel y sobretodo el color me encanta porque se ve muy natural
Allee A.
Allee A.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Have not tried this myself, only because ulta only carried one shade! So 4 stars because I couldn't try, but I have seen a lot of my friends purchase this. They said it's just as good as the benefit one! And way cheaper. Worth a shot if you have light enough brows
BrittanyAnd C.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Kerrigan H.
Kerrigan H.
Mc Cordsville, IN
I have very blonde eyebrows and filling them in just wouldn't look right for me. This holds my brows in shape while adding a little color. I use this everyday. Would highly recommend if you want to shape your brows with out actually filling them in.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.