BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
Ashle T.
Homestead, FL
I didn't like this too much. It seemed to clump up on me. The color seemed off as well
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Paige L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting. Easy to use. I want really into brow gel until I used this product.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Valentina N.
i had use a lot of eyebrow gel mascara and this is definitely my favorite, its compact sooo good and also its cheap
Mckenzi F.
I highly recommend this product if you use the gimme brow, it is an amazing dupe for that product & it is very cheap! I use this everyday on my eyebrows & it holds them in place all day. The color was perfect for me
Lillie K.
I really like it to set my eyebrows. It stays all day long. Also sets to a powdery finish that it nice.
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.