3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This product was a hit and a miss for me. I truly love the formula of this product but I really wish that they offered more colors. The brunette is the closest to my color but it's still a little dark. I just wish they had more shades but for the price what can you say?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
This brow gel has been super helpful for me since I am not a person who generally takes good care of her brows. They kind of go in all directions and this gel definitely helps keep them tame when I am making an actual effort in having a flawless makeup look.
Nina W.
Nina W.
This brow mascara is probably the most pigmented drugstore product that i've tried. It's perfect to use if you don't fill in your eyebrows with any other product. be careful though because it can cause your eyelashes to clump together
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Bought this because a was told it is a dupe for benefit's Gimme Brow. It works great, and is a fraction of the cost!
Emily T.
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Virgie S.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel. I use this and my brows look so much fuller. I'm not prefect at filling in my brows and this works prefect for me. I love it and recommend it.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Okay brow filler but not a must have. I keep this in my purse for "days I'm running behind" and I only have time to do something quick. The color is meh and the consistency is just as equal, the reason I keep it on hand is because it's convenient and it's the best convenient (travel) brow makeup item I own.

Brows are probably where I struggle most in my make up routine so maybe this review is crap and it's me not the product, who knows! I've tried gels, powders, pencils and serums, nothing for me has been great my usually is powder though and I keep this only for the convenience.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great. It makes my eyebrows look fuller without too much work. Great on days I'm in a rushūüėä
Casey K.
Casey K.
I love this product! I've recently replaced this with my clear brow gel, and it definitely makes your brows look more defined and realistic. The fibers in this product don't leave your brows looking clumpy, and the tiny brush is awesome for getting every hair. Not to mention $2.99 is the best price you could ask for!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.