3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
San Jose, CA
I love this product for tinting and shaping my brows! It works as well as the benefit gimme brow at a fraction of the price!
Duha M.
Duha M.
Duluth, GA
I use this to brush down those hairs that still stand after i do my eyebrows. It works too !! Looks great
Katia o.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
I love this, it is affordable, it gives darkness to my brows, volume, it stays on. This product is easy to apply easy to remove, just amazing over all.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
This product was a hit and a miss for me. I truly love the formula of this product but I really wish that they offered more colors. The brunette is the closest to my color but it's still a little dark. I just wish they had more shades but for the price what can you say?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
This brow gel has been super helpful for me since I am not a person who generally takes good care of her brows. They kind of go in all directions and this gel definitely helps keep them tame when I am making an actual effort in having a flawless makeup look.
Nina W.
Nina W.
This brow mascara is probably the most pigmented drugstore product that i've tried. It's perfect to use if you don't fill in your eyebrows with any other product. be careful though because it can cause your eyelashes to clump together
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Bought this because a was told it is a dupe for benefit's Gimme Brow. It works great, and is a fraction of the cost!
Emily T.
Emily T.
This is SO inexpensive and one of my favorites! I think it's supposed to be a dupe for the benefit brow gel. If you haven't tried to yet I HIGHLY recommend
Virgie S.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel. I use this and my brows look so much fuller. I'm not prefect at filling in my brows and this works prefect for me. I love it and recommend it.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
This such a good vrow product comparable to the gimme brow by benefit gives you that natural eyebrow look
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.