BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is an exact dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow. The packaging is even like the old packaging. It costs a few dollars and works great for taming and filling in brows. The only issue is it only comes in 2 colors.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Great eyebrow mascara, it has to be one of my top 5 for sure! It has been compared to higher end brow marcaras, I personally haven't found the need to buy higher end brow mascara because I've found this one does a great job at setting my brows and filling them in and best of all it's at a great price! I would recommend this product to everyone :)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this product. It matches perfectly with my brow color and doesn't make my brows crispy or hard like some other gels do. Very inexpensive (only 2.99). I will be buying again. I use this product everyday for a simple daily look. It really makes a difference.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Love this stuff! Hidden gem! Im so excited i found it. Its only around 3 or 4 bucks. It helps fill it my brows with little tiny fibers. I dont find it flakes or anything. The color is pretty dead on. It comes in a few different colors. I think its amazing and inexpensive
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Sorry to say that I wasn't a fan. This didn't really do anything for my brows. It kind of just made them firmer but it didn't hold the hairs in place.
Its a very liquidy formula.
I rather just use elf's version
Kira H.
Kira H.
I love this! It's so inexpensive. It deposits just enough color to add definition to your eyebrows, and keeps the hair in place all day. Especially compared to higher end brow products, you can't go wrong!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Love this product! Love the tint to it, sometimes you need a little extra color to your brows and a pencil just isn't cutting it. This adds that extra color and keeps your browser in place. This is great and the price is even better!
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Troy, NY
Excellent brow gel. It is very similar to benefits gimme brow. This is long lasting, has little fibers, tiny wand, awesome product for an excellent price.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in my ipsy bag and really like it. It's good for the price it's actually great.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.