BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emery S.
Lyndhurst , OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Paola R.
It compare to high quality products!

This is amaizing, it blends perfect with your brows and let them in the right place for almost all day. I will defineatly with benefit eyebrow gel.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
I thought this brow gel mascara was pretty good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it appeared a little dark on my blonde eyebrows, so I had to apply the product lightly. I think this would work awesomely on someone who has darker eyebrows! The first picture is of my eyebrow with no product, and the second picture is of my eyebrow with the product. Here is my list of pros and cons:
Pros:
-Creamy Formula
-Easy to Apply
-Makes Your Eyebrows Stay in Place All Day
-Fills in Eyebrows Just Enough to Give a Natural Looking Brow
Cons:
-Darker Color
-Has a "Hard" Effect (the gel makes your eyebrows a little stiff, but it helps them stay in place)
Courtney C.
Caledonia, IL
Good formulation. Just as good as benefit for a fraction of the cost. The brush could be a little smaller but overall great product. I got the lightest color and it was good for my red/blonde hair. Will repurchase.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The formula is a little too wet for me and not that pigmented. It's alright using shifter I've already filled my brows for some more definition but not a product I'd purchase again.
Devri R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this! It is just like the benefit give me brow. It has the fibers and the perfect little applicator. There is only one slight down fall, there isn't that many color choices. They do have the basic colors though. It is perfect for natural or bolder brows.
Ashley M.
If you want the Benefit Gimmie Brow but don't want the price. Try this! Pretty identical and the price point makes it unbeatable! Add a little volume and keep those brows in place!
Kayla D.
Absolutely amazing product! This keeps my eyebrow hairs in place all day and night! It also fills in any spares areas and makes my brows look nice and full! This is an great and much cheaper dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Definitely recommend!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
It tints your brows and works OK but I am not very fond of the product. It wasn't as good as most eyebrow gels I have used and it didn't dry very fast. It also didn't fill in like some of my higher end eyebrow gels do. It wasn't the best but wasn't the worst I would buy again if I had to.
Emily W.
I'm loving this drugstore brow mascara! It keeps my brows in place all day long abs adds a tint of color to help fill them in. I love that it makes my brows look soft and natural.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.