BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Dany K.
I'm so glad I came across this at Target. It look natural and it's have fibers and color to fill in the gap. It doesn't fade or smudge and best of all it's cheaper than the Benefits cosmetic gimme brows.
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have purchased so many and will continue to because of the great price and the great product! I have never tried Benefits "Give me brow" but because of how great this is, I don't feel the need to. The wand it the perfect shape and this sets my brows perfectly while adding more fullness. I use the blonde shade, but the only have 2 colors while may be a down fall. But over all an amazing product at a more amazing price.
Selianna R.
Not an exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, but a great value and quality at the $3 price. the consistency is a bit more watery than gimmer brow and dries harder giving the brows a good but a bit too firm hold for my taste. the color range is okay, but very light blondes or red heads will have a hard time finding a good shade.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I just finished one of these it was pretty good i know a lot of people co pared tgis to the benefot one it didnt fail me at all i would buy this again
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff worked so great ! It gave my eyebrows a more natural look instead of filling them in with a pomade . I wish it came in a bigger size as I lost the little bottle so quick . But it's so adorable and I got it from target !
Leah T.
This drug store brand is my go to for the start of my brow routine. it makes my eyebrows look filler since mone are patchy!
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I really like this! it looks great on my brows and i use it after my other brow products to finish shaping and darken my brows
Julia S.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion this is a dupe for benefit gimme brow and for $3 you really can't beat it. it's probably not the best product on the market but its $3 and i personally think it's great
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.