BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?4 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this product it matches my hair color and fills in all of my eyrbrow easily with a few swipes of the wand. It is a very good price and anyone can afford it. The product lasts all day until you take it off as well. I highly recommend this product!
Kylie O.
Columbus , OH
As others have said, this is a pretty good comparison to the Benefit gimme brow. It goes on somewhat think, so you may need to brush it out some. I was able to find it at ulta for less than $2. Overall, it's a good and cheap alternative to Benefit.
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
This eyebrow gel is just ok to me. I had issues with it going on kinda patchy, and I wasn't crazy about the wand. I feel like it could have been a little more dense and the product would have applied better. I definitely wouldn't consider it a complete dupe for Gimme Brow like some people have claimed.
Oriana M.

I have 3 days of buying this product, personally this brand I like a lot besides that it is economical the products that I have are good I like them. This particular I am not yet testing, but so far I have liked its result.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
I like this for adding color to my brows and keeping them in place but throughout the day around 3hours I noticed my eyebrows aren't always in place its good if you don't have a lot of brows but i do so imma try a different prodcut once i run out of mine
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
I'm very disappointed in this product. The pigmentation isn't what I was wanting and the brush hurts so much. I was hoping for a nice, affordable brow gel that works well but sadly this didn't meet my expectations. This product is not good at all
Elizabeth  S.
I love this product! I have used benefit give me brown and the only difference I find between these two items besides the price is the wand, I prefer this over the benefit one it doesn't clump up in one place it distubrites evenly and brushes through nicely.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.