3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
I usually use Brow Benefit Eyebrow Gel Mascara "Gimme Brow" and have loved the product. My friend recommended I try this affordable alternative from Essence. Usually I believe the more you spend the better the quality. However this product may be better than the brow benefit gel mascara. The brush is not as good of quality but the solution is much more pigmented and holds my crazy eyebrow hairs better than the Gimme Brow.
Kerrigan H.
Kerrigan H.
Mc Cordsville, IN
I have very blonde eyebrows and filling them in just wouldn't look right for me. This holds my brows in shape while adding a little color. I use this everyday. Would highly recommend if you want to shape your brows with out actually filling them in.
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Wellsville, NY
The bristles are pretty stiff and it seems like their isn't much product in he tube, but it's cheap and works well for awhile.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.