3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Perfect product for someone like me who is just getting into Brow makeup. From what I have heard this is a good drugstore dupe for the Benefit make me brow product, but is just slightly less pigmented, allowing for a lighter, more natural look for those who want to simply tame and frame their brows.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
wood dale, IL
I've been using benefit's gimme brow for years now, and I was really hesitant to try anything different. I had read a lot of good reviews for this, and saw it at target one day. It was only like 2.50!!!!! That's so crazy! It looks exactly like the original gimme brow, and honestly works almost exactly like it. The formulas are a little different but I looove it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
The fibers in the mascara make it fill the eyebrows in nicely. I like using it to darken my brows, which helps create a sculpted look as well
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Holly K.
Holly K.
The blonde color didn't work out for my light brown/dark blonde brows. It had a grayish tint. My brows are naturally full so brow mascaras aren't my fave. If you're looking for something to plump up super thin brows you might like it. It's very affordable and might work out for you, it just wasn't for me.
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
The best inexpensive brow product I love it and will continue to repurchase this item I buy it from ulta and it's only like 3 bucks!
Mckenzi F.
Mckenzi F.
I highly recommend this product if you use the gimme brow, it is an amazing dupe for that product & it is very cheap! I use this everyday on my eyebrows & it holds them in place all day. The color was perfect for me
Mimi A.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
First time trying this eyebrow product on my brows. I was surprised all around with the quality, how affordable, and how easy it is to work with the tiny spoolie. I have pretty full brows and I love that it holds my brows In place without feeling too crunchy and it fills them without looking fake. This reminds me I need to buy more I feel like I'm running out 😍
B S.
B S.
The blonde color works great with my natural red eyebrows. I use it over the top of an auburn brow pencil and I love the way they work together. I don't have any issues with this smudging or flaking off. And it holds my brows in place all day. Great product and even better value.

*No filter or editing on photo below
Sara C.
Sara C.
Carbondale, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.