BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Maria F.
Bayonne, NJ
It's ok not a fan but it does the job color is a little off but for the price you can't beat it
Summer A.
This is the first product I ever used for my eyebrows. I loved it and how easy it was to use.
Jeneia P.
This product is affordable. The packaging was simple and nice. Mine was kind of messy though
Brieanna L.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
For the very good price and the really good pigment it is very comparable to the benefit one.
Katie D.
Watertown, NY
It just keeps my your eye brows right in place it doesnt run its not thick nothing like that
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This product is cheap but it gets the job done. It last long and doe not feel sticky at all.
Soleil d.
I love this since it is quick and easy. It also feels like nothing it's honestly so good
Irene B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Good product, also really cheap small travel great product worth the price in my opinion.
Amanda S.
I love this product it's affordable and keeps my eyebrows on. What more can you ask for?
Kelsey G.
Very easy to use. Adds color to your brows but doesn't help if you want to shape them.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.