BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2018)
Buy on ULTA
vanessa f.
Hutchinson, KS
I got this from ipsy. Its very easy to apply and lasts all day. I struggled using other eyebrow stuff but this one like i said is so easy to use. I would definitely buy this after my sample runs out and will recommend to friends.
Melissa A.
For the price, this is a very great eyebrow mascara! Essence never fails to disappoint me, this product and the brand itself should definitely get more hype. A must try.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago! It is a great natural color for me, and it keeps my eyebrows in place. The only thing I don't like is how bad it clumps up.
Natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Great product..can be used everyday it's not too wet and doesn't glob up...it adds that extra volume and texture I look for in a product like this. Very natural looking
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
This is my holy grail eyebrow gel. I fill in my brows with a powder then use this over top. It makes my sparse brows look more full and keeps them in place all day. I would recommend this over the Benefit Gimme Brow any day!
Sarah F.
Wyoming, MN
Love!! So much easier then penciling in and being worried it will rub off or go on too thick or dark. Just a simple sweep on and go! This is a fantastic product.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my go to, daily brow product. It takes seconds to swipe on and it fills in any sparse areas and makes them look more polished without being too "perfect".
Amy D.
Redmond, OR
Love this product and color. The wand is small and easy to use. The formula is not super clumpy but adds enough color to help define and shape brow. Does not run off once dry
Norbeliss M.
I got this product in my ipsy bag and actually like it even more than my Anastasia tinted brow gel which is one of my holy grail products! Great little number and bonus, this is about $10 cheaper than most brow gels I use including the Glossier boy brow which I would say is the closest high end product to this.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.