BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE! It's only $3 and it is comparable to benefits gimme brow (which runs around $22).
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Everyone raves on this. It's ok nothing special. I think the color is too light for my brunette brows.
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this product. Locks brows in place! Super affordable for beginners and experts alike
Cecilia D.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Love how it goes with my Brown eyes and I use it everyday before I go to work n when I do family events
Leah E.
los angeles
Best eyebrow product!!!! Perfect for lazy girls who don't like pencils or pomade! Definitely recommend
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Jen S.
This is my Scottie eyebrow gel I've ever used, it McKees my brows look natural and not patchy at all
Jessica T.
I love this brow gel, its the perfect color for my brows,it's easy to use and keeps my brows in place
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.