3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Great product at a great price! Colors are awesome and actually mimic real brow hair colors unlike a lot of brow products. It adds enough to give a natural brow on its own or use it as a topper over other products for more dramatic brows. The brush is teeny tiny, like the benefit gimme brow, so you have control and can get even the smallest gaps or bald spots!
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Carli S.
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Before i found out about the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel, this was pretty much the only eyebrow product i loved. Its a little harder to work with as the spoolie is just a little longer. It makes it a little harder to control the product so it doesnt go just where you want it. But the days i need just a little gel on my brows, this is the peoduct i use. And for the price point you cant beat it!
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Really enjoy this product. I use this after I fill in my brows with a pencil. When I use it with my brow pencil, my brows don't budge. When I use it by itself, they don't stay all day.
I do find that this makes my brows look fully and more bushy, which I really like. I really enjoy this product and I can't go a day without this! I have to use it every single day.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
I use this and it is a dupe for gimme brow. Does the exact same thing and is so cheap
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is an all time go too!!! It's easy and quick and use it everyday when I don't want to over due my brows or don't feel like doing it
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC
I love this. I always use to go to ulta and see this but I never bought it bc I didn't think it would work but I absolutely love it it's so small to where you can really fill in spars spaces and give your brows a bit of definition without doing anything to them! It also keeps them in place all day 😍
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.