BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2026)
Buy on ULTA
Kate S.
Saint cloud
It's a little clumpy. But if you're not the draw your eyebrows on or fill them in type. This is for you. My daughter uses it and really likes it. I on the other hand think.. It's junk. ūüíĀ
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Before I received this product in my Ipsy bag I was afraid to try brow gel. Now I would never go back to a pencil! This product gets even coverage that lasts all day and looks natural.
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Jennifer H.
For the price of this product it works great! I received a full size in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Went to my local target to repurchase and was amazed at the price! Only $3. I almost prefer this over benefits gimme brow.
Julia S.
Kansas City, MO
In my opinion this is a dupe for benefit gimme brow and for $3 you really can't beat it. it's probably not the best product on the market but its $3 and i personally think it's great
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
Found this at a target near my house and I really like this product! It has little fibers that can make your sparse brows look fuller and thicker! And I also like how compact it is
Daniela C.
Very affordable and good quality! I use these on my brows when I want a natural look. Or after I've applied my brow pencil I'll use the gel to finish and set my brows in their shape!
Morgan H.
This product is amazing. It works just as well as the Benefit version for a fraction of the price. I'm so happy I found it, and this brand. Everything I've gotten from this brand has been a hit as well so I highly recommend anything from Essence!
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Meredith V.
Greensboro, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.