3 colors available

Buy on Target*
katerin r.
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit give me brow like seriously it's a little bit more grayish only a hair but it's amazing it's last on your eyebrows for so long I would buy it again actually I'm going tomorrow to Ulta and buy it since it's that good 🤗🤗
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
I use this everyday and I really enjoy it. My only complaint is that you have to make sure to wipe the wand bc it comes out with a ton of product built up on it.
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
This product works wonders especially for the price! I bought this from a local Ulta for like $1-$2. It had long lasting power and it does give you a great color payoff. I will be continuing to purchase this product. It had a small bristle brush that makes it easy to use and go through your brows. This product doesn't make your eyebrow crunchy at all!
Nyka L.
Nyka L.
Keaau, HI
I had just picked this up at my local Target and I gotta say, it's pretty good! I love it because it's an eyebrow gel and tint! I would definitely recommend... The price is very affordable and I've tried a lot of cheap eyebrow products and I think that this one is one of my favorites.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Really love this brow gel! Just the right amount of pigmentation and makes my brows look awesome and they stay in place! Tiny little wand makes for easy application! Very very affordable! Highly recommend!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
Me gusta el color, la brocha es pequeña y mis cejas se ven más llenas con este producto. Lo uso todos los días y es uno de mis favoritos, fácil de conseguir y excelente precio.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
jackie h.
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Claire L.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this for keeping my brows tame! It's also the perfect color for me, so I am very happy with it. It does seem to last all day for me!
Nisha P.
Nisha P.
Washington, DC
Whenever I'm feeling a little lazy about doing my brows, I always use this brow gel to help fill in my brows a little. It gives them a natural look that I can do in under 30 seconds.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.