BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Allison G.
York, PA
This is such a good product! I'm a blonde with very light eyebrows, and I don't do them everyday. I'm normally scared that products like this will make my brows look too bold and unnatural, but this is not the case with this product! Perfect for keeping the brows in place for a full makeup type of look!
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I definitely would have loved this product so much more had there been a shade between the light and dark. The light was so light I couldn't even see where I put it, but the dark was way too dark for my eyebrows. I really love the brush and think that if the color works for you, then definitely give it a go, but the shades just didn't work for me
Erika L.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have pretty good brows with few sparse areas and needs just a little taming. I typically use this product after an eyebrow pencil, but have been using it by itself during the warmer months for a more natural look.I can't speak to its performance against high-end brands, but this product ticks off all my boxes and is ridiculously affordable. I always make sure to have a back-up because they're always out of stock.
B S.
The blonde color works great with my natural red eyebrows. I use it over the top of an auburn brow pencil and I love the way they work together. I don't have any issues with this smudging or flaking off. And it holds my brows in place all day. Great product and even better value.

*No filter or editing on photo below
Lori B.
O Fallon, MO
I looooooove this product. It brought my brow game to a new level. It makes it so easy to fill in my brows. I use a pencil to shape my brows and then use this product. This has mini fibers in it which help plump my brows. It is such a great value! You can't get much better than this!

The only thing I wish is that there was more color variety. The brown is a little to dark and the blonde would be too light. I am going to Prichard the blonde to try and make my own custome shade.
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing value for a great brow product. I would definitely consider it a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. The formula lasts all day and the color is a great muted almost ashy tone to fit a majority of hair colors. I love pairing this with a good pencil to keep my hairs in place.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This item is very good for the price, the wand is super tiny which I'm able to coat my eyebrows evenly without making a mess like other eyebrow gels with bigger wands. It keeps my eyebrows in place. I wish it came with more shades but over all for the price of this item, i can't complain.
Emily M.
Mcloud, OK
Love love love this brow gel!!! It's the perfect formula and color for me! The wand is very similar to the brow gel from benefit, and the formula is pretty close too. Helps fill in brows in a more natural looking way, and also helps brows stay in place. I use every day and will repurchase!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is a great brow gel. It is pigmented, but not too pigmented, so it would be perfect for anyone with brown toned brows. I like that I can use this product alone, or over top of other brow products and it NEVER feels crusty or weird. At this price point, it's just too good to pass up.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Veniza J.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.