3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
This product is great! First, I fill in my brows using my NYX Micro Brow Pencil (great dupe for the brow wiz). Then I use this to set them. It adds some brows fibers and really fills in the gaps. This is another great dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Only about $3! What a steal.
Melina V.
Melina V.
I use the Anastasia brow wiz to shape my eyebrows and this over it to make them stay in place and I think it does just that. I got if for only 3$ at ulta, so the price is great and affordable! The brush is a little rough so after applying the product I use a different spooly.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST EYEBROW GEL EVER HANDS DOWN!
I have repurchased this about more than 5 times and keep going back to it. It's at a great value (less than $5 I believe) and it's just truly amazing. Def. changed my eyebrow game! GO ESSENCE! I need the world to know about this product lol!
Darah M.
Darah M.
This is such a great find! So SO affordable and works just like the higher end stuff. You save so much. I like that the wand is tiny and it really keeps my brows in place. The tint is a nice touch too. It had tiny fibers to make your brows look fuller.. for $2 it does a lot!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I love this product for the price! The small brush is perfect for lifting and keeping my brow hairs in place. I only wish this came in different shades! As a brunette, the shade can look ashy on me. This can be corrected with powder, but it takes away from the convenience.
Ava P.
Ava P.
Brighton, MI
I don't use many products on my eyebrows but of all that I have tried this is the best so far!! It makes your brows look full but it doesn't seen like they were sprayed in hair spray. Also can we talk about that price you can't beat it!! I love this and will never switch!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I like this eyebrow product but its not my favorite gel. The brush applies just the right amount of color without accidentally applying too much all over the skin above your eyebrow and still filling in your brows enough on days where you want a more natural looking brow
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
This is a great dupe for the Give me brow by Too Faced. It is only three dollars and it is a great color and keeps my brows in check. I also use it alone on "no makeup" days and it looks so natural while giving some color to my blonde brows. I would recommend completely.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Riverside, CA
This product is a total dupe for the gimme brow. I love that it keeps my brows in place and is probably $15 cheaper! I also use the eyebrow pencil by them with this product and love them both together! I say it's worth it to get these instead of it's pricey competitors.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I never really jumped into the brow obsession thing people were going on about until this. I used powders to fill them in but that's it. Its.good for a light makeup day and I love it. It helps to shape. Not really good on filling them in but color and shape is great
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.