3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love this brow gel! I've personally never tried Gimme Brow, but I don't think I will after trying Make Me Brow. It make brows look a lot more put together and is a nice cool tone. It's not just great for the price, it's a great product at an excellent price point. I wear shade 02.
Casey W.
Casey W.
boston, ma
this is such a great eyebrow gel for how cheap it is. i've bought 3 or 4 of these now and will definitely keep purchasing it. it is the only product i use on my brows and it defines them but keeps them natural looking. the brush/wand is very small and makes applying it wicked easy.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
I love make me brow! It doesn't have any hold but the color is realistic looking and it adds fullness to my brows. I use it all the time and the price is unbelievable considering the performance. Even on days that I don't feel like using brow pencil, it improves my brow look fast!
Renesha R.
Renesha R.
Gastonia , NC
I already have thick and full brows. I don't use any other product. It works well to tame my hairs and does not make them too crunchy. The wand is small enough so it is easy to use. The color is good for me but I know it is not universal. I would buy it again because of the price.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
This product is great! First, I fill in my brows using my NYX Micro Brow Pencil (great dupe for the brow wiz). Then I use this to set them. It adds some brows fibers and really fills in the gaps. This is another great dupe for the benefit gimme brow! Only about $3! What a steal.
Melina V.
Melina V.
I use the Anastasia brow wiz to shape my eyebrows and this over it to make them stay in place and I think it does just that. I got if for only 3$ at ulta, so the price is great and affordable! The brush is a little rough so after applying the product I use a different spooly.
Darah M.
Darah M.
This is such a great find! So SO affordable and works just like the higher end stuff. You save so much. I like that the wand is tiny and it really keeps my brows in place. The tint is a nice touch too. It had tiny fibers to make your brows look fuller.. for $2 it does a lot!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST EYEBROW GEL EVER HANDS DOWN!
I have repurchased this about more than 5 times and keep going back to it. It's at a great value (less than $5 I believe) and it's just truly amazing. Def. changed my eyebrow game! GO ESSENCE! I need the world to know about this product lol!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I love this product for the price! The small brush is perfect for lifting and keeping my brow hairs in place. I only wish this came in different shades! As a brunette, the shade can look ashy on me. This can be corrected with powder, but it takes away from the convenience.
Ava P.
Ava P.
Brighton, MI
I don't use many products on my eyebrows but of all that I have tried this is the best so far!! It makes your brows look full but it doesn't seen like they were sprayed in hair spray. Also can we talk about that price you can't beat it!! I love this and will never switch!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.