BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a STEAL FROM THE DRUGSTORE! This product will keep your brows in place without making them feel crunchy. I honestly prefer this product over many expensive high end brow gels. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
I live this brow gel!!!! I use it to top it off for when I apply my pomade! To have my hairs in place. You kinda have to remove some gel off first before brushing your brow hairs! I would recommend and it’s so affordable!
Lauren L.
Tulsa, OK
Don’t spend money on expensive brow gels!!! This stuff is the best hands down. Keeps my brows in place all day and the tint of it is perfect for days that I don’t want to wear makeup but want to look somewhat put together
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Love this stuff! For $3?! The price is right! Works just as well as any other expensive brow gel. I actually find that it distributes product better on the brows more evenly than when I use other brand (I usually end up with clumps).
Ali G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
It's a good eyebrow gel. Keeps my brows I place well without making them feel crunchy. I don't use it daily but I do like the product. I dislike the applicator as its a little big. Its a inexpensive dupe for gimme brow 😉
Amber P.
Charlotte
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
This product works very well! I love how it shaped my eyebrows and keeps them in place. Compared to other brands for the price this works extremely well after using an eyebrow pencil. I will definitely buy this again!
Hannah B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01, Browny Brows 02 more...
I love this brow gel! Definitely a dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel! It adds nice highlights, fiber and fullness to your brows while setting them at the same time. Can’t beat it for the price!
Jamie G.
Kearny
Love this to set my brows. Works great. A good dupe for benefit give me brow at a much better price! Not many color options but I'm sure most people can find a shade that works for them. I definitely would recommend.
Ashley B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
GIMMIE BROW BENEFIT DUPE!! I was obsessed with the gimme brow, but they discontinued it and I just couldn't find one like it. This eyebrow gel is the same exact thing! It has a small brush which is perfect for the eyebrows. It gives that same real hair affect the gimme brow did. Want to know the best part? It's $3! Talk about a steal.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.