BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This set my brows, added some color and volume, and lasted all day. It was an amazing price and I will definitely be buying again, but my 4 stars comes from the color selection. I prefer my brows to nearly match my black hair, and that's hard to come by especially when there are only three options.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in an ipsy bag and before I didn't know what it was for but during a blog I was reading and I started to use. Very pigmented and makes your hair stay in place and its cheap but great quality.
Kandace W.
Harrisburg
Too much product comes out on the wand. You will have to get some of the excess off before you try to apply to eyebrows. It does well at filling my eyebrows, but a little bit goes a long way.
laikyn D.
Skidmore
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This product is great!! I really adore the color! It is very cheap for such good product. The bottle is small and i feel like there is still quite a bit of product within it. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Tina M.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Blondy Brows 01
I usually mix both colors together for my daily look and I love this product. Stays on all day, is an eyebrow gel to lock your brows in place yet also fills in sparse areas. I will recommend this to all my brow-lovers!
Jasmine F.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is the perfect dupe to benefit brow gel, it last all day and is easy to use. The cost is amazing I normally go to Ulta when they have BOGO 50% and stock up and use the coupon. An affordable brand that has high quality
Bailey B.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
Great affordable eyebrow gel for taming those crazy brows when you wake up in the morning. It's really hard to tell what color to get when you go to purchase it the color in the bottle dries a lot darker than you would think err on the side of lightness.
Josie H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This stuff is such a great product for an amazing price. I compare it to a certain benefit brow product...it produces the same results for a significantly smaller price!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Kerri C.
Covington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend this product. It helps fill in brows and holds them in place all day long. If you have pretty full brows it's the only product you'll need for a natural make up look.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great product for the price! Not harsh at all but, enough product to give my eyebrows a natural touch. Doesn’t clump up at all on me. It’s a great alternative to many more expensive brands !
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.