3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wow! I'm very very very impressed with this product! It is similar to many of the other high end brow volume products but drastically cheaper! This stays on all day without feeling crusty or hard, it has a very flexible hold to it! My only complaint would be that the color range is very small (only 2-3 shades) and the packaging is tiny, I wish it was a bit bigger for a few dollars more but over all it's fantastic!
Erica H.
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Works good and stays on and has eery shade and matches it right and you can't tell you have it on
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
This is great for adding volume and thickness to any brows. I use. This over my pomade for a fuller brow, is great for an everyday look. It's affordable and long lasting. The packaging is cute, I love it, I'd recommend it and buy again.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Perfect for taming my brows after I fill them in. Has small fibers to add a hair like affect. Can be used by itself for a more natural looking brow or for a finishing touch to set your brows. This gel is only a couple of bucks at ulta. I've heard it's a dupe for benefit's gimme brow but I haven't tried it.
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Very much enjoy this product. It's a great dupe for Benefit gimme brow! Use this mainly on more "natural days! It's only around $3.00 or so!
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I got this in my ipsy bag and really like it. It's good for the price it's actually great.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.