BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Alessia N.
Sparta
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I️ love this brow setting gel. It adds color and shape to the brow. And I️ really enjoy the application of it.
Esse Gel Para Sombrancelhas Eh Mara Vilhosso Deixa Todo No Céu Devido LUgar I N Precisa Dorra E Muito Muito Bom
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great price, great product. Keeps my brows in place all day! I only wish they had more colors to choose from.
Hailey N.
Joplin, MO
Im pretty sure my brows could go through an appacolypse with this product. Very affordable and great quality.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
No está mal, no es el mejor pero fija las cejas, le puedes dar forma y por su precio económico estan muy bien
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So easy to use this product! If you want an easy way to do your brows quickly this is it! Also great price!
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.