3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Holly S.
Holly S.
Perfect for taming my brows after I fill them in. Has small fibers to add a hair like affect. Can be used by itself for a more natural looking brow or for a finishing touch to set your brows. This gel is only a couple of bucks at ulta. I've heard it's a dupe for benefit's gimme brow but I haven't tried it.
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Very much enjoy this product. It's a great dupe for Benefit gimme brow! Use this mainly on more "natural days! It's only around $3.00 or so!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
Bapchule, AZ
Very very inexpensive brow gel! Does great at setting them to wear they will stay in place. I can even use it alone and it works awesome! I use it anytime I don't feel like wearing makeup and it makes it look like I put a lot of effort into my eyebrows.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
my go to product on days I wear "no makeup makeup"! it makes my brows look so much fuller due to the fibers that are in it. the color range isn't the greatest, but the middle shade is very versatile.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Perfect product for someone like me who is just getting into Brow makeup. From what I have heard this is a good drugstore dupe for the Benefit make me brow product, but is just slightly less pigmented, allowing for a lighter, more natural look for those who want to simply tame and frame their brows.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
wood dale, IL
I've been using benefit's gimme brow for years now, and I was really hesitant to try anything different. I had read a lot of good reviews for this, and saw it at target one day. It was only like 2.50!!!!! That's so crazy! It looks exactly like the original gimme brow, and honestly works almost exactly like it. The formulas are a little different but I looove it.
Holly K.
Holly K.
The blonde color didn't work out for my light brown/dark blonde brows. It had a grayish tint. My brows are naturally full so brow mascaras aren't my fave. If you're looking for something to plump up super thin brows you might like it. It's very affordable and might work out for you, it just wasn't for me.
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
The best inexpensive brow product I love it and will continue to repurchase this item I buy it from ulta and it's only like 3 bucks!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.