BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1983)
Buy on ULTA
Frances G.
La Verne, CA
Found this at a target near my house and I really like this product! It has little fibers that can make your sparse brows look fuller and thicker! And I also like how compact it is
Daniela C.
Very affordable and good quality! I use these on my brows when I want a natural look. Or after I've applied my brow pencil I'll use the gel to finish and set my brows in their shape!
Morgan H.
This product is amazing. It works just as well as the Benefit version for a fraction of the price. I'm so happy I found it, and this brand. Everything I've gotten from this brand has been a hit as well so I highly recommend anything from Essence!
Tiffany S.
Bonne Terre, MO
This make me brow gel is great! it has little fibers in it to fill your brows with a natural look! the gel seals them in and wahlaa perfect brows in a snap! love this product!
Meredith V.
Greensboro, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
I just purchased this product and idk why i waited so long to buy this. its such a great product for an amazing prize. my eyebrows do not move. i love this product so much.
Natalie R.
Elmhurst, NY
Great product..can be used everyday it's not too wet and doesn't glob up...it adds that extra volume and texture I look for in a product like this. Very natural looking
Lauren R.
This eyebrow product is hands down one of the best that I have ever tried!! It is super affordable and it lasts a good while! I love that there are fibers to add more dimension but also keeping your brows look extremely natural!
Cameron M.
Fenton, MO
If you want an almost exact dupe for Benefit's "Give Me Brow" this is it. Its only $3 and you can find it at Ulta and Target. This is one if the best brow products I've used and it was surprising because of how cheap it was.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.