BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
So far I've been loving this product. I'm using the shade 02 browny brows over top Nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate. Doesn't make my brows feel "crunchy" and fills the sparse spaces well. Overall impressed with this= especially given the price of $2 or $3!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Awesome dupe for the benefit gimme brow. The only difference is the brush is a bit rougher and the gel applies a bit clunkier, but nothing a bare spooly can't fix. Awesome for only a small fraction of the price!
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I loooooove this brow gel. I have it in the lightest and middle colors, and I use it to create an ombré type look in my brows with lighter in the front. It's so inexpensive and works well and I have no complaints.
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Great for shaping, filling and durable! And did I mention super affordable? I'm a sucker for finding affordable awesome brands/products and this is definitely one brand that does it for me! Will buy again!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyebrow gel is great! It keeps my brows in place and looking great throughout the day. It's really cheap but a good product! I bought mine from target and i would definitely buy it again in the future!
Rikka I.
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
A few months ago I got this in an IPSY bag and it really encouraged me to do more with my eyebrows in my makeup routine. It's long lasting and easy to use. It makes your eyebrows look so much better and thicker. This keeps your brows from moving around and looking crazy.
Hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Nice product to wear alone or layer over brow powder/pencil. love the tiny brush. the only complaint is the color range, the blonde is too light for me and the brown is too dark, it's almost black. I think many people would have this problem.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.