3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
I'm very impressed with this product! It keeps my brows well tamed throughout the day. It helps add the right amount of tint to my brows as well. My only complaint would be that it sometimes can leave splotches but they blend right out with a spooly!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Very much enjoy this product. It's a great dupe for Benefit gimme brow! Use this mainly on more "natural days! It's only around $3.00 or so!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable and good quality. Only a couple dollars. Has good pigment and Keeps eyesbrows in place.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Adrienne D.
Adrienne D.
Bapchule, AZ
Very very inexpensive brow gel! Does great at setting them to wear they will stay in place. I can even use it alone and it works awesome! I use it anytime I don't feel like wearing makeup and it makes it look like I put a lot of effort into my eyebrows.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Canonsburg, PA
my go to product on days I wear "no makeup makeup"! it makes my brows look so much fuller due to the fibers that are in it. the color range isn't the greatest, but the middle shade is very versatile.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I really enjoy this product. I think that it is a good dupe for the Gimme Brow from Benefit. The wands are similar, small and perfect for grabbing the brow hairs and adding the tinted fibers. It keeps the brows in place and doesn't leave them feeling rock hard or sticky. I will continue to repurchase.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
This is a great dupe of the Benefit Gimee Brow gel for a fraction of the price! I already have fuller eyebrows so I just use a little bit of this and swipe the product in my brows. It makes them stay in place all day and gives them a little extra definition.
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Love this for everyday, put together brows! The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyebrows and I was nervous it wasn't going to look right but the gel formula makes it really workable on so many different shades. I don't notice much of a difference with the fibers but I already have pretty bushy brows. Overall it doesn't feel like cement which is really great, you hardly notice anything is there and for the price it's amazing!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Perfect product for someone like me who is just getting into Brow makeup. From what I have heard this is a good drugstore dupe for the Benefit make me brow product, but is just slightly less pigmented, allowing for a lighter, more natural look for those who want to simply tame and frame their brows.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.