BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Valentina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had use a lot of eyebrow gel mascara and this is definitely my favorite, its compact sooo good and also its cheap
adriana g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Stephanie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I literally stopped filling in my brows because I use this to brush them and it defines it pretty good.
Maddie B.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
I absolutely love this brow gel!!! It is so easy to apply and has great pigmentation!! It is also only 2.99?!?!?
jessica z.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The essence make me brow is fantastic in shaping my brows and giving it a nice color. It is very cheap at target.
Scarlett H.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Not as good as the Benefit original, but I like it for every day light makeup use. It stays in place pretty well
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Inga B.
Good texture, amazing quality, long lasting, but a bit awkward to handle - the applicator could be a bit longer.
Gabriela Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST THING FOR BROWS EVER! I got my first one on my ipsy and now I can' t stop buying it!!!!ūüíě Amazing job essence
chelsea s.
Keeps my brows in place. Great color. Packaging could be bigger. Very in expensive. Good color range.last all day
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.