BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Esta máscara Ángel es muy buena Así que no duden en comprarla porque de verdad me parece que es una de las mejores del mercado Así que vayan comprenla y disfruten de un buen producto
Emma B.
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
Erica H.
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome and cheap!! I love using it when I don't have much time or I don't want to have a heavy brow. It's very tinted and keeps all my hairs in one place! I would recommend to anyone just now learning to fill in their brows!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Redmond, OR
Love this product and color. The wand is small and easy to use. The formula is not super clumpy but adds enough color to help define and shape brow. Does not run off once dry
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I just finished one of these it was pretty good i know a lot of people co pared tgis to the benefot one it didnt fail me at all i would buy this again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
If you want the Benefit Gimmie Brow but don't want the price. Try this! Pretty identical and the price point makes it unbeatable! Add a little volume and keep those brows in place!
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This product is amazing. It works just as well as the Benefit version for a fraction of the price. I'm so happy I found it, and this brand. Everything I've gotten from this brand has been a hit as well so I highly recommend anything from Essence!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good formulation. Just as good as benefit for a fraction of the cost. The brush could be a little smaller but overall great product. I got the lightest color and it was good for my red/blonde hair. Will repurchase.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.