3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love this to texture my brows. This gives them a full and bold look and I use this on top of my regular brow gel.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
It's okay. It was a little to ashy for my eyebrows but wasn't awful. I still prefer my Benefit products but a good alternative for super cheap
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Love this stuff! I swear this is a wonderful dupe for the benefit fiber gel. Although this has more pigmentation and will give you a tinted look, the volumizing effect is just as good! Would highly recommend, especially for he price!
Shonda C.
Shonda C.
Sparta, TN
I bought this before Christmas. Low price, convenient to use.. I use it two to three times a week. It does keep everything in place, as it says. I'd gotten the brown color, it fills in color and holds. I'd recommend for someone with natural brows that wants to hold in place. If you are looking to fill in spots, or don't have much for eyebrows, I'd try something else. This is more of a colored gel with some fibers. It is super easy to use though.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brow gel everyday! It is a very affordable drugstore option that is similar to other high end brands.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Jisoo Y.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This has fibers inside and it lets your brows stay put! This is a great brow product for natural look and if your lazy to do the full brow glam, you can just apply this and be out! Such a good product
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimmy Brow. I love the brunet color. It has little fibers in it and makes my brows very fluffy. Its also a great price.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.