BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly L.
Albuquerque, NM
My brows are pretty thick and don't need a lot of coverage, but this is great for taming those wild out of place hairs
America R.
Denver, CO
I just got this this and i already love it. Keeps my eyebrows in place, gives them color and makes them appear fuller
Farah N.
this is a dupe for the gel mascara from benefit. its keep.my eyebrow stay still all day and its make it look natural
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I honestly can't believe how amazing this is. I love benefits gimme brow and this is almost identical. Best dupe ever
Jacqueline G.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara I really do like this brow gel, it is comparable to highend brands
pia d.
st. petersburg
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
i like this product is one of my favorites in the drug store is very good but i didn't last long for me easy to apply
Hanna G.
It is an awesome dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow. I like it very much and for the price, it does miracles.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I didn't care for this brow product at all. I got it in my Ipsy bag awhile back. It was too wet of a formula for me..
Georgia W.
Sheridan
Gives a nice color to the eyebrow hairs with out making them crunchy and hard but doesn't really hold them in place
adriana g.
Me encanta como deja las cejas este producto, aparte de sus excelentes precios y variedad de productos buenos todos
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.