BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2000)
Buy on ULTA
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
This is a new discovery to me. I was ride or die for my benefit gimme brow! but this is taking its place! I is this to keep my brows in place and fill on any areas I might have missed with my pomade!
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I have full eyebrows with just a few sparse areas. I use this to cover those up and shape my brows. It also darkens my brows just a bit. I really like the way it makes them look.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This stuff is great for that extra hold lasts all day throw the gym and the lake. This is my holy grail eyebrows are the key to any look and this gel knocks my socks off every time! I highly recommend this product
Jen F.
This is great!! I like it better than benefit's gimme brow. It tints my eyebrows and adds some volume. Usually when I use this I don't have to fill in my brows. And the color is a great match for me.
Ava P.
Brighton, MI
I don't use many products on my eyebrows but of all that I have tried this is the best so far!! It makes your brows look full but it doesn't seen like they were sprayed in hair spray. Also can we talk about that price you can't beat it!! I love this and will never switch!
Samantha B.
Colorado
Love this! Great price and great quality
You really get a bang for your Buck when you buy this I'd say personally I like it better then the original gimme brow by benefit.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love that this is a gel !!! That it goes on wonderfully and works with delight and happiness of the product !!! I love how it made me look and how well it works I really like and enjoyed the gel
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I adore this brow mascara! I have the shade Soft Browny Brows and it's perfect for the "no makeup" days. It keeps my brows in place and lasts all day. I'm on my 2nd tube!
Emily S.
I love that this comes in a cool-toned brown shade. Easy to apply. Adds a good amount of product and color to my brows without weighing them down. Stays in place all day.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I love this tinted gel with little fibers. It is good quality and cheap! The packaging is nice and small. The only con is the limited color range. I will continue to repurchase. Recommended!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.