BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
I like this for adding color to my brows and keeping them in place but throughout the day around 3hours I noticed my eyebrows aren't always in place its good if you don't have a lot of brows but i do so imma try a different prodcut once i run out of mine
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
I'm very disappointed in this product. The pigmentation isn't what I was wanting and the brush hurts so much. I was hoping for a nice, affordable brow gel that works well but sadly this didn't meet my expectations. This product is not good at all
Elizabeth  S.
I love this product! I have used benefit give me brown and the only difference I find between these two items besides the price is the wand, I prefer this over the benefit one it doesn't clump up in one place it distubrites evenly and brushes through nicely.
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This brow gel is amazing! It's super affordable and I keep buying it when I run out. I use is almost everyday, many makeup artist say if you won't do your makeup always do your brows because it opens up your eyes. Try this product if you haven't!!
Kayla F.
This is a great dupe of the Benefit Gimee Brow gel for a fraction of the price! I already have fuller eyebrows so I just use a little bit of this and swipe the product in my brows. It makes them stay in place all day and gives them a little extra definition.
Sheri C.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag a few months ago(I think in May) and loved it!! I use this routinely. It is perfect and you only use a small amount to make your brows look good. My sample is lasting a long time but I will be buying this product. A ++ product.
Dominika J.
I love this product, and I especially love the price. For two dollars, the value is amazing. It lasts all day for me, and gives a nice, natural finish. It holds all of my brow hairs in places and thickens any area that needs help. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with sparse brows.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.