3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Jisoo Y.
Jisoo Y.
Flushing, NY
This has fibers inside and it lets your brows stay put! This is a great brow product for natural look and if your lazy to do the full brow glam, you can just apply this and be out! Such a good product
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is a great dupe for the Benefit Gimmy Brow. I love the brunet color. It has little fibers in it and makes my brows very fluffy. Its also a great price.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
This is the best eyebrow gel I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and provides the perfect amount of hold. You can either use this to set your eyebrow pencil or powder or you can just use it on its own to add some color and fill in your brows. It looks very natural and lasts all day.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Keep brows in place forever and has great color payoff. I can use it by itself for a natural look or use it to set my brow pomade and it looks great either way. Bonus- it's only four dollars!
liz p.
liz p.
Me llamo la atencion este producto por que se me hace que lo necesito pero no lo eh visto donde puedo comprarlo
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Zimmerman, MN
Perfect cool-toned brow gel. Leaves brows in place all day and gives them a natural and bushy look.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
This is a great dupe for a lot of high end colored brow gels, probably most comparable to the benefit one. But some people prefer this formula, either way it is very good and a great price!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Middletown, NJ
just got this and I love it. doesn't apply too much product but makes a great natural brow
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wow! I'm very very very impressed with this product! It is similar to many of the other high end brow volume products but drastically cheaper! This stays on all day without feeling crusty or hard, it has a very flexible hold to it! My only complaint would be that the color range is very small (only 2-3 shades) and the packaging is tiny, I wish it was a bit bigger for a few dollars more but over all it's fantastic!
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
Works good and stays on and has eery shade and matches it right and you can't tell you have it on
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.