BY ESSENCE #15 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
I thought this brow gel mascara was pretty good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it appeared a little dark on my blonde eyebrows, so I had to apply the product lightly. I think this would work awesomely on someone who has darker eyebrows! The first picture is of my eyebrow with no product, and the second picture is of my eyebrow with the product. Here is my list of pros and cons:
Pros:
-Creamy Formula
-Easy to Apply
-Makes Your Eyebrows Stay in Place All Day
-Fills in Eyebrows Just Enough to Give a Natural Looking Brow
Cons:
-Darker Color
-Has a "Hard" Effect (the gel makes your eyebrows a little stiff, but it helps them stay in place)
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
ray n.
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
This is Benefit Gimme Brow for 3 dollars. This product is hands down amazing and I love it!!!!!
lupe c.
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Briar D.
Briar D.
I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
It is really similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow eyebrow gel. Since I am a brunette the brownie brow worked fine for me. The price is a major factor as to why I purchased it. The formula is a bit runnier than Benefit's. The brush is what really makes or breaks it. I have thinner brows that are full and tend to go for a more feathery look on the daily and the bristles do just that. If I was going out for a special occasion I could use a few more stokes of the product and it works great. Sometimes a lot of products does come out which could be irritating if you left your brows for last and have to use concealer again. I wish the brush were a bit more pointed in the end to target the tail of my brows and that the bristles were just a bit softer because it sometimes feels rough against my skin. Despite this, if you are on a budget or in a hurry to find something for your brows this would work but be aware there are only three shades.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
I love this although I wish I got a darker color for my brows . But it works very well altogether
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.