3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
YES! This is my absolute favorite eyebrow product. I initially started off using Benefit Gimme Brow on lazy days when I don't want to use a pomade or powder to fill in my brows. However, when I discovered this $3 product and realized that it is an exact dupe, I stopped buying the more expensive Benefit product.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
I am a redhead but I use the blonde shade. I prefer boy brow but this a decent back up. It's a little dark and the fibers can make things gunky but for the price it's really remarkable and you can totally work with it.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Anderson, IN
No complaints here! This stuff is BOMB! This brow gel keeps my eyebrow hairs in place without making them hard or crusty and the little fibers in the gel help my brows to look fuller. I swear by this eyebrow gel and for $3 you just can't beat it. I will definitely repurchase!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I got this in one of my IPSY bags and to be honest didn't think much of it at first. Once I gave it a try I really like it. It adds color and keeps your brows in place. I like the small spoolie it has as well makes application very easy and mess free.
Barbara J.
Barbara J.
This is a pretty good product. I have never worn it longer than a few hours. I'm not sure how great it is for a full day. It isn't as good as benefit.
Christine C.
Christine C.
I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for a high end brow gel I always used. This gel is just as good and it's a fraction of the price. I feel like a fool for buying the other one and wasting my money, never again!
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won this eyebrow gel mascara in a contest and while it does thicken the eyebrows and makes them darker.... It is a little too messy for me. I found that it works best if you use a pencil to fill in brows and then apply the essence gel mascara to lift the tone one shade.
Tania P.
Tania P.
I really like this! it helps keep my eyebrows in place all day, and the added tint is a hug plus! I still go in and fill my eyebrows with a pencil a little bit, because this doesn't have a precise tip. But overall its great!
Demi B.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
YES YES YES! Perfect dupe for Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel. AND it is way way way cheaper. $2.99... you can't beat that.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this eyebrow mascara everyday. Literally everyday. It last all day long. My eyebrows look real and not crunchy. The color payoff is rich. And for $3, i mean, you can't beat that! I do like this better than the benefit brow products. And i save a lot of cash to buy more makeup!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.