BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anastasia S.
Honey Brook, PA
Love this product good dupe for benefit gimme brow. It gives a nice tint to the brow hairs and keeps them in place all day
Johanna Y R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product when I do not have much time to design my eyebrow, it is economical and does a good job I recommend it
Frankie
Raleigh, NC
Great value for the price. Same thing as Benefit. I don't notice very strong hold but it does add some color and thickness.
Meghan C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day instead of the benefit give me brow. I feel like the product is a great dupe and much more affordable.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great because I already have pretty thick dark eyebrows and this helps shape and fill while holding them in place
Erica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooooove this product and I found it at target for under three dollars! Great alternative to expensive benefit products
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyebrow gel! So pigmented and applies easily. Would love more colors but for it's price anyone could make it Work!
Ashley S.
Columbus
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I love this brow gel! I don't need anything else. The pigment is wonderful and it applies super easily! LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I love this brow gel! It matches my eyebrows so nicely and it adds a wonderful fullness to my brows after I fill them in!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.