BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Madison G.
I love this its such a good brow mascara!! It has great pigment and gives your brows such a nice natural look. The color isn't too red or orange its more grey which i love. And it lasts so long! I love this stuff so much i would recommend!
Adrienne D.
Bapchule, AZ
Very very inexpensive brow gel! Does great at setting them to wear they will stay in place. I can even use it alone and it works awesome! I use it anytime I don't feel like wearing makeup and it makes it look like I put a lot of effort into my eyebrows.
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Janan A.
This product is beyond amazing. It cost around 2.50 USD. I use this product everyday and the color pay off is unreal. I purchased this product from target but I have noticed they are always sold out. This product I would say compares to the ABH brow gel
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this many times, I keep getting it because it's perfect for a natural brow look.. It swipes on and you can go, you don't have to spend too much time drawing your brows on, especially if it's a no make up day!
Ruska M.
This is a dupe for benefit gimme brow! It has even more fiber action going on and I am not even talking about the price difference. Recommend it to everyone, easy and quick application. Will make brow routine easier
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.