BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Lauren D.
This is my favorite eye brow gel. So cheap too but the quality is not! Does not flake or rub off during the day. Love it.
Marissa M.
Oxford, MI
I love this brow gel! It matches my eyebrows so nicely and it adds a wonderful fullness to my brows after I fill them in!
Kim K.
Denver, CO
Amazing! Just as good as the Benefit version. It has fibers to make your eyebrow look fuller and the colors match well.
Diana b.
I got this product as a birthday gift last year and I can say I will never buy anythi g else for my brows!! Love this!
Tyler M.
Really good colour pay off. Holds the brows in place all day. Easy to use with some practice. But all in all I am a fan
Montana M.
Porum, OK
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a really good brow gel. Especially for the price. Ulta carries it. It's a great dupe for the benefit brow gel.
Megan C.
State College, PA
The lightest shade is the perfect tiny for my ashy blonde hair. The lasting power is terrific and is fairly waterproof
Yesenia L.
Great product for the price! It's a dupe for benefit brow gel. The wand is small and really gets the tail of my brows !
Katherine S.
Got this as a sample on my ipsy and has been really helpful. For my it works as the benefit brow gel and looks natural
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Makes the hairs stay in place and gives them a tint. Way cheap and just as good as benefit. No idea why people pay more
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.