3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This product is amazing! It is a complete dupe for benefit's give me brow and a heck of a lot cheaper! It gives my brows a more natural look while holding them in place, as well as giving them a bit more color too! I like to use a slightly lighter shade to give my brows dimension. I will buy this over and over and over!
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This definitely goes head to head with benefits gimme brow. The wand is little more wider I wish it was a bit more skinny but it's cheap in price but expensive in quality
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Walnut , CA
Great mascara gel, but if you're looking for one that tints your eyebrows if you have color treated hair, it won't help you in that respect! But it does add a bit of color and makes it look a bit fuller, but don't expect a dramatic change in your eyebrows!
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
This is a great dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and it's such an affordable price. It's great for everyday and it does what it's supposed to do. I have no problems with it.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I love this brow gel. It's very light weight and I love wearings it. It's easy to apply, and doesn't go on too dark. I have brown eyes and this compliments them. I think the brush clumps up a bit though. I would 10/10 reccomend this to anyone who doesn't want to buy the benefit make me brow!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Love love love. Ladies this is one of the best cheap eyebrow gel mascara that works with almost everyone. It last all day and keeps u looking fresh. Definitely must try
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Great product, and SO CHEAP. Brows are the number one trend in beauty right now and this product is so easy to use. It gives just the right amount of tint and gel to keep your eyebrows dark and in the right place. I would reccomend not buying just one, but one for your purse, one for your car, one for your desk ect.
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
My best friend has blonde hair and very light eyebrows. She struggled to find a product that would help change her appearance and help bring out her light eyebrows and when she tried this product, she immediately loved it! I personally haven't tried it, but I can tell you it works wonders!
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
I got this product in my ipsy bag and actually like it even more than my Anastasia tinted brow gel which is one of my holy grail products! Great little number and bonus, this is about $10 cheaper than most brow gels I use including the Glossier boy brow which I would say is the closest high end product to this.
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
The Make Me Brow does a great job of setting my brows, and keeping them in place. It adds just the right amount of color. The best part is that it's so inexpensive! I highly recommend giving it a try!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.