3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Zimmerman, MN
Perfect cool-toned brow gel. Leaves brows in place all day and gives them a natural and bushy look.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
This is a great dupe for a lot of high end colored brow gels, probably most comparable to the benefit one. But some people prefer this formula, either way it is very good and a great price!
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
I bought this at my local Ulta, and was super excited since it was an inexpensive find! My brows are a bit sparse in the tail area, just to give some background. The brow gel doesnt add as much color to my brows as I would like, and it doesn't seem like it's doing anything to hold my brows in place either.

If your brows are already semi full, this may work for you, but I don't think it will do much to tame unruly brows!
Erica H.
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I really love this. It keeps my brows in place all day long and is a great color for me. The best thing is that it's really cheap. I also love the ulta brand brow gel because of how little the wand is, but this one is actually cheaper and I think I like it just as much though the wand is bigger.
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
This will save you for a liquid product with a brush if you want to skimp on Brow products.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
This brow gel is awesome for the price point, it's not as good as Anastasia but for $3 it's pretty darn close! I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times! It's a steal!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Middletown, NJ
just got this and I love it. doesn't apply too much product but makes a great natural brow
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wow! I'm very very very impressed with this product! It is similar to many of the other high end brow volume products but drastically cheaper! This stays on all day without feeling crusty or hard, it has a very flexible hold to it! My only complaint would be that the color range is very small (only 2-3 shades) and the packaging is tiny, I wish it was a bit bigger for a few dollars more but over all it's fantastic!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.