3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Gates E.
Gates E.
Amazing eyebrow gel perfect for getting that naturally thick eyebrow look. The brush is similar is size to the Benefit Give Me Brow gel; small and easily maneuverable. The gel not only adds color to the brow but also keeps the hair in place once dried. Only downside is it sometimes smudges onto the skin around my brow instead of just staying in the brow area on the hairs.
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
I havent tried this but heard alot about it.i would love to try it and i heard its easy to use and it isnt messy. Walmart is where my friends got it
Beth S.
Beth S.
This is my ride or die brow gel. I will probably never purchased any other brand. For less than five dollars this gets the job done. I purchased mine from Ulta.com. I will re-purchase time and time again
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Always wanted to try eyebrow gel but I felt like they filled in your eyebrows too much making them look unnatural. This product on the other hand fill them in just enough leaving behind a natural filled look . Can't beat the price either. Love it.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this! I really think this product works well to fill out my brows and keeps the hairs in place. The color is a good match for me that I have. I use this product every time I do my brows with a combination of other things and it really ties the look together.
Aris V.
Aris V.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this product. It really makes your brows pop! It fills them in, tames them and makes them overall look good. I do honestly recommend this product if you are looking for a natural eyebrow look.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Carbondale, IL
This is everything. If you like brow gels with fibers in them this is a must have. Soooo inexpensive and soooo worth picking up, even if you don't like it you only spent $3.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. Didn't last and didn't look natural. I found it to be too thick.
Mimi A.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
First time trying this eyebrow product on my brows. I was surprised all around with the quality, how affordable, and how easy it is to work with the tiny spoolie. I have pretty full brows and I love that it holds my brows In place without feeling too crunchy and it fills them without looking fake. This reminds me I need to buy more I feel like I'm running out ūüėć
Jen F.
Jen F.
This is great!! I like it better than benefit's gimme brow. It tints my eyebrows and adds some volume. Usually when I use this I don't have to fill in my brows. And the color is a great match for me.
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.