BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1988)
Buy on ULTA
Casey W.
boston, ma
this is such a great eyebrow gel for how cheap it is. i've bought 3 or 4 of these now and will definitely keep purchasing it. it is the only product i use on my brows and it defines them but keeps them natural looking. the brush/wand is very small and makes applying it wicked easy.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Received this in my Ipsy. The color was perfect for my already thick brows. I like the fiber brush, I just wish it was a little shorter. I'd buy this, especially because it's an affordable price.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
I love this brow gel! The price is so affordable and it works great! This is a cheaper dupe to the Benefit Gimme Brow! I have been using this for 4 days and I already love it! Can't wait to try their other brow products!
Ana R.
Best eyebrow gel!!! When I'm rushong i just use this and my eyebrows look great. Also, i use it to finish up my eyebrows and looks great..just be aware you can apply to much and look weird, like strikes will be noticeable.
Maddie H.
I love this brow product. I use it to fill in my brows. This is long lasting and pigmented. I have bought this product multiple times. My complaint is that there is too much product on the brush and it is hard to get off.
I R.
Love, love , love! This brow mascara is great and can compete with any high end products. It keeps my brows in place without feeling uncomfortable or looking too controlled. This is a true dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow and the product also lasts for a long time.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
this is a great brow gel. I use it by itself or over the top of my brow powder to lock the hairs in place Great color pigmentation and a really really great price. you can't go wrong with this!
jaclyn j.
This product is a awesome dupe for benefit gimme brow! works so good and makes me bros stay in place all day! this is also extremely affordable and is so good for the price! one of my favorite products from essence!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I had never used a gel brow mascara before I received this in my ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. I used to use a brow pencil but I won't ever go back to it after using this. It's awesome.
Emery S.
Lyndhurst , OH
I love love love this stuff. I love how small the brush is and how cheap it is. There are only 3 shades I think but they're all good I think. This is my favorite brow product of all time. I recommend it for everyone.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.