BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Cheyenne C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day on my brows. It gives them definition while also taming them! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I can't rave enough about this product! The price is incredible but what it does to my brows is even better! I use it everyday!
Christine L.
Pensacola, FL
This product is great for its price point only real complaint is that I've only seen two color options brown and dark brown.
Gabby E.
Whenever I don't feel like filling my brows I just comb this through and they look darker and fuller for a more natural look.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Purchase this at forever 21 and it was cheap so i say why not. And i was impressed, i applied this b4 i use a powder fill in
Devin D.
Saline, MI
Decent formula, only a few colors available. Not quite a dupe for the benefit gimme brow, but it's pretty good in a pinch.
Alex M.
Batavia, OH
I'm obsessed with this. I got it through my Ipsy bag and I now use it all the time. The tube really lasts for a while too.
Johanna Y R.
I like this product when I do not have much time to design my eyebrow, it is economical and does a good job I recommend it
isabel c.
I love this product because the eyebrows do not move from place leaves them still and I love it and the price is wonderful
Meghan C.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
I use this every day instead of the benefit give me brow. I feel like the product is a great dupe and much more affordable.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.