3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
This product is great. It is 100% a dupe for Benefit's Gimmie Brow. I use it every day, whether I want a natural brow and am just running out the door, or if I want to use it before I use another product, kind of as a "pre" step in my brow routine, just to thicken up the brows and add definition. It is buildable, adds color and fills in any sparse areas. The price of course is incredible.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This a great affordable alternative to Benefit's give me brow! It does wonders for my brows. I love that it gives me a very natural brow look. I have repurchased this once as a little goes a long way and it lasts me a long time before I run out and I will buy it again when I run out.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
New Castle, DE
Este formato para cejas es genial. Se parece mucho al make me brow de Benefit pero un precio inferior. Es basico para usarlo en un neceser para un viaje o para retocar.
Cherelynn B.
Cherelynn B.
Golden Valley, AZ
Love the full texture that this product gives to the brow hair! It can hold it in place as well as add volume. I use the dark brown and the blonde. It's a great drugstore brand and product. I use this weekly in my makeup and would deinitely recommend it!
Paige T.
Paige T.
Maple Valley, WA
This is amazing it makes my brows stay in place while adding color and fibers into the brows. I love that it is so inexpensive and can be found at ulta.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Such a great dupe for the benefit gimme brow, and waaaaaay cheaper! Held my brows in place and kept them neat. Def pick up if you find it
Fary S.
Fary S.
Me encanta esta cera y lo bien que se fijan mis cejas con este brow gel y sobretodo el color me encanta porque se ve muy natural
Liz E.
Liz E.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I love this! It's a perfect dupe for Benefits gimme brow at a fraction of the price! I use it every day as a part of my routine. The fibers help fill the brow a little while setting it with the gel. I will repurchase this every time I run out.
amanda a.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Love this stuff! Hidden gem! Im so excited i found it. Its only around 3 or 4 bucks. It helps fill it my brows with little tiny fibers. I dont find it flakes or anything. The color is pretty dead on. It comes in a few different colors. I think its amazing and inexpensive
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I love this product. It matches perfectly with my brow color and doesn't make my brows crispy or hard like some other gels do. Very inexpensive (only 2.99). I will be buying again. I use this product everyday for a simple daily look. It really makes a difference.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.