BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (2022)
Buy on ULTA
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This makes my brows a little thicker by itself, and lightens them a tad, which I like. But there is no hold at all for my unruly brows. I need something stronger to tame my brows. I'll finish this one but I won't rebuy
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I love this Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel. I use this and my brows look so much fuller. I'm not prefect at filling in my brows and this works prefect for me. I love it and recommend it.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I really like this eyebrow gel. It keeps my lashes in place all day and adds just a bit of volume and color. I wish it was available in a darker shade since I have very dark hair, but I still think this is a nice product.
Madison C.
I can't do without this product. I have tried other eyebrow products before, but this formula seems to tame my brows the best. I have naturally thick and dark eyebrows so I don't need much added color, but this helps to make them seem more shaped and full. I love the shape of the mascara tip as well.
Vanessa S.
My brows are pretty full and I don't need much filling in. This product gives the perfect amount of hold to the brows and the color is perfect for me. It's a great alternative for Benefits Gimme Brow.
Summer M.
Not recommended for a darker brow, but is very affordable. It does tame a lot with the brush and doesn't clump throughout the day...but again, not for people who have or want a darker brow. I'd definitely use a brow pencil with this.
Adora A.
Oooooo I love this . Such a dupe for the benefit give me brow . I can wear this alone or over my eyebrow pencil . I got this in my ipsy bag and have already repurchased it . Super affordable product .
Chelsea H.
You really can't beat this product, especially at the price it's at. It's been considered a dupe for the Benefit Make Me Brow. This product has a great small wand, applies nicely and keeps eyebrows in place. I use it everyday and love it. The only thing is there's really only two colors, a dirty blonde and a darker brown.
Lisa J.
I was very excited about this product because I have sparse brows. When I tried it I was disappointed. It doesn't have much pigment and didn't seem to fill in my brows at all. I think this product would work well for thicker brows.
Mackenzie T.
New Port Richey
Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Does this flake after application?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
Jenna B.
I have blonde eyebrows and I've been having trouble with other gels flaking or fading after several hours, then my brows look like a splotchy hot mess. Has anyone with lighter - blonde brows tried this product and had success? Also is it waterproof?