BY ESSENCE

Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Layna M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I also stock up on this at Ulta. Less than 4 dollars and it's worth every penny. I had been looking for a more ashy brown and this is perfect. I also love the added fibers in the product to help make my brows look fuller.
Madison Z.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
This product is amazing for the price. $3 and it makes your eyebrows look so flawless. Just comb it through it your brows and you’re good to go! Great for rushed mornings
Lauren H.
You really aren't going to find a better product at a better price point. Gives benefit a run for their money, but there aren't nearly enough shades. I'm lucky mine works perfectly for me
Safa K.
Corona, CA
I use this every time I put on makeup!! It looks so good, and natural and helps blend the eyebrow pencil I would have used before. And it’s so cheap which is awesome
Kourtlyn R.
Plumas Lake, CA
This is cheap and works perfectly. The wand is small enough that I'm not accidentally getting tinted gel everywhere. It makes my brows look fuller and it doesn't get weird throughout the day.
mia m.
santa clara, CA
this is a good boy grow alternative. the fibers are a nice addition. i wouldn’t recommend this product. i use it daily and it doesn’t work like a gel to keep brow hairs in place but i have very coarse brows
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Blondy Brows 01 more...
I subscribe to the Eleventhgorgeous youtube channel and they once said this was a decent low priced alternative to "Gimme Brow." Well I love Gimme Brow, so I decided to try it.

Pros:
Under $3
Their Blondy Brows works with my light ash blonde hair
It applies evenly

Cons:
The wand you use to apply it is much harder than the Gimme Brow wants, but it doesn't seem it affect how it applies

Now I've only been using it a week or so. My bottle of Gimme Brow has lasted me like 4 months (and I use it almost daily), I'm not sure how long this will last me, but being under $3, I can buy like 8 of them before it totals up to the price of one thing of Gimme Brow.
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
This eyebrow product is an amazing value! Comparable to several expensive makeup brands that I have tried, for only a small fraction of the cost! Works very well, and surprising quality!
Melissa Z.
I really like this brow gel. There are fibers to make your brows look fuller and it very pigmented. The only think is I wish they more colors then the three that they have.
Kim N.
Duluth, GA
It's amazing how awesome this brow gel is especially for the price. I used boy brow by Glossier in the past. I like Essence's make me brow so much better & so does my wallet. It's a light tint to make your eyebrows look so much better but still natural.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is very interesting....Only $3! Anyone tried it? Do you think it is a good dupe, or is there something better?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?
Sarah S.
Akron
Are there really just three shades of this? I have brownish black brows. Would the brown shade be dark enough for me?
Erica S.
Clermont, FL
Is this product a dupe for Benefit's gimme brow?
Tyana P.
I've been wanting to try this but does it actually keep ur brows in shape and how long does it last?