BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this product it's affordable and keeps my eyebrows on. What more can you ask for?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Omg got this on a whim from ultra to see if similar then benefit gimme brow. its an exact dupe and so much cheaper. def a repurchase
Diana b.
Diana b.
I got this product as a birthday gift last year and I can say I will never buy anythi g else for my brows!! Love this!
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Garland , TX
I saw this at Ulta and figured I'd try it and I was surprised to see it worked well for the price.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So easy to use this product! If you want an easy way to do your brows quickly this is it! Also great price!
Thi C.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
So easy to use and for the price it has great quality!! Great color selections and stays all day.
Emily E.
Emily E.
I love it. So worth it and such a good price. Essence products are normally good ones!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is a phenomenal brow gel! Very comparable to the Benefit Gimmie Brow in the way that it has fibers that make the brows look fuller. This doesn't make your brows feel like hairspray, but does keep them in place all day long. LOVE THIS
Zoulikha B.
Zoulikha B.
I love how good looks on me. For its price it has amazing quality. The only thing is that I run out of it si fast
Bry T.
Simi Valley , CA
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.