BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Allison A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brow gel. The price is great and the product it great quality. It gives brows great color.
Josie H.
Independence, KY
Review for: Browny Brows 02
So easy to use this product! If you want an easy way to do your brows quickly this is it! Also great price!
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I see no difference and it won't keep my eyebrows in place. Not a product that I would like to keep buying
Really enjoyed the formula, just wish the color range was higher. Personally I needed an even darker shade
Christina C.
Graham, WA
Tames my brows very well and gives them a extra bit of color. It is a very good value and lasts very long.
Joni P.
Modesto, CA
It keeps my eyebrow hairs down and fills in the sparse areas but does not make it look too dark and thick.
Tristen H.
Holy pigmentation Batman!

For $3 this little guy is amazing! It's a great dupe for gimme brow at a steal.
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT IS A DUPE! It's only $3 and it is comparable to benefits gimme brow (which runs around $22).
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING. Perfect for that little boost a brow needs and to keeo it in place. Dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow.
Terilyn F.
I love this! It does just enough for my brows without me looking super intense. Keeps the brows in place!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.