3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. Didn't last and didn't look natural. I found it to be too thick.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado
Love this! Great price and great quality
You really get a bang for your Buck when you buy this I'd say personally I like it better then the original gimme brow by benefit.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This makes my brows a little thicker by itself, and lightens them a tad, which I like. But there is no hold at all for my unruly brows. I need something stronger to tame my brows. I'll finish this one but I won't rebuy
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Dupe for benefits gimme brow and it's under $5, I got the lighter color to add dimension to my brows even though my brows are darker. I love the texture it adds and would highly reccommend this to anyone who needs extra volume or just wants a quick accentuation of their brows
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
I really like this Eyebrow gel!! My favorite thing about this (besides the GREAT price) is that when I use it it does not just deposit a lot of product the instance the wand touches your eyebrow hairs. I think this is a great product for everyone!
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome and cheap!! I love using it when I don't have much time or I don't want to have a heavy brow. It's very tinted and keeps all my hairs in one place! I would recommend to anyone just now learning to fill in their brows!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Redmond, OR
Love this product and color. The wand is small and easy to use. The formula is not super clumpy but adds enough color to help define and shape brow. Does not run off once dry
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
I just finished one of these it was pretty good i know a lot of people co pared tgis to the benefot one it didnt fail me at all i would buy this again
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
If you want the Benefit Gimmie Brow but don't want the price. Try this! Pretty identical and the price point makes it unbeatable! Add a little volume and keep those brows in place!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This product is amazing. It works just as well as the Benefit version for a fraction of the price. I'm so happy I found it, and this brand. Everything I've gotten from this brand has been a hit as well so I highly recommend anything from Essence!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.