BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is awesome and cheap!! I love using it when I don't have much time or I don't want to have a heavy brow. It's very tinted and keeps all my hairs in one place! I would recommend to anyone just now learning to fill in their brows!
Melina V.
I use the Anastasia brow wiz to shape my eyebrows and this over it to make them stay in place and I think it does just that. I got if for only 3$ at ulta, so the price is great and affordable! The brush is a little rough so after applying the product I use a different spooly.
Darah M.
This is such a great find! So SO affordable and works just like the higher end stuff. You save so much. I like that the wand is tiny and it really keeps my brows in place. The tint is a nice touch too. It had tiny fibers to make your brows look fuller.. for $2 it does a lot!
Polina V.
So good and so affordable! I use this to set my brows after I've used powder or a pencil on them and they stay in place all day. The tint is great for low maintenance days, where even brows are too much, but you still don't want them looking wonky.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST EYEBROW GEL EVER HANDS DOWN!
I have repurchased this about more than 5 times and keep going back to it. It's at a great value (less than $5 I believe) and it's just truly amazing. Def. changed my eyebrow game! GO ESSENCE! I need the world to know about this product lol!
Celeste k.
For a very inexpensive brand I absolutely love this to fill my brows in. It does an amazing job. Found it at ulta and fell in love with it. The value is excellent and it's not expensive at all! Once of the most cheapest drug store brands.
Anna W.
Austin , TX
LOVE this stuff. A few swipes and it looks like I spent so much time on my brows. Perfect for everyday and for such an amazing price. The color looks really nice too, not too warm like some other brow products. And it stays forever!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won this eyebrow gel mascara in a contest and while it does thicken the eyebrows and makes them darker.... It is a little too messy for me. I found that it works best if you use a pencil to fill in brows and then apply the essence gel mascara to lift the tone one shade.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This reminds me so much of Benefit's Gimme Brow but at a fraction of the price. I really do enjoy this product. You can visibly see the fibers that add the volume to the brows so you know it's really working to enhance your brows.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I like this eyebrow product but its not my favorite gel. The brush applies just the right amount of color without accidentally applying too much all over the skin above your eyebrow and still filling in your brows enough on days where you want a more natural looking brow
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.