3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Arron H.
Arron H.
For someone with thick, full eyebrows this would work great... or for someone just starting to dill in their eyebrows. I used this, but found the nyx version a lot better of a product because it blended better.
Selianna R.
Selianna R.
Not an exact dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow, but a great value and quality at the $3 price. the consistency is a bit more watery than gimmer brow and dries harder giving the brows a good but a bit too firm hold for my taste. the color range is okay, but very light blondes or red heads will have a hard time finding a good shade.
Lina V.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
This little gem is so hard to find, but I'm so glad Ulta finally had my shade which is Browny Brows. It's the perfect tool for busy days or for touching up bare spots. It has just the right amount of color and is buildable. I would definitely recommend trying this out!!
Jen M.
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
Amazing, I thought it would be difficult and messy. Not at all with a brush quick and easy
Darla H.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
This is comparable to the benifit brow gel. I really enjoy using this for my daily brow game. It has a nice formula. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the roughness of the brush. It feels like it's scraping you as you apply but I've come to get used to it.
Henna A.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I already have pretty filled out brows but some days I like to touch them up when I'm doing really full coverage foundation. However, I've tried this product almost 5 times and I don't see a difference or it even doing anything for me. All it does is make my brows really hard.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Springfield, WV
Absolutely love this product! I usually don't have much time in the mornings so this helps tremendously! Just a couple swipes and you can actually see my eyebrows and they look very put together. Not to mention this product is literally so cheap! They have an okay color selection as well and the product lasts my whole work day. Can't beat this product!
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
I really love and enjoy to use it, there is not nothing so simple to use like this, these goodies come in differents shades and are pretty cheaper
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
So amazing for the price! I used to use the
Original tinted brow gel that benefit made, but it was so expensive so I never replaced it, UNTIL I was browsing makeup at ulta one day and found this glorious thing! It's less than 5$ and does the exact same thing as the benefit brow gel! The color is even a perfect dupe for taupe brows!
Carli S.
Carli S.
I have always wanted to try the Benefit gimme brow but even the lightest shade looked too dark on my blonde eyebrows. This in blondie brows is PERFECT and I can't believe how natural it looks but still fills in my brows nicely. I've worn it with 0 makeup and with normal makeup on days I didn't have time to fill in my brows. I will always repurchase this!
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.