BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
I like this for adding color to my brows and keeping them in place but throughout the day around 3hours I noticed my eyebrows aren't always in place its good if you don't have a lot of brows but i do so imma try a different prodcut once i run out of mine
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
Victoria H.
I love this stuff! I use it on days I want a natural look. On days that I want a more dramatic look, I will use this product to make my brows stay in place all day. It works very well and stays all day. It is very cheap and I recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
This brow gel is amazing! It's super affordable and I keep buying it when I run out. I use is almost everyday, many makeup artist say if you won't do your makeup always do your brows because it opens up your eyes. Try this product if you haven't!!
Dominika J.
I love this product, and I especially love the price. For two dollars, the value is amazing. It lasts all day for me, and gives a nice, natural finish. It holds all of my brow hairs in places and thickens any area that needs help. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with sparse brows.
Autumn B.
This product really holds my brows in place! It can feel a little stiff to the touch but it doesn't look unnatural. I was able to find a good color match but they're didn't seem to be a wide variety in my store. I will def purchase this again!
Kayla F.
This is a great dupe of the Benefit Gimee Brow gel for a fraction of the price! I already have fuller eyebrows so I just use a little bit of this and swipe the product in my brows. It makes them stay in place all day and gives them a little extra definition.
Sheri C.
I received this in my ipsy glam bag a few months ago(I think in May) and loved it!! I use this routinely. It is perfect and you only use a small amount to make your brows look good. My sample is lasting a long time but I will be buying this product. A ++ product.
Leah P.
I do believe this is in fact a dupe for the benefit gimme brow. It has little fibers in the product that can build up your brow while still looking natural. I got this in my ipsy and haven't stopped repurchasing since.
Christy B.
Grimes, IA
This is pretty much a dupe for the Benefit brow gel. The brush is tiny and the gel isn't overly pigmented that it makes your brows too harsh. I love this stuff and it's only like $3. I have gone through 2 tubes and will repurchase this in the future.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.