BY ESSENCE #21 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jude T.
It makes the hairs to stay in place all day and has a nice tint. The brush is really good even if you have small brows or bushy brows
stefanie p.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03
I use his every day over my NYX micro brow pencil. It makes my prow product stay longer and I like it better than the benefit brand.
Brooke S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect brow gel!! It keeps my brows in place all day and is only $3.50 and is a perfect dupe for the Benefit Give Me Brow!
Patricia R.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta máscara para las pestañas va muy bien, puede que para mis cejas me quede algo claras pero por el precio que tiene esta muy bien.
Emma B.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Easy way to fill and set your eyebrows in one step. I use this on lazy days when I don't feel like filling my whole brow with pomade.
Michelle L.
Used alone, it gives you a very natural look. It's like a tinted gel but with all these little fibers to give your brow a fuller look
Sophs B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best inexpensive brow product I love it and will continue to repurchase this item I buy it from ulta and it's only like 3 bucks!
Nina W.
Ventura County
Review for: Browny Brows 02
This is my favorite tinted brow gel. It looks amazing on my brows and lasts all day. It's only $3, which makes me love it even more!
Erica M.
FONTANA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Weird color, weird formula. Doesn't go on looking natural and smudges all over my face. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't repurchase.
Haylee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow mascara is great if you already have full brows or have filled them in and just want a little tint to hold them in place.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.