3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #10 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*

It's great this product is very useful for people with very populated eyebrows like me in addition to holding them firm
Henna A.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I already have pretty filled out brows but some days I like to touch them up when I'm doing really full coverage foundation. However, I've tried this product almost 5 times and I don't see a difference or it even doing anything for me. All it does is make my brows really hard.
Devri R.
Devri R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this! It is just like the benefit give me brow. It has the fibers and the perfect little applicator. There is only one slight down fall, there isn't that many color choices. They do have the basic colors though. It is perfect for natural or bolder brows.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
I love this. I always use to go to ulta and see this but I never bought it bc I didn't think it would work but I absolutely love it it's so small to where you can really fill in spars spaces and give your brows a bit of definition without doing anything to them! It also keeps them in place all day ūüėć
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Perfect product for someone like me who is just getting into Brow makeup. From what I have heard this is a good drugstore dupe for the Benefit make me brow product, but is just slightly less pigmented, allowing for a lighter, more natural look for those who want to simply tame and frame their brows.
Mimi A.
Mimi A.
Ossining, NY
First time trying this eyebrow product on my brows. I was surprised all around with the quality, how affordable, and how easy it is to work with the tiny spoolie. I have pretty full brows and I love that it holds my brows In place without feeling too crunchy and it fills them without looking fake. This reminds me I need to buy more I feel like I'm running out ūüėć
BrittanyAnd C.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fontana, CA
Dupe for the MAC one! Just as good and way waaay way cheaper! I hoarded and got 5 right away i got to excited! Keeps brows in place, fills in those empty spots and helps prevent brows from fading! Those little micro fibers work wonders to!
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
My best friend has blonde hair and very light eyebrows. She struggled to find a product that would help change her appearance and help bring out her light eyebrows and when she tried this product, she immediately loved it! I personally haven't tried it, but I can tell you it works wonders!
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
This is one of the best makeup products I have! I use it everyday regardless if I'm wearing makeup or not. It looks amazing with both brow pomade underneath and without.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.