BY ESSENCE #23 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
I love essence they have great quality products for a great price. This stuff is amazing it gets a little flakey but good with a brow gel
Lauren W.
Washington, DC
The brush is the right size but it makes it kind of difficult to apply. Might be better with something more like a regular eyebrow brush
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is my favorite dupe of benefits gimme brow.
It makes your eyebrows look sooo natural and it lasts forever. I buy this all the time !
Janelle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
Cheap price, not a lot of product though. Perfect for natural brows. I have blue eyes and blondish hair so the blonde shade works for me.
Raisha J.
Miami, Florida
Good for everyday i use it for university because its easy to use and looks natural but if you want something more heavy you can work it
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Karen M.
Great product! Total dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow, just a much cheaper price tag. Buy it at Ulta Beauty Store. You won't be disappointed!
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.