BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Reviews (1987)
Buy on ULTA
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
So far I've been loving this product. I'm using the shade 02 browny brows over top Nyx micro brow pencil in chocolate. Doesn't make my brows feel "crunchy" and fills the sparse spaces well. Overall impressed with this= especially given the price of $2 or $3!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
A few months ago I got this in an IPSY bag and it really encouraged me to do more with my eyebrows in my makeup routine. It's long lasting and easy to use. It makes your eyebrows look so much better and thicker. This keeps your brows from moving around and looking crazy.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have sparse eyebrows, so my opinion may be less than fair about this product. I got mine from Target and at only a few dollars, it gave me an idea of how tinted brow mascaras would perform on me. It's fine if I've already penciled in my brows and just need to set them with a tiny bit of gel, but if I try filling in less dense areas with this stuff, it looks silly and unnatural. My guess is that it's a product better suited for those who have fuller brows.
Rikka I.
I really like this, just wish more product was in it. I feel like I go through it quickly. It is good for quick natural brows that don't look like they have been drawn on, but look thicker with color to them.
Savannah W.
For the price you can't beat this stuff! I am new to doing my eyebrows and have found using this alongside NYX microbrow to be a great combo. I have light brown eyebrows and the light shade goes over just fine looking unnoticeable!
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Great for shaping, filling and durable! And did I mention super affordable? I'm a sucker for finding affordable awesome brands/products and this is definitely one brand that does it for me! Will buy again!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyebrow gel is great! It keeps my brows in place and looking great throughout the day. It's really cheap but a good product! I bought mine from target and i would definitely buy it again in the future!
Hannah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Nice product to wear alone or layer over brow powder/pencil. love the tiny brush. the only complaint is the color range, the blonde is too light for me and the brown is too dark, it's almost black. I think many people would have this problem.
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
This makes my brows a little thicker by itself, and lightens them a tad, which I like. But there is no hold at all for my unruly brows. I need something stronger to tame my brows. I'll finish this one but I won't rebuy
Madison C.
I can't do without this product. I have tried other eyebrow products before, but this formula seems to tame my brows the best. I have naturally thick and dark eyebrows so I don't need much added color, but this helps to make them seem more shaped and full. I love the shape of the mascara tip as well.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.