3 colors available

Buy on ULTA
Maria B.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Everyone raves on this. It's ok nothing special. I think the color is too light for my brunette brows.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting. Easy to use. I want really into brow gel until I used this product.
Jen S.
Jen S.
This is my Scottie eyebrow gel I've ever used, it McKees my brows look natural and not patchy at all
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
I thought this brow gel mascara was pretty good. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because it appeared a little dark on my blonde eyebrows, so I had to apply the product lightly. I think this would work awesomely on someone who has darker eyebrows! The first picture is of my eyebrow with no product, and the second picture is of my eyebrow with the product. Here is my list of pros and cons:
Pros:
-Creamy Formula
-Easy to Apply
-Makes Your Eyebrows Stay in Place All Day
-Fills in Eyebrows Just Enough to Give a Natural Looking Brow
Cons:
-Darker Color
-Has a "Hard" Effect (the gel makes your eyebrows a little stiff, but it helps them stay in place)
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
My go to! I will never use an expensive brow gel, since my brows are so sparse
ray n.
ray n.
Review for: Browny Brows 02
Great eyebrow light color for the brows. Very easy and nice to use for everyday. Great!
lupe c.
lupe c.
Sets my brows and lasts all day.. I even use it on its own when i do natural makeup
Briar D.
Briar D.
I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
This is a good brand. Not expensive but keeps up with the prestige brands. This is great for adding color/ thickness to your eyebrows!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Tampa, FL
I really like his product! It has cute packaging and is very affordable. I purchased mine from Ulta and when I first tried it I was very impressed. It doesn't leave your brows flaky and it sets them in place all day. If you don't have the money for the more expensive ones this one works perfectly fine.
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.