3 colors available

Buy on Target*
Cambria S.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I have gone through almost ten of these. I love using it over my eyebrows when they're filled in but in a rush I will just comb this through and go about my day. Holds my eyebrows in place without making them crunchy
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
A super affordable brow mascara that exceeds expectations. It adds a bit of color to brow and helps keep them in place. What I love that it doesn't leave them stiff and that it doesn't despense way too much product when applying. I think the tiny brush is the best part of this.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I'm not someone who likes to spend a lot of money on brow products and this is a great alternative to the benefit give me brow. It's the perfect shade for my light brown hair and being that it was under $5 is wonderful! I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Meredith V.
Meredith V.
Greensboro, NC
FAB PRODUCT! Great at shaping and coloring my brows. Helps them to look fuller and darker very quickly. It's also three dollars! I do wish that it came in more shades, but other than that it's great! Fab dupe for Glossier's Boy Brow, without having to pay $16 per product.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I use this eyebrow mascara everyday. Literally everyday. It last all day long. My eyebrows look real and not crunchy. The color payoff is rich. And for $3, i mean, you can't beat that! I do like this better than the benefit brow products. And i save a lot of cash to buy more makeup!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
This is just as amazing as the benefit gimme brow! It looks so flawless & awesome! I love this product & it's such a good price too!
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
A dupe for Benefit's brow product but at a fraction of the cost. I've stocked up so I never run out'
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am blown away by how effective and affordable this product is. It works just as well as the benefit gimme brow, but at a better price. This is quick and easy to use. I'm not sure what their range of shades is, so that could be the one downfall of the product. My brows stay in place all day when I use this.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Too much of an ashy undertone for me. Doesn't keep brows in place for very long and doesn't do a good job of filling them in either. If I had perfect brows I could see myself using this to maintain their shape but since I don't, this product is a no for me.
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Sunland Park, NM
Thus far this has to be my favorite brow product for a natural, defined brow - drugstore and high-end. It fills in sparce areas, and tames unruly brows. I liked this product so much better than Benefit's Gimme Brow which was splotchy and made me break out. This is a steal at $2.99 which I purchased at Target.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.