BY ESSENCE #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on ULTA
Seharay G.
Doral, FL
Easy perfect brows and I Loved this product.
I buy again and again, perfect color, perfect product, beautiful packages and excellent results.
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Other
This is my favorite brow gel. The wand is so small and bristly and grabs all the hairs just the way I need. Plus it helps fill in the color.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
The fibers in the mascara make it fill the eyebrows in nicely. I like using it to darken my brows, which helps create a sculpted look as well
Michele K.
Review for: Blondy Brows 01
This is by far my favorite brow product! For the price of it , it cant be beat. I love the brush and color ! It goes on perfect each time.
danielle o.
I absolutely love this product.. I dont like to put on to much brow products and it gives me enough coverage and they stay in place all day
Greta T.
Amazing product. So good for the price! Lasts a very long time. I would defenitely buy again (witch i already have,used 4 of these already)
Edna C.
Denver, CO
So good! I use this everyday and I think it makes my eyebrows look way more polished and it helps keep them in place. I love this so much!
Shantell C.
Saint Joseph, MN
I think the product for the price is great. However i do not like the brush. It is a messy product and you have to a bit of clean up after
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
I love essence they have great quality products for a great price. This stuff is amazing it gets a little flakey but good with a brow gel
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this stuff I use it everyday. And when I don't want to do my eyebrows I juts throw some of this on for a quick out the door look.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Veniza J.