BY ESSENCE #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Reviews (2020)
Buy on ULTA
Madison G.
I love this its such a good brow mascara!! It has great pigment and gives your brows such a nice natural look. The color isn't too red or orange its more grey which i love. And it lasts so long! I love this stuff so much i would recommend!
jackie h.
Indiana, PA
This is my personally favorite product for my eyebrows. It's always in my everyday make up routine. it lasts all day and it's so simple to apply, anyone without make up experience can use it. I don't know what i would do without it
Elyssa K.
Irving, TX
I really enjoyed this eyebrow gel I wish that this gel was a little more light weight but with a lot of blending this gel looked really nice on my eyebrows. It made my eyebrows pop more and helped them looked fuller.
Erika Feliz D.
Doral, FL
este producto funciona muy bien para personas que tienen las cejas muy abundante pues no es recomendable para ese tipo de cejas usar lápiz (cosa mía) por lo menos para mi gusto no porque siento que se me ven mas gruesas de lo que las tengo y no me gusta por eso recomiendo este producto si tienes las cejas muy abundante es excelente y si no igual es genial las deja bien definida y peinadas.
Allison L.
This is an amazing product! I would recommend you waxing/ threading to get a nice clean look with this product. The price is amazing! The only thing is that usually when I try to get another one they are sold out! But that's how good of a product it is!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I know - I need to push high end as a YT'er. I love this product though. Exact same as Benefit Gimme Brow. EXACT DUPE. SO inexpensive. Makes me shake my head sometimes. I LOVE THIS and I will have it as long as they make it!
Melissa B.
This is another product where I have heard such a mixed reviews on and I think it's because this is a great product for those who have really thick eyebrows but it's really not a good product for people who have naturally thin are sparse eyebrows
Raven E.
Hawthorne, CA
I used this many times, I keep getting it because it's perfect for a natural brow look.. It swipes on and you can go, you don't have to spend too much time drawing your brows on, especially if it's a no make up day!
Julia R.
Wow, this stuff is good. I'd previously bought very expensive brow mascaras and tried this stuff on a whim, and it's exactly the same as the pricier stuff and SO INEXPENSIVE. It applies so easily, stays on all day, and looks fantastic. I highly recommend.
alex s.
New Bedford, MA
wasn't a fan of this product at all made my eyes brows look flaky i only used it a hand full of times because i wasn't impressed it was easy to apply and use but didn't look good on the face at all i would not purchase this again
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
Tammie D.