3 colors available

BY ESSENCE #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy on Target*
Aiko V.
Aiko V.
love this product for shaping my brows and keeping them locked in place for the whole day. it has little fiber hairs in the product and definitely makes my eyebrows look a lot fuller and more filled in. i would definitely buy this product again.
Erica H.
Erica H.
a great drug store product! Its not meant to make your brows very full, instead its great for on the go application or to apply after filling in your brows with a brow pencil or pomade
Emma B.
Emma B.
Currently my favorite drugstore brow mascara! It really keeps my brows in place without marking them stiff
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Esta máscara Ángel es muy buena Así que no duden en comprarla porque de verdad me parece que es una de las mejores del mercado Así que vayan comprenla y disfruten de un buen producto
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I recently tried this in blonde.. am a brunette with black brows with some gray coming into my brows so I bought blonde to lighten my brows some since going Blonde!!! Works nice.. But looking for better products for brows!! New to brow make up!!!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Cascade Locks, OR
This eyebrow product is one of my favorite drug store products to use. I use it for days when I am in a hurry and need something quick and easy.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Love this stuff! I swear this is a wonderful dupe for the benefit fiber gel. Although this has more pigmentation and will give you a tinted look, the volumizing effect is just as good! Would highly recommend, especially for he price!
BrittanyAnd C.
BrittanyAnd C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I seriously love this eyebrow mascara. It's a must have item in my makeup kit. I feel like it is a dupe for Benefit's Give Me Brow.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Anderson, SC
I love this. I always use to go to ulta and see this but I never bought it bc I didn't think it would work but I absolutely love it it's so small to where you can really fill in spars spaces and give your brows a bit of definition without doing anything to them! It also keeps them in place all day 😍
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
Really enjoy this product. I use this after I fill in my brows with a pencil. When I use it with my brow pencil, my brows don't budge. When I use it by itself, they don't stay all day.
I do find that this makes my brows look fully and more bushy, which I really like. I really enjoy this product and I can't go a day without this! I have to use it every single day.
Bry T.
Where can I buy?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Does this product compare to to the Benefit Cosmetics gel?
RoseGlow B.