BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?3 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • Se les parece?? Yo lo siento pesado, creo que optare por usar pol...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
This is a good product. I liked it when I didnt really know what to do with my eyebrows but I do like to use this on clients that don't want bold brows!! It's pigmented and it last a while. I do wish these had more colors and had more product in it.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I love this product and the price is right! It goes on quickly and holds my brows in place all day. The one draw back is that they need to come out with more colors. I have repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I had heard great things about this brow gel, but it took me a while to finally try it for myself. I wish I hadn't waited so long because I think this is my new favorite brow product! Most days I don't feel like using a pencil to draw in my brows, I just want to quickly go over them with a brow gel and start the day. The tint is just the right color and my brows stay put all day! For such an affordable product, it sure is amazing quality. I highly recommend it!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a STEAL FROM THE DRUGSTORE! This product will keep your brows in place without making them feel crunchy. I honestly prefer this product over many expensive high end brow gels. I will continue to repurchase this product!
elizabeth s.
NJ
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
My friend has this and she said that she liked it before but now she hates it. I like the packaging though! It looks very professional for essence. I wanted to try this product out but now that my friend said that she dislikes it, I don’t want to try it.
Elisha M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I wish this eyebrow gel was waterproof, my eyebrows sweat. I feel like when I get home the gel has wore off. Other than that I really like it because I have think eyebrows to start with and it doesn't make them look too bold.
Felisha J.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This is a really nice brow gel if your low on budget it puts your brow hairs in place for the whole day and also adds to your brows some color and fullness, It’s so affordable you can’t go wrong, The wand is really nice too.
Janna V.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
I have soft and brown visible eyebrows so i don’t need to do too much work for my brows. When I’m going for that natural look, I always grab these and they really do the trick! I don’t notice the product to hold your brows in shape but it does a really great job on tinting your brows to a soft natural color/look.
Shahalie S.
Albany, OR
I would have liked this darker and thicker but it’s liquidy and really light and I really love my ulta brow tint in medium so I’ll just have to get that again. Over all this isn’t terrible and might work for someone else.
Ali G.
Review for: Other more...
I got this in hopes to tone down my dark eyebrows (they are very dark, almost black and I have light brown hair). I got a lighter color. I wasn't a fan of this. The wand seemed to deposit too much in some places and nothing in others, so by the time I tried to fix it my eyebrows were even darker. This would probably be perfect for someone with very light colored and thin haired eyebrows, so make them more noticeable. Just not for me.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is very interesting....Only $3! Anyone tried it? Do you think it is a good dupe, or is there something better?
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
Mackenzie T.
New Port Richey
Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?
emma d.
mesa, AZ
what size is the wand in this brow mascara? i've tried a few different products and the range in wand size is pretty wide!
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Does this flake after application?