BY ESSENCE #12 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

• Is this a true dupe for the Gimme Brow by Benefit?5 Answers
  • Does it really works??5 Answers
  • People keep saying it's comparable to the Benefit gimme b...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this eyebrow gel. It is a great filler for the eyebrows and super easy to use!" in 293 reviews
Sarah Beth C.
Sylacauga, AL
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Looooove this stuff. I use it to set my brows after I have filled them in with brow pomade or a pencil. On days where I don’t wear a lot of makeup I’ll run this through my brows just to fill them in a little bit. It is so easy to apply and long lasting too!
Keely S.
Lacey
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
Hands down best brow enhancer I’ve ever used. I have tried many brow options. I have naturally great shaped brows. Barely have to tweeze them. But they are extremely light brown and don’t match my skin and hair colors. So the make me brow gives them a light but defined boost to my natural brows. Love it
Jimmie L.
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03, Browny Brows 02 more...
This was the first ever eyebrow gel I’ve ever tried, and I am a big fan of it!! It helps keep your brows secure and gives them a light wash of color. This product is super user friendly and great for beginners!! It is also very affordable. Great product!!
Kelsey L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Soft Browny Brows 03 more...
I need to start off by saying this product is $2.99! Come on that alone makes it amazing but once you use it you will see how great it is! I used to spend so long filling in my eyebrows with a brush and gel and powder but when the product I was using ran out I decided to try this and I was blown away by how amazing it is! Seriously this product makes my brows look great and does not take any effort to use it. I like my brows to look more natural and this product definitely does the trick. I highly recommend it!
Peggy M.
Review for: Browny Brows 02 more...
This eyebrow gel makes the process of drawing on my brows much easier. Because my eyebrow is not as full, the gel helps the hair stay in place while also darkening them, helping me create an outline for my brows before I draw them. The brush is good too.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
I got this as a sample and then went to Ulta for another when it ran out. It’s affordable, looks natural and is really easy to apply. My brows feel more out together, especially when they are close to needing waxed. This is so so worth it, I’m a faithful loyal fan!
Angela C.
Colton, CA
This product is AMAZING!!! This brow product is only $2!!! This is perfect for someone that doesn’t want to do a full brow because it adds “hair like” fibers and keeps the brows in place. I think this is perfect for someone who has thick/fuller brows!!
Jade G.
This is really awesome if you have a lot of brows but just want them darker and more defined. Especially for the price this is worth buying. Make sure to clean the tip off that you don't end up spooling too much product into your brows before using it.
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
I like to use the essence products because they usually work well with my fair Skin and light brows. However, this brow product is not making my brows look defined, full or shaped. It’s basically invisible. The fibers in it fill my brows up a little bit but it kind of just looks messy. Not happy.
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
I love this so much 😍 I use it along with the gel dip and my eyebrows always come out gorgeous. I have light brown eyes and I use medium brown for the color. So cheap and soooo good!
Devin H.
How is the shade range on this? I am looking for an alternative to benefit gimme brow in shade 1. Thanks!
Lauren Y.
How does this compare to Benefit's Gimme Brow?
Caitlin B.
Loves Park, IL
Does this flake after application?
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
Is this product long lasting? And does it dry down matte?
Esteban A.
From 1 to 10 how much would you use this product, and why use it?